Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” (2434 Views)

Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / "I Woke Up With Menstrual Pain" - Bobrisky Cries Out / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by Gift52(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2021
I’m in pain - Bobrisky gives update on his “butt surgery”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPiqZWfgaGv/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU0DJxGGeFw

cc

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by Angbakpa(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2021
grin
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by kinzation(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2021
grin grin
But who send Bob work

Odikwa bob risky
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by HolyMonks: 4:24pm On May 31, 2021
Too bad.
Man don't know thy self again. cheesy grin grin
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by SUCKCESSFUL: 4:26pm On May 31, 2021
grin grin
This dude is on a self-destruct mission.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 31, 2021
It is well, God knows best
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by MRV101(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2021
No be me send you message.
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by tillaman(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2021
Well I don’t care about anyone’s sexual orientation
I don’t have anything against the lgbtq �️‍� community but these folks ends up committing suicide
Most of them suffer from chronic depression and all
They end up taking their lives, it’s sad how the money and fame can’t buy them happiness and peace
I wish you luck bob I hope you find happiness

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by tendyjohn(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2021
shocked
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by Righteousness2(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2021
Never give a Chance to the devil!
That guy is Wicked!
See how he leads a man Conciously to Folly and Destruction

1 Like

Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 31, 2021
sad
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by ReadaDream(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2021
angry

Are you struggling to lose weight?
Need to drop extra pound from your body weight?
Have you tried several slim tea and detox tea online without significant changes?

If yes? Then this is the right package for you! Trust me.

You will be surprised to know that our eating habits goes along way when it comes to gaining and losing weight, therefore in this guide is a 28days food plan that leads to your journey of weight loss.

The NEW Way To Slim Down & Get Rid Of Excess Belly Fat Using A Special Nigerian Diet
See the secret here: Link in my signature or send a PM
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by judedwriter(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2021
shocked

When purpose is unknown, abuse is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:04pm On May 31, 2021
That's how you people will be buying pain with your money up and down.
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by olayiwola72(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2021
Na dat pain go kill her
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by Smitharo(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2021
D demon wey possess dis guy rili strong oo
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by Angbakpa(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2021
[code][/code]
Smitharo:
D demon wey possess dis guy rili strong oo

Berra !!
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by Angbakpa(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's how you people will be buying pain with your money up and down.

As in ehn.....the thing tire me oo
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by pelenaija(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2021
i pray this post don't get to fp op you got a lot of work to do

Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by mrdharkchild(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2021
Even for hospital bed, them still remember to edit this picture.
No go edit the one wey go confuse angel wey de carry your blessing o.
Sometimes I think ladies miss out on their blessings because of makeup. How can God create you and you want to recreate yourself.
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by jetew37817: 9:21pm On May 31, 2021
HolyMonks:
Too bad.
Man don't know thy self again. cheesy grin grin
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by EverythingFit: 10:27pm On May 31, 2021
Re: I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” by mrsoludomeka(m): 12:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Nto oo..you want to be a woman by force.that is not how God created you,God created you in his own image and likeness.now see your condition,after all is written in the bible that what ever a man sows thats what he will reap.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor And Voice-over Artiste, Davidson Johnson Is Dead / It’s All Over”: Singer Timi Dakolo Laments As Daughter Starts Wearing His Clothe / "Hotel Way Dem Dey Lodge Ash@wo, Us" - Blessing CEO Drags Verydarkman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.