Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother (867 Views)

Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by Remijuice: 5:04pm On May 31, 2021
In Eke-obinagu, Enugu State some Police Officers harassing Innocent Citizens destroyed a mini bus Belonging to my brother..

This is for all to see before the Police starts crying victim by tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by Northernblood3: 5:09pm On May 31, 2021
What was your greedy brother doing outside. I hope he packed millions of naira today

1 Like

Re: Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by Remijuice: 5:13pm On May 31, 2021
Northernblood3:
What was your greedy brother doing outside. I hope he packed millions of naira today

The car was just parked at a road side.

Before our attention was called upon that some men of the Police are hitting the car.

1 Like

Re: Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by marvelous20(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2021
may God help us in this Country oh
Re: Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by Remijuice: 5:15pm On May 31, 2021
Is it a crime to come outside??

Not as if he was working.

They were saying we are men of IPOB. When there is nothing indicating such in the bus..
Re: Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by kuuljay(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2021
Keep lieing the police were going about their patrol without harassing anybody it was some gun men that were harrasing people,they even killed four policemen around China town and took the bodies some entered inside artisan market and chased away people by firing into the air
Re: Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by Paramountguy: 5:28pm On May 31, 2021
Those police officers along that route are very useless and drunkards. My brother's windshield was vandalized on two different occasions by police officers at Eke Obinagu. His offence was because he refused to give them money.
He is neither a commercial driver nor a conductor.

3 Likes

Re: Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by Everfrank(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2021
Remijuice:
In Eke-obinagu, Enugu State some Police Officers harassing Innocent Citizens destroyed a mini bus Belonging to my brother..

Una dey support anarchists.
You think say anarchy na joke?
Wait until you see war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by Paramountguy: 5:38pm On May 31, 2021
Everfrank:

Wait until you see war.

This is not a case of anarchy. Those police officers are bunch of retards.

2 Likes

Re: Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by Remijuice: 5:53pm On May 31, 2021
Everfrank:

Wait until you see war.
Please can you confirm this claim..

1 Like

Re: Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by Remijuice: 5:55pm On May 31, 2021
Paramountguy:
Those police officers along that route are very useless and drunkards. My brother's windshield was vandalized on two different occasions by police officers at Eke Obinagu. His offence was because he refused to give them money.
He is neither a commercial driver nor a conductor.
I dey tell you my brother.

Despite we are peaceful and accommodating.
Re: Police In Enugu Destroyed A Bus Belonging To My Brother by bjtinz: 6:06pm On May 31, 2021
Remijuice:

This is bad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police At It Again / Police Officers Rape Abia Poly Students. Protest Held By Students / Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.