Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue (16302 Views)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by ezenwaez(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2021
N-Power Batch C: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue

Many N-Power Batch C applicants have been worried over the "white blank" page experienced when suddenly clicking the 'verification' tab on the N-Power/NASIMS portal.

(See attached screenshot as evidence)

Please if you are an N-Power Batch C applicant, trying to login and keep facing this issue on the N-Power portal, please do not panic, as this is a network issue from the N-Power/NASIMS Portal.

All N-Power Batch C applicants are advised to logout of the N-Power/NASIMS portal and Login again to the N-Power/NASIMS portal and the issue will be resolved.

Secondly an N-Power Batch C applicant facing the 'blank' verification page issue should use a stronger browser like chrome browser with a high bandwidth signal strength like Swift network.

Thirdly an N-Power Batch C applicant should login into the N-Power/NASIMS portal during off peak periods, later in the night or very early in the morning, as lots of N-Power Batch C applicants are also trying to login into the N-Power portal simultaneously.

Fourthly more N-Power Batch C applicants' names are still being processed. As long as an N-Power Batch C applicants' performance is not bad, the N-Power Batch C applicant still have a high chance of scaling through.

Following the above instructions would get the issue of "blank" Verification page resolved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by jasmine1600: 1:09pm On May 31, 2021
R
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by eedimo(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2021
There is Nothing I haven't done about the blank page issue; nothing worked.
I would just stop stressing myself on this npower stuff.
I no do again!!!

4 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by omenekennedy(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2021
May God give us all divine direction

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by dlaw70(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2021
Transaction fail since last week .

I blame Arewa youth for this����

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by candidbabe(f): 1:11pm On May 31, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by VEXT: 1:11pm On May 31, 2021
Make Una leave us rest with this npower stuff abeg...

Dem gv dey children betta government job..carry yeye job give us
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 31, 2021
If you like wake up by 1pm or do it at 4am na same result

12 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Thinktwicemybro: 1:11pm On May 31, 2021
Any youth enrolling for N-power job does not have plans for their lives.
Is this how you will make it in life? Ask them to give you good road, regular power and vote people with brain.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by TheStakeHolder(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2021
You can be your own
boss

Life becomes a
dilemma when you
are living a
purposeless and
goalless life

You must add value
to yourself to be
relevant...

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by ArewaNightmare: 1:12pm On May 31, 2021
grin Another format back to back opo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Odemok(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2021
All these conditions for one useless Government site... If na abroad you go hear this kind thing.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by splendorian(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2021
Okay
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Pstjoel(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2021
OK
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Demzyl(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2021
Na our problem be this, still woke up around 1 am till 2 am still this same thing. Wasn't able to login to NASIMS portal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by reiddecuti: 1:18pm On May 31, 2021
Stupid government with quoter system
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by visijo(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2021
Baba all these write up na story.. I've tried all that still getting the error message of "transaction failed"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Deathforall: 1:28pm On May 31, 2021
E no even gree login for me e dey say transaction fail please try again later.
I don Taya for this nonsense

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Reelmii: 1:29pm On May 31, 2021
What is this N power stuff all about... is it a job or wat
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by chinweasaa(f): 1:35pm On May 31, 2021
Please someone should help drop the link for me
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by 3RNEST(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2021
Reelmii:
What is this N power stuff all about... is it a job or wat
grin
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by roygbiv001(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2021
Nigeria too like stress

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by BOSMANARIS(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2021
This is what i am getting

Any help, please

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by SocialJustice: 1:47pm On May 31, 2021
Use chrome, use swift network, use the website between 1am to 3am.

ezenwaez go and tell the people managing that website to switch to a better hosting. You guys are appaling and becoming very irritating.

The fault is not from us, it is from the website and the weak engineering team behind it.

After logging in, only heaven knows the stress it will take to upload fingerprints.

Fix the website and stop disturbing us with what to do.

5 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Hassanmaye(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
Bad boy
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by solaugo1: 1:48pm On May 31, 2021
ok....Thanks for the Information.....

SSCE/UTME - Literature In English Practice Tests (General Literary Principles) - https://assure.ng/literature-in-english/ssce-utme-literature-in-english-practice-tests-general-literary-principles/

For Literature Students ONLY!

Instructions
1. You are to attempt 5 randomly generated questions ONLY!
2. Time allowed is 3 minutes.
3. You can attempt as many times as possible....we have 200 questions which will supplied to your randomly.
4. Detail explanations in each question will be provided immediately after submission.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by ZombieBurster: 1:48pm On May 31, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
This photo nor be here o cheesy
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Arrahman39: 1:52pm On May 31, 2021
BOSMANARIS:
This is what i am getting

Any help, please
sorry did u write exam?/
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Reelmii: 2:06pm On May 31, 2021
3RNEST:

grin
instead of them to create good jobs, which one is N power
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Oweku: 2:11pm On May 31, 2021
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by zaga2uk: 2:17pm On May 31, 2021
This what I saw .do I still have hope

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue by Tunar18(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2021
I just did for someone just now. You can retry it maybe like 5 times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Oil Company Test Format Part 2 / How Do You Seek Entry Level Job At The Age 30? / Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.