Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Stop Renting Office Space In Lagos!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Renting Office Space In Lagos!! (158 Views)

Premium And Very Affordable Office Space In Ikeja, Lagos State @ #250K Per Year / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. / Fully Equipped Serviced Office Space In Ikeja Gra Ideal For Start-ups 30k/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Renting Office Space In Lagos!! by Myworksuite: 3:41pm On May 31, 2021
As a business owner, one of the most difficult part of your business which is very demanding is the day to day running of the office which includes office rent.
Can you imagine the average cost of renting a good office space in Lagos Island? I think 2020 thought us a different way of doing business and this is what I will suggest to any business owner in the city of Lagos state.
How about a co-working space where you do not have to border of cleaning, gen or light, data and car space.

Get a space with us or any other affordable co-working space where you ca run your business and focus on sales instead of the day o day logistics of running an office.
what do you think? interested in my co-working space at Ikota villa, Plot 11a, Road 2, behind Mega Chicken Lekki? send a message or call 08181088977.

(1) (Reply)

Baccarat Lavagame Today Gives Away Free Credits Every Day / How To Start Haulage/tipper Business In Nigeria / How To Make Your Products Stand Out On Offerservice Or Other Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.