Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence (2010 Views)

RIP To All Innocent Igbo Who Will Be K*lled In The Name Of Sit At Home Violation / When Will Igbo Elites React To The Killing Of Innocent Igbo Agitators? / Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 31, 2021
Evidence 1

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by BombAttack(f): 2:35pm On May 31, 2021
They will not see this now

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba
Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by Bisshop123(f): 2:45pm On May 31, 2021
Where are we going in this country??
Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by flamingREED(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2021
I think it's finally game over for this country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by CodeTemplar: 2:50pm On May 31, 2021
Is that the kind of boxers and shirt real iPods or ESN wear?
Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by Freestainworld(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2021
After slaughtering innocent Igbos, you think unknown gun men will stop hunting you guys down, they keep agrieviating the situation each day.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by Beblessedbaba: 2:57pm On May 31, 2021
Unknown Gun Men /IPOB terrorist did this..

The Federal Forces will bring them to book

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by perez100: 3:01pm On May 31, 2021
The military can't stop these people with all this nonsense. The people will only get armed more and fight.

So, there is lockdown and why the military guys are not going round the streets and roads?

Though, I like the fact that they are not moving around to avoid them getting killed. I have not benefited anything from the negative news in Nigeria. So, let's stop these killings and show love and equity.

I have been thinking and praying for peace to return. My father is a military and I have so many military friends and feel unhappy to hear that a military is killed. I am also an Igbo and I feel bad when my people are killed. It is like the pains comes from both sides.

Please, let Buhari negotiate with IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 31, 2021
angry

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by iKingsley(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2021
perez100:
The military can't stop these people with all this nonsense. The people will only get armed more and fight.

So, there is lockdown and why the military guys are not going round the streets and roads?

Though, I like the fact that they are not moving around to avoid them getting killed. I have not benefited anything from the negative news in Nigeria. So, let's stop these killings and show love and equity.

I have been thinking and praying for peace to return. My father is a military and I have so many military friends and feel unhappy to hear that a military is killed. I am also an Igbo and I feel bad when my people are killed. It is like the pains comes from both sides.

Please, let Buhari negotiate with IPOB.
that is called combo!
Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by tunjiajayi: 3:20pm On May 31, 2021
Like goats?
No they are goats.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by temitope27(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2021
Are they not goats

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by mbaise1000: 3:34pm On May 31, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
temitope27:
Are they not goats
So igbos are goats?
Lol, no one stops you from staying with your fulani but those that want out have rye right to want so, ANYWAYS your people who are also agitators like mr sunday are also goats?
And your gallant soldiers are murdering armless people on the streets and you are rejoicing, you are pathetic and since you are rejoicing that people are being killed indiscriminately by whoever, you are definitely going to be murdered by those that you are supporting here because you love murder

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by temitope27(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
So igbos are goats?
Lol, no one stops you from staying with your fulani but those that want out have rye right to want so, ANYWAYS your people who are also agitators like mr sunday are also goats?
And your gallant soldiers are murdering armless people on the streets and you are rejoicing, you are pathetic and since you are rejoicing that people are being killed indiscriminately by whoever, you are definitely going to be murdered by those that you are supporting here because you love murder
if them born u well go out and talk shit for army face, u head go correct grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by AtlanticB(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2021
temitope27:
if them born u well go out and talk shit for army face, u head go correct grin
And if them born army well they should go and talk sh!t for UGM face cheesy body go tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by Joromi1: 4:12pm On May 31, 2021
temitope27:
Are they not goats

Igbos are not goats but IPOB terrorists are.
Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by AtlanticB(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2021
grin Nigeria coward army killing innocent people to look strong.

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by temitope27(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:

Igbos are not goats but IPOB terrorists are.
ok, u re still on point
Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by temitope27(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2021
AtlanticB:
And if them born army well they should go and talk sh!t for UGM face cheesy body go tell them
army don dey show ugm pepper already nw

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by ablejesus26(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2021
They have come again.
That was how they were spreading fake news that Imsu was under attack until the Students debunked the news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by owobokiri(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2021
They will pay!
Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by AtlanticB(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2021
temitope27:
army don dey show ugm pepper already nw
pepper by killing innocent people & cult group tagging them UGM. Or should we count the scores in both parties grin so you will know how many of your lazy army that are with there ancestors grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 31, 2021
NA carry on but don't complain. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: The North Is Finished – Father Mbaka Says / Drop Your Arms, Get Education, Do Away With Evil – Fulani Christians Plead / Breaking: Governor Yahaya Bello Set To Dump The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.