Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) (61103 Views)

Meet Old Mama Who Didn't Sleep Till Tinubu Was Announced Winner (video) / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:19pm On May 31, 2021
cyprex:

Fools blame everyone else but themselves for even personal errors and losses

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 31, 2021
The security agents u kill didn't satisfy u;the terrorists attacked innocent men also.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Idiko1: 10:29pm On May 31, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
See it

How the criminals are molesting innocent people going about their business in Igbo land. Didn't they say they weren't forcing anyone? These criminals are really testing the patience of the people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVcHgAsEcWU

It is called internal vigilance.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Idiko1: 10:35pm On May 31, 2021
tamdun:
I can't just [b]imagine [/b]how u will rule ur people when you finally get ur biafra,this one na testing testing

If the law says "stay inside of house", whatever happens to on offender is rule of law. Biafra or Republic of Igbo land cannot be a lawless Nigeria. Obey the law or you get the whip. By the way, your imagination is very foolish.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2021
All I see is people being coerced into compliance

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by J2381: 11:18pm On May 31, 2021
Harassing innocent Nigerians. This is the definition of gross stupidity. I wonder if these idiots who parade themselves as IPOB members know what freedom of movement means.

Later if the police and other security forces descend on them, they'll start shouting like touts who didn't collect ticket money from bus conductor.

I believe it's high time this IPOB miscreants need to be put in their rightful place.

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by buckeyemedia: 11:57pm On May 31, 2021
ICTWeb:
Lol. Forcing people to stay indoors shouldn't be.

But in all. The stay at home was a success in the whole of south-east.
But Ajah market Lagos State was filled as usual to the brim with Igbo traders?

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by buckeyemedia: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
All I see is people being coerced into compliance
We know you are blind, Bat no dey see for daylight.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by buckeyemedia: 12:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Idiko1:

If the law says "stay inside of house", whatever happens to on offender is rule of law. Biafra or Republic of Igbo land cannot be a lawless Nigeria. Obey the law or you get the whip. By the way, your imagination is very foolish.
What law? Never heard of a Government that forces its people to stay @ home on a public holiday.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by unmask: 1:32am On Jun 01, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He was deceived by the voice of Governors that wouldn't protect him when jungle mature

Modified...... This is govt sponsored video, ask your self who was doing the video recording with their voices so loud( it wouldn't be possible getting their voices clear if the video was shot from afar and then again the are riding the same of motorcycle and the video was posted by a known Ipob hater who also works for the Gov't....

Verdict.. The video is State sponsored to discredit Ipob.
lol....funny your problem is to discredit the video, than the fact that someone was beaten.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by unmask: 1:36am On Jun 01, 2021
Mrkumareze:
They seems merciful Nigerian Army can't be this calm when they meet you
lol....this is funny.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Sojiade1111: 3:00am On Jun 01, 2021
So if Biafra later surface this is how you people will be treating innocent people. Even if Biafra surface it will not be safe, Igbo people please say no to Biafra, because I see killings, humiliation, annihilation, molestation dictatorship, military rulings if Biafra stand as a country. Molesting your own people in their land too bad. Stay at home as if IPOB and unknow gunmen will feed them.
Igbo Kwenu!
Igbo kwenu!!
Kwe se nu oooo!!!!
This is just preamble!
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
We know you are blind, Bat no dey see for daylight.
Ok, so am bkind, now tell us what you see of ur beautiful biafra
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by koko84: 9:30am On Jun 01, 2021
No to violence
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by emezuo17: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
you're insane! Is pH in south east? Were u expecting this lunacy in pH? By the way, why don't you returned to your beloved imo and enjoy Biafra? Leave Rivers all you cretins craving humans blood.
. Just look at how low you are, the man who posted that stuff stay in pH, I quoted him knowing he wasn't in any eastern state to have first hand information but you turned it to another thing, some of you are just outright stupid, lack logic and common sense, I am totally against the biafra that will have any other tribe other than igbos, so don't think we all are after your mumu ' our oyel nonsense' if you are educated, you will know the east has enough gas reserve to go round if well managed, but Mark this, all igboland annexed through political manipulation and hatred shall be recovered wether in the south or the north. Peace.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by koko84: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2021
[Never in their life
quote author=Sojiade1111 post=102246082]So if Biafra later surface this is how you people will be treating innocent people. Even if Biafra surface it will not be safe, Igbo people please say no to Biafra, because I see killings, humiliation, annihilation, molestation dictatorship, military rulings if Biafra stand as a country. Molesting your own people in their land too bad. Stay at home as if IPOB and unknow gunmen will feed them.
Igbo Kwenu!
Igbo kwenu!!
Kwe se nu oooo!!!!
This is just preamble!
[/quote]
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by emezuo17: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2021
Viltron:
you're insane! Is pH in south east? Were u expecting this lunacy in pH? By the way, why don't you returned to your beloved imo and enjoy Biafra? Leave Rivers all you cretins craving humans blood.
. Just went back to your profile, I now understand your frustrations, you are jobless, lives in a room apartment, my guy we all started that way, instead of you to make friends here who could even better your live, you are insulting people who could even pay you, unfortunately I don't use male home teachers, I would have helped you and more over, your type will either rape people's daughters or organise criminals against your employer, you sound very bitter. Bye
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by uchesino(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2021
quote author=OyigboUpdate post=102232691]See it

How the criminals are molesting innocent people going about their business in Igbo land. Didn't they say they weren't forcing anyone? These criminals are really testing the patience of the people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVcHgAsEcWU[/quote]but this is not fair... Do you know if the wife is child is seriously sick... My brother's take this easy
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by osascybog(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
When these guys get arrested, their hypocrite supporters will say they are innocent

These guys need to be taught some lesson

What about bokoharam,how much lesson has Nigeria taught them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President