Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) (31305 Views)

Peter Mbah, Police, Others Flee During Certificate Of Return Presentation / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by deavicky(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2021
manikspears:
When will the military take over please
those cowards.

1 Like

Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Sonoyom(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2021
Nigeria is more secured now than in 2015 ~ Garbage Shehu Nama.
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by 4four(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2021
Anybody that is traveling on Nigeria roads should be endeavour to be calculating herdsmen money join his or her transportation fare
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by ThuGGeR147: 8:54pm On May 31, 2021
Sai baba �
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by numericalguy(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
North and South East receive peace and tranquillity inn shaa Allah.

May southwest and other peaceful areas of Nigeria never know crisis inn shaa Allah

اللهم امين

Ameen.
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Jayrow08: 8:59pm On May 31, 2021
Nigeria oo
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Mekoyaw(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2021
Honestly the matter for this animalistic con3 don tire me I no go lie you, this uprisings & situation is getting scary. But u take style funny sha & can relate to that experience too grin.
Lalami3232:
Which kind con3 na we even dey sef? No day without evil news. As all these aboki don begin see money for this kidnapping matter eeh, dem no go stop till infinity. Kidnapping don already turn a way of life for dem now cus that's the surest way to get rich as an Almajiri. Who get opportunity to remove himself for this autopilot con3 should do so now ooooo. No hope in sight for this con3. Na we pray pass but na we dey backward pass other con3 wey no even carry religion for head like us.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I born girl pikin, I go cry like who over 0.5 goals cut he 20M ticket"
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by CSTRR: 9:11pm On May 31, 2021
Life in Nigeria is at its hobbesian state.

Places that were at peace are now at war.

Places that were at war have gotten worse.

Sai Buhari. The SI unit of failure.

1 Like

Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Walkee: 9:32pm On May 31, 2021
manikspears:
When will the military take over please
which military?
The one led by Farouk yahaya?
That would just make it all worse

1 Like

Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by onuman: 9:39pm On May 31, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:
The highway leading to the Islamiyya school in Tegina Rafi LGA, Niger where over 200 students were kidnapped... Footage showing Armed Bandits chasing residents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1pL0G5z5R8

The 12 sharia states in northern Nigeria + Niger Republic = Islamabad 11.

This Islamabad 11 country is fast loading since Arewa believes that Nigeria must stick to the lopsided political structure and constitution supervised by northern military dictators; Arewa believes that it can continue to use Nigeria armed forces to kill off dissenters to the political structure and constitution.

1 Like

Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:42pm On May 31, 2021
JoooEeL:
Hahahaha,

I can see Mannabbbqgrills, helinuess, ivvolt, oyigbooupdate, GOATaandYAMtheory, AdolffHitlerxXx, Ayyomide811 all running and scampering.

Hohohoho.

Sahelians giving them back to back... News from the north these days dey sweet die enh...
cheesy

One is a HotoroMental. grin
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by faceland: 9:48pm On May 31, 2021
FBIBOT:
Which kind camera dem use to record this video grin

From phone own by the average poor man on street. Sai Baba 2023 (4+4+4)
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by onuman: 9:50pm On May 31, 2021
globalresource:
They said Nigeria is very safe under Buhari

Buhari supporters skulls are obviously full of Akamu

Reason they call them zombie. Their logical reasoning is dead

I wonder how someone will support this administration of anarchy

Shehu Garba happily announced that the SW region is the safest zone in Nigeria.

But northern Nigerians swept Jonathan away with APC brooms, as they saw that some Yoruba joined APC.
Garba’s happiness is because insecurity has also been exported to the south east by unknown gunmen.

Shehu Garba should have been ashamed for his happiness that the SW is safest region in Nigeria after he and Buhari from north governed Nigeria for six years.

1 Share

Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 31, 2021
It can't happen under these set of Military , they're all the same, why do you Buhari kept appointing a Northerner into key Positions? And moreso the military now is occupied by the kids of the Elites in the society, most especially politicians' families and relatives due to the corrupt system . Gone are the days of brave middle class military officers . Nigeria is in a mess with this type of political class. Buhari is not the problem of Nigeria but Nigerians themselves who are greedy and self-centred. The Political class is a reflection of the society in general . We're used to corrupt ways and this is catching up on us , consequent evidence in the failed social institutions and making religious beliefs so dominate in our social space. Lack of opportunities have made people believe in miracles and hoping for a better life. Unlike in the advanced societies the govt made the law the religious belief , evidence in the functional systems and the everyday life. Nigeria has got it wrong in the past and that is having a serious consequences on the social space . We need to return to regionalism and let every region rebuild it self , let every region work on building a society characterise by adherence to basic laws and political consciousness . Nigeria can never succeed under this form of government. Those who fought for independence knew that was why they opted for confederation which is normal ,but the military coup which is regarded as the abnormal form of government brought about unitary system of government. Now the question is do we still want to continue with this abnormality? The political class is our enemies because they want to maintain the status quo for their selfish interest. Nigerians wake up!!!! quote author=manikspears post=102239760] When will the military take over please [/quote]
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Reeses: 9:59pm On May 31, 2021
They haven’t seen nothing yet soon they will be flying to escape there mess. This is a lesson to a bunch of fools that have decided not to ever be smart in there lives.
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by meliziz12(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2021
This is terrible. But do we even ask ourselves how it's obtainable to abduct 200 students? March them all into a bush? Even with their footsteps they could be easily traced! It's just beaten my imagination how we've been forced to believe Nigerian force men don't involve in these games!!!all to share the ransom
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Lagoon0: 11:18pm On May 31, 2021
athaboi:
From beri, Rafi local government of niger state today
Omo is it bandit attack? Are you from Niger state?
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by cardoctor(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2021
These bandits must having a field day.
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Greatlee54: 12:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Let coup happen.
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Turantula(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2021
Niheria is safer now, no more suicide bombers in Abuja no LGA under Boko Haram control. Baba is working grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2021
faceland:

From phone own by the average poor man on street. Sai Baba 2023 (4+4+4)
Abeg remove the last 4 even the second 4 don dey choke us grin

1 Like

Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by onuman: 12:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Trailblazer1:
Nigeria jaga jaga
Everything scatter scatter
Poor man dey suffer suffer
Gbosa gbosa gun shot in the air

If [b]you voted Buhari the second time, e no suppose to better for you
[/b]

Do you understand political alliances?

If Baba Buhari promises the Tinubus of the SW that he will hand over power to the Tinubus in 2027, don’t you know that the Tinubus shall vote Baba Buhari again for 3rd term in 2023?

Did you not hear VP Osinbajo campaign in the SW in 2019 for Yoruba to vote PMB for 2nd term so that PMB shall hand over power to the Yorubas in 2023?

Most sophisticated.....
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Nigeria is safe- Pastor Femi Adesina
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 01, 2021
emperordelis:
We are gradually getting used to everyday bad news in this country..It has never really been this bad wallahi!!!!!

Shay you voted buhari?
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 01, 2021
FBIBOT:

Abeg remove the last 4 even the second 4 don dey choke us grin

Shay you voted buhari?
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by athaboi(f): 6:17am On Jun 01, 2021
Lagoon0:

Omo is it bandit attack? Are you from Niger state?
I'm not from niger state
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2021
The bandits are very visible but we prefer to chase shadows and harmless citizens who complain.

We dont get it.

This kain things happen in 4th world countries.

Colombia has curtain such rubbish since
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Lalami3232:
Which kind con3 na we even dey sef? No day without evil news. As all these aboki don begin see money for this kidnapping matter eeh, dem no go stop till infinity. Kidnapping don already turn a way of life for dem now cus that's the surest way to get rich as an Almajiri. Who get opportunity to remove himself for this autopilot con3 should do so now ooooo. No hope in sight for this con3. Na we pray pass but na we dey backward pass other con3 wey no even carry religion for head like us.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I born girl pikin, I go cry like who over 0.5 goals cut he 20M ticket"

I know one guy wey talk like u.
Him born 4 girls straight, no single boy.

Na girls the help pass most useless boys who go on kiddnapping ,arm robbery etc.

Girl child,if well raised brings a long lasting joy to her family. She cares for her father far than boys.

Take my words theriously
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by emperordelis(m): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2021
gimakon:

Shay you voted buhari?

I didn't oo..But what's the difference,we are in this together and it's not like any of those votes mattered.
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2021
emperordelis:

I didn't oo..But what's the difference,we are in this together and it's not like any of those votes mattered.

You voted him 2015? Didn't you?
Re: Travelers On Tegina-Zugero Highway In Niger Flee During A Bandit Attack (Video) by emperordelis(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2021
gimakon:

You voted him 2015? Didn't you?

Dude,I don't even believe in election,calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately / New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms / President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.