Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) (108178 Views)

Perfect Akudo: Missing UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

No wonder you ain't getting break thru in your hustle..
You ain't got common sense to reason cognitively..
A shame..
no wonder you will never make it because u always don't want others to succeed, I pity u bro.. change your mindset u have towards people...
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by hammerDK: 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Seems you are not ok..

Let me tell u something about Law, it is not moral or right but dictatorial.

If we follow your logic, slavery would remain legal.

So, u see a matured girl u like, as soon as she mention 17, u end it because dieing Men copied American law?

Your a fool.
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

No wonder you ain't getting break thru in your hustle..
You ain't got common sense to reason cognitively..
A shame..
no wonder you will never make it because u always don't want others to succeed, I pity u bro.. change your mindset u have towards people...
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by hammerDK: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men sad

Na we go still impregnate you, last, last.

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by hammerDK: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Those Dieing men copying such law, did that apply to them in their own time?

I think not.

Fools everywhere.
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:06am On Jun 02, 2021
A lot of lonely women in Yankee. Why else do u think yahoo boys make so much money off women with all their female intuition that notifies them when their partner is cheating but can’t tell dem jack when they’re being scammed by local Africans. undecided

I discovered in my little investigations that many of dem know they’re sending money to scammers in Africa, but they don’t care.

Some have actually been crediting the accounts of their scammers for more than a decade. shocked

Those boys are providing a service cheaper than the average head shrink who might just be one of only 4 people they can have a conversation with in a whole year!

This woman might not have ruined her career this way if she had someone to at least talk to about her pent up sexual frustrations.

Pls don’t come to my mentions and mouth off expletives because u want to be politically correct, first ask ursef if u believe oyinbo fit be mumu for long?

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by olmoRoc: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2021
It takes the fear and power of God to resist some desperate students.
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2021
Grandmaster4:

You supported a rapist because the offender is a woman..
Shame on you..

Like I said, you can never make it with such mindset..
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Grandmaster4:

are you done talking.. no difference between u and those people that wanted to stone the woman that was caught committing adultery in the Bible.. u think u are perfect.. ion blame u bro

Pack one side abegg..
Na everybody be Christian like you??
Moreover she commit a major offence and crime against the state of which carries capital punishment.. let her face her music, of it was a male teacher and a female student, you won't say this trash..
You are a confused fellow..

3 Likes

Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by hammerDK: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You supported a rapist because the offender is a woman..
Shame on you..

Like I said, you can never make it with such mindset..

Your a fool.

Cut off your penis and throw it away.

Dull penis, produce dull kids.
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2021
hammerDK:

Let me tell u something about Law, it is not moral or right but dictatorial.

If we follow your logic, slavery would remain legal.

So, u see a matured girl u like, as soon as she mention 17, u end it because dieing Men copied American law?

Your a fool.

No matter how long you wail...
The law remains law and she is already in for it..
You can continue Wailing..

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2021
hammerDK:

Your a fool.

Cut off your penis and throw it away.

Dull penis, produce dull kids.

Who hurt you kid ??
You are Wailing too much.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by hammerDK: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

No matter how long you wail...
The law remains law and she is already in for it..
You can continue Wailing..

We copy the law for people like u.

Ode!
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2021
hammerDK:

We copy the law for people like u.

Ode!

You ain't making sense Kid..
Why don't you go bail her out then.. grin grin grin
Stop Wailing..

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by dumininu01(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men sad
wow grin grin
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by SLcherrY24(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2021
O ga oh (Is tall) in Yoruba

the future is indeed FEMALE
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Yepyepyep(f): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Nawa
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Grandmaster4:
I no too understand the story.. she was charged to court for f***ing an underage boy.. both of them were in love but still she was sentenced for it.. everything about this life confuse me...

He’s a child . Not accountable
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

As a Yansh man colleague I second your comments..

But wait oo.. why you no celebrate your ftc for Bleep matter thread.. grin grin grin
FTC? Bleep thread? grin grin grin

I don't care about those things na
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by LastProphet: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2021
luminouz:
I'm confused with the 'He and She' misuse....the picture is female but the pronouns quiver from male to female and vice versa.

On the story, I guess women also feel somehow for teenagers hovering from 16-17, like some men erroneously condone on NL. The point is, as a yansh man, no matter how big or mature you look and sound as a female, once you are less than 18, I start seeing a frog instead of a female. Nothing will make me touch an underage woman. There is this vulnerability and innocence about them that should be treasured and protected. Same goes for underaged boys..

N.B: Although my point goes for all underaged females and males but the ones I see around here are old in experience. Some as young as 14. Who spoilt them? Poverty, environment and whatever, not ME!!!

Proud of you, I'm exactly like you
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by hammerDK: 12:43am On Jun 02, 2021
cococandy:

He’s a child . Not accountable

But if he die, he will be accountable to God right?

Believe wateva makes u happy.
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by opeldavid: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2021
antiterrorism:
Old news

Old news indeed, I have read this b4 joor.
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Shotblakboi(m): 1:11am On Jun 02, 2021
This kind love
This kind love
This kind love

This kind love...eh!!!
Na serious Love NWANTITI...
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by victons(m): 1:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Grandmaster4:
I no too understand the story.. she was charged to court for f***ing an underage boy.. both of them were in love but still she was sentenced for it.. everything about this life confuse me...

at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
It won't confuse you if it were a male.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 1:29am On Jun 02, 2021
luminouz:
I'm confused with the 'He and She' misuse....the picture is female but the pronouns quiver from male to female and vice versa.

On the story, I guess women also feel somehow for teenagers hovering from 16-17, like some men erroneously condone on NL. The point is, as a yansh man, no matter how big or mature you look and sound as a female, once you are less than 18, I start seeing a frog instead of a female. Nothing will make me touch an underage woman. There is this vulnerability and innocence about them that should be treasured and protected. Same goes for underaged boys..

N.B: Although my point goes for all underaged females and males but the ones I see around here are old in experience. Some as young as 14. Who spoilt them? Poverty, environment and whatever, not ME!!!
There is no misuse of He and she in this write up .you are the one not reading right.Two he's in this write up represents the teenage boy and the police .Then the she's ,the ex-school teacher and the boy's mom.
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 2:05am On Jun 02, 2021
Iyabo Ojo must hear this news
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:38am On Jun 02, 2021
i926:
Most women are scum.

These small boys don dey collect since
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by okuta007: 3:00am On Jun 02, 2021
Grandmaster4:

at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

@ age 17- in most states in America - you are still a minor and the system believes you are incapable of making coherent love or sexual decisions... so it is statutory rape she committed against him
Re: Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) by Abbluss(m): 3:16am On Jun 02, 2021
If it is a female child,na rape dem go call am. angry angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors / Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.