Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity (21258 Views)

Protest In Osogbo Over Tribunal Judgement (video) / Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. / JUST IN: Protests Rock Ibadan, Osogbo Over Electricity, Petrol Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by naIraiaND: 12:47pm On May 31, 2021
Boye33:
If more of this is to come across this country, the presidency would sit up instead of threatening us with fuel price increase.

By the way, it's very unfortunate that buhari turned out to be this unfortunate and useless.

Abi is it not the same FeBuhari and Sai Baba, the same one we all jubilated for when Kano state election result was announced in 2015??

The same I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody.

What a sad turn of event.
Low-key some of us, younger generation wanted to see how a tight fisted military rule looked like in Buhari,maybe that would solve our unending problems after hearing tales of "KAI " and how corrupt politicians were bundled back to Nigeria in 1973.

Turned out Sai baba is even more docile and jejune than GEJ, making the clueless GEJ look like an hero.

It was Idiagbon that ruled in 1983.
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 31, 2021
hurryup123:
We the Yoruba are comfortable with the leadership st he of president Buhari.

Yes bro,

Osinbajo is a Yoruba man.

Femi Gbajabiamila is a Yoruba man.

No Yoruba man is suffering under Buhary.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Sammy07: 12:56pm On May 31, 2021
fergie001:

E soro nah cool

I refuse to talk lipsrsealed
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Kokaine(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2021
Officialgarri:
There's no president that will survive a single tenure in Nigeria after Obasanjo without the opposition playing extreme tactics

The attack on the government is just too much and even Jonathan would be happy he gave up that position.

Boko Haram are sponsored
Fulani herdsmen are sponsored
Then ESN/Ugm were sponsored
As if that wasn't enough, oodua started theirs
Sowore never gave up madness

President Muhammad Buhari has stepped on too many toes and they are fighting back.

Little wonder this nation never moved forward.

I can only compare this persecution to Al-Mustapha's testimony on Abacha's infamous government when he decided to seize power.
Buhari is doing nothing. Why is he holding on to power. Nigeria has over 200million people. We cannot all run abroad as a solution. This country must be fixed.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by ejimatic: 12:57pm On May 31, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/happening-now-protest-rocks-osun-over-insecurity/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
. From 1960 till today Administration. 0 Security. 0 Economy 0 Job creation 0 Social amenities 0 Poverty Alleviation 0 Youth empowerment 0 Electricity 0 Anybodyy who thinks 2023 will be better is groping in the darkness of uncertainty.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 31, 2021
Sheriman:
I'm currently serving in Osogbo the state capital city which doesn't look like a capital city to me. Everywhere look scattered and dry no job to do except riding okada or driving korope bus where the passengers are less than the huge amount of the empty buses roaming around the main road. There is no money in the town and things are expensive. The purchasing power of the residents is low. Business are not well patronized. Hike in electricity and transport fees.
What a poor capital

It's the same story in every Yoruba state aside Lagos.

I served in Ekiti. I used my eyes see poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by anonimi: 12:59pm On May 31, 2021
Officialgarri:
There's no president that will survive a single tenure in Nigeria after Obasanjo without the opposition playing extreme tactics

The attack on the government is just too much and even Jonathan would be happy he gave up that position.

Boko Haram are sponsored

President Muhammad Buhari has stepped on too many toes and they are fighting back.

I can only compare this persecution to Al-Mustapha's testimony on Abacha's infamous government when he decided to seize power.

So Jonathan also stepped on many toes that was why they fought back with Boko Haram that Bubu said the Nigerian Army then should not fight otherwise it is a fight against the north?
Did Bubu not go against Jonathan's emergency rule to curb the menace?
The infamous Abacha government that Bubu stood solidly with and later said Abacha did not steal
Iru comedy oshi wo leleyi gan ti o n dan wo?

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Temptee101(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2021
Thought garbage shethu proclaimed SW the safest. grin

I guess, they are protesting on behalf of the people of kontagora in Niger state grin

Safest ko, deadliest ni

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by NightFood: 1:05pm On May 31, 2021
this protest shouldnt be in Osun alone, it should be happening everywhere
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by fergie001: 1:05pm On May 31, 2021
Sammy07:

I refuse to talk lipsrsealed
Me too lipsrsealed
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by FreedomArmy: 1:06pm On May 31, 2021
Officialgarri:

Boko Haram are sponsored

copied from BMC news media

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Sammy07: 1:08pm On May 31, 2021
fergie001:

Me too lipsrsealed

Anyways, hope you're safe where ever you are sad
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by fergie001: 1:09pm On May 31, 2021
Sammy07:
Anyways, hope you're safe where ever you are sad
I returned from the East some days ago.....I will be returning once the Sit-at-home is over.

We thank God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Temptee101(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2021
Sheriman:
I'm currently serving in Osogbo the state capital city which doesn't look like a capital city to me. Everywhere look scattered and dry no job to do except riding okada or driving korope bus where the passengers are less than the huge amount of the empty buses roaming around the main road. There is no money in the town and things are expensive. The purchasing power of the residents is low. Business are not well patronized. Hike in electricity and transport fees.
What a poor capital

Very True.

You can hardly see life in most yoruba cities apart from Lagos and maybe some parts of Ogun state due to its proximity to Lagos.
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by EmekaA125(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2021
Problem ti é niyen.
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by chrisvic007: 1:11pm On May 31, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

But Tinubu miscreants said SW is safe as heaven

Is the south west not safe? How many persons were reported killed? How many properties were destroyed? The south west remains the safest place in Nigeria today.

It was not just an occurrence, it was planned over the years unlike in the case of those who can not plan for their existence without killing their kinsmen like savages and animals.

Very soon, you will join your brothers and sisters who ate already refugees in the south west.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 31, 2021
hurryup123:
We the Yoruba are comfortable with the leadership st he of president Buhari.

who be this one!??
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by AngelNelson(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/happening-now-protest-rocks-osun-over-insecurity/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

“If Biafra is a metaphor for agitation against injustice in any way, then there is Biafra in the heart of every Nigerian,”  Gov. Okey Ikpeazu of Abia state.
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by OlujobaSamuel: 1:25pm On May 31, 2021
luizkyworld:
What will i tell my children in 20yrs time about our former deaf president
Lol, are you a Christian, if you are, it's very easy.
Just tell them we once have an idol, it has ears but can't hear, eyes but can't see, nose but can't breathe, mouth but can't talk, hands but can't touch, legs but can't kick.
If your child is a science student, tell him the god is always reacting like chemical formula, always shocked even when there's no power supply. If social sciences, he is accountable to no one, the only herdsman with cows that can't reproduce

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by kinzation(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2021
grin
Weytin be that guy name self
Make I watch him skit
Aduroja123:

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Jollylolly(f): 1:58pm On May 31, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Yes bro,

Osinbajo is a Yoruba man.

Femi Gbajabiamila is a Yoruba man.

No Yoruba man is suffering under Buhary.

They are yoruba and so what? Did Bayelsa people not suffer during GEJ or Daura, home town of PMB not feeling the heat of insecurity? The way you people attach tribe and ethnicity to every thing is just insensitively senseless.
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Raph82(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2021
DrChukki:
Why are we finding it impossible to [b]impeach[/b]Buhari?
U mean to say removal. They are two different words. Impeachment doesn't mean removal. U can impeach him and he'll still remain the president. Impeachment is just a legal proceeding, brought up against a public official, which does not amount to removal from office. Trump was impeached, yet not removed from office. He finished his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Akanbiedu(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2021
PDP boys preparing for Osun governorship. Yeye. If they are serious, they should go and protest in Abia and Zamfara.
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Akanbiedu(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2021
Officialgarri:

Boko Haram are sponsored

Self-inflicted though
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by ThatFairGuy: 5:22pm On May 31, 2021
Any correlation undecided
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

But Tinubu miscreants said SW is safe as heaven
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by Bbbwings: 5:50pm On May 31, 2021
kinzation:
Gbogbo ilu yi ti daaru
I tell you
Re: Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity by kinzation(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2021
As in ehn
Too bad

Make God protect us
Bbbwings:

I tell you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked EndSARS Protests, Killed Security Agents - FG / J Martins Alleges Threat To Life For Exposing Election Malpractices In Abia / Pictures Of Ugwuanyi, Chime And Akpabio Performing A Traditional Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.