Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) (61047 Views)

Meet Old Mama Who Didn't Sleep Till Tinubu Was Announced Winner (video) / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by OsusTroller: 7:05pm On May 31, 2021
Northernblood3:
Dont die throway ontop IPOB matter.

Biafra has come to stay no terrorist can stop that. Not even these Fulani securities pretending to be ESN can do that.

I partially love what these fulani terrorists did to that greedy Igbo man sha. If you cant sacrifice a day to remember people Awolowo and Gowon starved to death, then you deserve whatever situation you find yourself today

I support Biafra and Odua independence 100% but I think you're stupîd for this post. Do you know why the man was even outside?
Did they border to ask
These are just senseless thugs.
What if the man is in an emergency situation?
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2021
Sit am home dem no here

Rest in peace English....... Just write in Igbo...
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by pquaver(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
if to say na Igbos get d population wey north get ehn? oboy i non knw wetin this country for don become nw[color=#990000][/color]

Good morning ooo. We wey see am dey tell una since.. Upon say we are born bred Igbos. We dey tell u say for the 3 tribes out people are they most intolerant and backwards the go say na lie use pride and pompousness over shout you. Try mob you.. Other Nigeria don't know why Igbos hate hausas but as an. Igbo man I know but I. No talk here now but let other tribes dey thank hausa ooo wetin dey for see for our hand eeh Lord lugard and mungo Park sef for fear disown Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by chrisvic007: 7:09pm On May 31, 2021
Northernblood3:

Biafra has come to stay no terrorist can stop that. Not even these Fulani securities pretending to be ESN can do that.

I partially love what these fulani terrorists did to that greedy Igbo man sha. If you cant sacrifice a day to remember people Awolowo and Gowon starved to death, then you deserve whatever situation you find yourself today

You mean "people that were deceived by Odumegwu Ojukwu into committing suicide between may 1967 to January 1970."

I hope you learn a lot from that funny episode. However, I don't think you have learnt any lesson because if you have, you would not support that hunch backed albino with a pungent body odour.

Be that as it may, I'm patiently waiting for another 1967 when the Nigerian Military will have live targets to be used for shooting practice.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by faceland: 7:16pm On May 31, 2021
Coronavirus1:

just one day sacrifice for death of millions of civil war you can not respect no sorry for those beating they deserve it.

It should be voluntary (just like it has been long before the internet. I remember as a teenager people mentioning Biafra Day). Forcing your political believes on people is how oppression starts.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Calculating: 7:17pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

That is the plan!

Anambra and Abia will align against all other SE states and hold-on to power

Imo and Ebonyi will be the least class of Igbo`s in their Banana republic

Enugu will just be in isolation from their power tussle as they are far more enlightened and vast.

Anambra and Abia have dominance traits in them and that will lead to the cause of their civil war. It will be 3 states against 2

You're simply pained if not you should be concerned with fastracking the return of your brothers in refugees camps outside the country for fear of herdsmen.

Continue drinking Panadol for east matter.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by deavicky(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2021
This is how they intend to rule biafra.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2021
Curious345:
don't be this daft .. this is a DSS military propaganda video.

From IPOB intelligence....abi

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by pee4seer(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2021
The way things are going in this country, if we are not careful, things may deteriorate and we may eventually put ourselves in a sorry situation. We have to be very careful with the decisions we are making now before it will be too late.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by sleemomymy: 7:31pm On May 31, 2021
Northernblood3:

If you say education is expensive, please try this ignorant.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Orpe7(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2021
That's how it starts
Soon they would turn on the same people they swore to PROTECT
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Ejike99: 7:58pm On May 31, 2021
People's should be able to move around ,no matter what this are celebrating
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Ghast12: 8:02pm On May 31, 2021
Why
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Bekeey: 8:05pm On May 31, 2021
michoim:
This is how Bokoharam started...the jungle justice.

Efi nama(cow like you)

How does boko Haram start?

What was there aim initially?

Even currently, can you tell me boko Haram aims?

You are comparing IPOB the peaceful mind and aims with people that are aimless, but only drives joy from killing people and themselves via suicide bombings.

Till today, Nigerians are yet understand why boko Haram are doing what they doing, what did they want, you can't.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2021
ICTWeb:
Lol. Forcing people to stay indoors shouldn't be.

But in all. The stay at home was a success in the whole of south-east.

That's because people knew what Kanu's army of zombies can do. Even Ohaneze members dare not come out
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2021
elganzar:
They sha didn't kill him...

Shey him sef deaf ni, even if im deaf _ with NA on the loose is he suppose to be dumb(?)...

Op should have blurred that person's WhatsApp number

What happens to his rights in Biafran land? He gets no rights?
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:23pm On May 31, 2021
ImpactCrater:
what if he has a medical emergency?

A medical emergency and on his bike?
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by SLAP44: 8:26pm On May 31, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He was deceived by the voice of Governors that wouldn't protect him when jungle mature

Modified...... This is govt sponsored video, ask your self who was doing the video recording with their voices so loud( it wouldn't be possible getting their voices clear if the video was shot from afar and then again the are riding the same of motorcycle and the video was posted by a known Ipob hater who also works for the Gov't....

Verdict.. The video is State sponsored to discredit Ipob.

Sponsored by the FG
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by dvkot(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2021
Fake video
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by ImpactCrater: 8:48pm On May 31, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

A medical emergency and on his bike?
just hypothetically, if he is getting medicine for a sick child, a wife in labor, and aged parent, etc.
I doubt if such one can say these emergencies do not occur in reality.
I would have advised him to stay indoors for his personal safety. that IPOB man used cutlass to hit him... any mistake could cause him to be chopped by the cutlass.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by femmy2010(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2021
lol
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by femmy2010(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2021
maasoap:

His royal Majesty Mazi bolt has eaten all their rights.
This is what I call from frying pan to a scud missile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by LegalWolf: 9:11pm On May 31, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He was deceived by the voice of Governors that wouldn't protect him when jungle mature

Modified...... This is govt sponsored video, ask your self who was doing the video recording with their voices so loud( it wouldn't be possible getting their voices clear if the video was shot from afar and then again the are riding the same of motorcycle and the video was posted by a known Ipob hater who also works for the Gov't....

Verdict.. The video is State sponsored to discredit Ipob.

Loooool. You lots are delusional and it appears goebbels will be ashamed of the job he did for hitler...jeeez!
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by elganzar(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2021
maasoap:

Rights bawo?
Person transgress decree, you dey talk right__ na mild beating dem give am na...
We cherish our own grin
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 9:20pm On May 31, 2021
ImpactCrater:

just hypothetically, if he is getting medicine for a sick child, a wife in labor, and aged parent, etc.
I doubt if such one can say these emergencies do not occur in reality.
I would have advised him to stay indoors for his personal safety. that IPOB man used cutlass to hit him... any mistake could cause him to be chopped by the cutlass.

I understand your sentiment but you know some people would always like to try their luck. I am sure he was asked what he was doing out there despite the lock down order when they stopped him.
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Tupaq: 9:23pm On May 31, 2021
Next time when there's lockdown, he would comply strictly.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by zadokchidi: 9:34pm On May 31, 2021
Stay at home just for one day..you dey form
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2021
elganzar:

Rights bawo?
Person transgress decree, you dey talk right__ na mild beating dem give am na...
We cherish our own grin

Lol. I thought it is only in the "zoo" that the rights and freewill of an individual is trampled upon, didn't know that it is "like "zoo", like Biafra".
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by cyprex: 9:42pm On May 31, 2021
Northernblood3:

Fools blame everyone else but themselves for even personal errors and losses

Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by drmuri(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2021
patriotic007:
I see alot of our Western brothers in this eastern thread today trying by all means to contribute to the trending topic of Biafra day....They discredit anything Biafra like as if their lifes depend on it....They are so diligent in making their feelings known on Biafra thread as if they are paid to do so....I did a research and arrived at the conclusion as to why people who have shown so much hatred for south easterners suddenly profess such love and concern towards Biafra.
1) They see themselves as 2nd class citizens and easterners as 3rd class citizens in the current arrangements of Nigeria,so if the easterners break away it leaves them at the bottom of the food chain with the ogas on top hence the fight to make sure Biafra never comes
2) They are paid by the northerners in the present govt to discredit the struggle and dissuade people from sypathasing with Biafra inorder to mentain the status quo for them to have unlimited access to oil revenues in the south.
3) They see the doggedness in most easterners and niger deltans and they know if these people have indepence they would leave them behind and people will realize who the real lazy people are in Nigeria.
4) Some have been short changed or beaten hands down by easterners previously in their various endeavors in life hence the hatred towards this people.
5) Some have been turned down before by the naturally pretty girls in the east and they bear that pain in their heart till this day towards anything east.
6) Many more please add your let us figure out this sudden concern from our brothers in the west who have abandoned their numerous problems and have focused their attention in the east as if their life depends on Biafra coming or not.
And a seemingly sensible adult wrote this thrash?
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by Ekwuemechidubem: 9:56pm On May 31, 2021
Ordinary to respect the innocent (Biafrans) people killed by Nigerian government,for only one day you are posting garbage,as for you,those innocent people massacred will haunt you with this your words here Iiiiisseeeeee
Re: IPOB Members Assault People Who Didn't Stay At Home (Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:16pm On May 31, 2021
Nigerians and fulani terrorist herdsmen are lawless and untrained animals in the zoo.

God punish any idiots and hypocrites Nigerians condemning this sit at home enforcement.

Beat the foolish spirit of Nigeria out of the idiots disrespecting our heros and heroines day.

Fulani terrorist government agencies are killing so called Nigerians on daily basis yet in slavery, God finally sent original owners of the land to fight against evil fulani jihadist presidency are unleashing to attacking your communities to set us free from fulani slavery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oh Dear! Read What These Americans Think About Adams Oshiomhole's Marriage / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.