Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today (6025 Views)

Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by Masterkernel1: 6:34pm On May 31, 2021
KingZebedee:

YOU FORGOT TO ASK HIM WHICH PART OF IDP CAMP HE'S COMMENTING FROM grin grin

Nwa idi sharp.
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2021
eduj:

Bro talk true, how man of the people in that video you tall pass?
you think it's by hiding behind a name that has the whole 24 alphabets ?

smh!

So you feel I am a dwarf too.
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Cool down e remain small to cry. No rush am abeg

If I have to cry, It should be because of my love for humanity

Look at how men look so haggard and malnourished.
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by SLAP44: 6:49pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Village people!

You can hardly find a healthy soul among them. Looking so unkept!

Dwarfs everywhere! Nothing is even taller than that 4feet in the entire video. Malnutrition at its peak- Too much carbohydrate

*spit*

This one really entered you from behind grin

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:50pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Village people!

Dwarfs everywhere! Nothing is even taller than that 4feet in the entire video. Malnutrition at its peak- Too much carbohydrate

*spit*
...sorry if u were expecting to see ramsy Noah there...but in terms of looking healthy and neat, your Fulani terrorists are no where near ... Neither those herdsmen you sent to destroy their farm lands and rape their women
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by BiafIntel: 6:54pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Village people!

*spit*
This yoruba afonja muslim sef. Your beloved nigeria is finished, face reality and stop suffering your useless self on top Biafran's matter. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by Jdbrasco2: 6:57pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Village people!

*spit*
This dude is as crazy as fuk
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by Gaddafih001(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Village people!

*spit*
It’s because of the malnutrition that they want to be on their own and free.....
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by temptnow: 7:08pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Village people!

*spit*

Are you back from Benin Republic?

Why are you in so much pain?

It's like Nnamdi Kanu have been exposing your criminals

1 Like

Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by benzion72(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2021
You don't get Nation by local agitation alone, first get the support of country like Russia and China then the journey is safe
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by WorldRichest: 7:25pm On May 31, 2021
InteriorGuy:

You are crying already grin

He has mental problems. Any Southerner that is against IPOB, ESN despite all the blood-sucking Fulanis has been doing, such a person is suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental imblance.

I am a Yoruba boy.
I am a Muslim.
I am not Stupid like the Almajaris.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by zeuss: 8:28pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Village people!

Dwarfs everywhere! Nothing is even taller than 4feet in the entire video. Malnutrition at its peak- Too much carbohydrate

*spit*

What did they do to you?
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 31, 2021
Ipob members are unwise. They're following someone who's hiding under the shadow of englishmen. Very soon My Buhari will teach you all lesson when he bring that kanu down.
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

smh!
So you feel I am a dwarf too.
no ,you will be in the hobbit category
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by MosheDayan: 10:05pm On May 31, 2021
HABA! VAGUARD.....THIS IS FAKE NEWS......
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by donjahsy(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Village people!

Dwarfs everywhere! Nothing is even taller than 4feet in the entire video. Malnutrition at its peak- Too much carbohydrate

*spit*
The anger and pain in your heart is bitter.
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by johnnyjake12(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2021
Inasmuch I dont support violence but from your description makes me believe that they are grieved because the government and nigerisn government subject them to bad government ,maybe they are taking there destiny.finally they just have to restrain from violence as violence is not the answer
SangoOlukosoOba:
Village people!

*spit*
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by Guynexttdoor: 11:49pm On May 31, 2021
This is old news na.
Re: Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today by ICTWeb: 12:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Nigeria done finally cast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today / Nigeria Army Clears Ambush In Mangu (viewers Discretion Advised) / Nigerians In A Financially Precarious Position By Obiotika Wilfred Toochukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.