Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics (5402 Views)

Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics / Angry Mobs Capture 2 Military Hilux In Aba , Parade The Street - Pics / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics by goodnessme1(f): 3:35pm On May 31, 2021
richmond500:
I wanted to say Amen to this but I remembered igbos are found in every part of Nigeria, they have businesses even in small towns, no other person enjoys one Nigeria more than the igbos.

If I say Amen to that, I may be commiting ethnic genocide grin

Let's pray another one.

May thunder fire every Albino por.nstar that is destroying their country... Iseee
Yes thunder fire every enemy of Land of rising Sun And all one Nigeria terrorist
Re: Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics by richmond500: 3:38pm On May 31, 2021
goodnessme1:
Yes thunder fire every enemy of Land of rising Sun And all one Nigeria terrorist
Isee, thunder fire every enemy of Nigeria and its regions
Re: Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics by funkekemi(f): 3:41pm On May 31, 2021
richmond500:
what an unproductive country called Nigeria, thunder fire all one nigerianist and unity beggars
Re: Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics by richmond500: 3:44pm On May 31, 2021
funkekemi:
what an unproductive country called Nigeria, thunder fire all one nigerianist and unity beggars
Iseee, anyone unity begging Niger Delta, thunder fire them grin
Re: Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics by goodnessme1(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2021
richmond500:
Go look for you fellow one Nigeria miscreant.

Nigeria must divide.
Re: Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics by goodnessme1(f): 4:51pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:11pm On May 31, 2021
Umu igbo use this ya sit at home today to SERIOUSLY FAST AND ASK THE TRINITY GOD ALMIGHTY FOR FORGIVENESS ON INNOCENT BLOODSHED ON YA LAND AND PRAY FOR GOD'S PEACE TO RETURN TO EVERY IGBOLAND AND COMMUNITIES FROM TODAY IN FSH AMENsad
Re: Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics by Ablemax(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2021
Abeg who go fit dash me 50k na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi / FG's N50b EEFP Coordinator, Maureen Ideozu Emerges 'export Innovator Of The Year / Channels TV Too Follow Edit Tinubu Sickness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.