Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics (3135 Views)

Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) / Sit At Home,the Notorious Unknown Gun Men Take Over The Street.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by Whiteangel1234: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Me and my teammates,my family members,my friends ,my girlfriend's and side chicks,my pet,my household items and everything that connects to me will forever remain obidient....

Obidient TV
#PeterObi4President2023
#TakeBackNaija

https://twitter.com/ebukaceo_/status/1542074081591402497?t=ZDjBvr_T6LPKKNDmV2GzNQ&s=19

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by LeoDeKing: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2022
Pandora hoebi branded goat?

Obi supporters are goats. grin

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by SmartPolician: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2022
Everyone who believes in Peter Obi presidency has the duty to convince people they know to vote for this man.

While that is critical, you don't have to be aggressive about it. We cannot keep doing the same thing by electing people with questionable character and be expecting a different result.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by Whiteangel1234: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Organic Love that money cannot buy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by LeoDeKing: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2022
SmartPolician:
Everyone who believes in Peter Obi presidency has the duty to convince people they know to vote for this man.

When are we seeing pandora hoebi branded pig? grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by NoQualmz: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Thank god whiteangel the Ipob terrorist sympathiser has ditched biafraoud for zoo elections. Nice one

How’s your god father Simon Ekpa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by LeoDeKing: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Organic Love that money cannot buy
Organic love in a goat?

Okay, I don hear. grin

When is this Organic love in a pig coming up?

47 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Me and my teammates,my family members,my friends ,my girlfriend's and side chicks,my pet,my household items and everything that connects to me will forever remain obidient...

Animals are not left out as they're fully obedient grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by rolams(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Una mumu never do? We still have over six months before the end of this year. Then, next year.

Election is not won by this ooo!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by rolams(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Violation of the the goat fundamental right.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by 4teenblaq: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2022
The way I am seeing this the igbos will make sure PO get massive votes come 2023.

I won't be surprised to see underage voting next year in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by donaldking10: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2022
4teenblaq:
The way I am seeing this the igbos will make sure PO get massive votes come 2023.

I won't be surprised to see underage voting next year in the east.

we learnt it from the north.
the 1st started it.
Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by Treasure17(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2022
The ministry of our star boy Obi is moving.
Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by helinues: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2022
No wonder some his supporters are behaving like Ewu

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

what do you achieve in insulting people, can't you air your own opinion without an incitive words!

this is unbecoming of you!

Mr Learned

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by LeoDeKing: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2022
MrLearned:

what do you achieve in insulting people, can't you air your own opinion without an incitive words!

this is unbecoming of you!

Mr Learned
Take this sermon to Obi supporters. angry

44 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by sreamsense: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2022
These people are not ready for election, they are just ready for entertainment for comic relief only. All these noises and entertaining campaign approach can't win single local government outside Anambra
Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:
No wonder some his supporters are behaving like Ewu

Are you not practicing tu quoque fallacy!

why being hypocritical in Nature...

I see no difference between you and them

in essence kittle calling pot Black

Mr Learned

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by helinues: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2022
MrLearned:

Are you not practicing tu quoque fallacy!

why being hypocritical in Nature...

I see no difference between you and them

in essence kittle calling pot Black

Mr Learned

So you were saying?

undecided

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by NoQualmz: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2022
sreamsense:
These people are not ready for election, they are just ready for entertainment for comic relief only. All these noises and entertaining campaign approach can't win single local government outside Anambra
You must be a joker.

I got a report from Far East that as early as 4:30-5am pple are already waiting at various inec offices in the east to register. The reporter said never has he seen such level of seriousness to get PVCs from the people of the east.

Isn’t it shocking?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Take this sermon to Obi supporters. angry
what makes you outstand them when both you and them are birds of same feathers...

support your candidate in peace, insults doesn't add a cup of coffee on your table...

if we continue this way we don't stand a chance to make a difference between us and the very old corrupt politicians we have in this present time!

A word is enough for the Wise

Mr Learned
Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:

So you were saying?

undecided
In essence kittle calling pot Black

Mr Learned
Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by LeoDeKing: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2022
MrLearned:

what makes you outstand them when both you and them are birds of same feathers...

support your candidate in peace, insults doesn't add a cup of coffee on your table...

if we continue this way we don't stand a chance to make a difference between us and the very old corrupt politicians we have in this present time!

A word is enough for the Wise

Mr Learned
I repeat, go preach this gospel to Obi supporters.

41 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by blogbuilder: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2022
If you're a federal civil servant and you're in need of soft loan in less than 4hrs,
Dm me on whatsapp
0-8-16-0-1-0-6-9-8-6
Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by helinues: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2022
MrLearned:

In essence kittle calling pot Black

Mr Learned

Not like an electric kettle..

undecided
Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:

Not like an electric kettle..

undecided
In essence electric boiler (you) calling an electric kettle rusty! grin

Mr Learned
Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by sreamsense: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2022
NoQualmz:

You must be a joker.

I got a report from Far East that as early as 4:30-5am pple are already waiting at various inec offices in the east to register. The reporter said never has he seen such level of seriousness to get PVCs from the people of the east.

Isn’t it shocking?
Keep deceiving yourself only! If you heard report from far east because they are registering for PVCs, did they tell you registration is not going on in the north and west also? How many people are registering that will surpass that of north or west? Is it not out of the population that suppose to vote for obi that Ipob/ESN has been killing since under fraudulent biafra and hatred for Buhari on weekly basis and as Ipob/ESN warrior confrontation with army?

Is it not among the people that suppose to vote for obi that are languishing in prison more than any other region for illegal drug, baby factory and Ipob brainless activity? Go to other places outside east to see long queue for yourself, getting there by 4:30am is to get attended to on time, it happens everywhere not only in South east. Stop deceiving yourself! Obi supporter noise is more than action
Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by Yibo(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2022
this madness is taking too far
Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by christm386: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol, u sound so pitiable

Hope u re ok wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obidient means GOAT
Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by FlawlessKarl: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Apart from this stale lines you always dropped in Peter Obi related post, what else do you have to offer?

Every core tribalist here on nairaland are dropping their tribalism and focus on promoting their candidates, but you keep on disgracing your family. You're too old for this

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Branded Goat Spotted On The Street - Pics by Totilopussylick(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
FlawlessKarl:

Apart from this stale lines you always dropped in Peter Obi related post, what else do you have to offer?

Every core tribalist here on nairaland are dropping their tribalism and focus on promoting their candidates, but you keep on disgracing your family. You're too old for this

Death to all Tinubu urchins tongue undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) / Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop / Look At What Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims Did To Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.