Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) (3967 Views)

Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Ifeanyi Ibezim's Thugs Shoot 2 Men Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by morgstreme: 7:27pm On May 31, 2021
InaNla:

You appears a potential suicide bomber? shocked

It's "appear", MOHRUN...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by Yankee101: 7:27pm On May 31, 2021
engrchykae:
you must think this is 1967.
This time nobody will be running home,they will be supplied arms wherever they reside.
Hedgehog style.
Thunder locate you.

Back to sender

And they're more armed than boko haram abi
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by InaNla(f): 7:28pm On May 31, 2021
morgstreme:

It's "appear", MOHRUN...

Enwe nne enwe nna!! grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by morgstreme: 7:29pm On May 31, 2021
InaNla:

Enwe nne enwe nna!! grin

Ka na Ara nne gi...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by morgstreme: 7:29pm On May 31, 2021
engrchykae:
ewu SOKOTO

Na Ara nne gi!!!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by InaNla(f): 7:29pm On May 31, 2021
morgstreme:

Ka na Ara nne gi...

Enjoy yourself sir. Nothing do you.... tongue

EOD!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by morgstreme: 7:31pm On May 31, 2021
InaNla:

Enjoy yourself sir. Nothing do you.... tongue

EOD!

Kitikpa dowarkwa otu gi ebe ahu..

Herdsmen Racha gi otu k'inwe blisters...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2021
Fulani herdsmen killed those Yoruba Policemen.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by InaNla(f): 7:34pm On May 31, 2021
morgstreme:

Kitikpa dowarkwa otu gi ebe ahu..

Herdsmen Racha gi otu k'inwe blisters...

FYI: I am a full blooded Yoruba.

I have a word for you: keep up your betraying and please dont stop.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by Promzy99: 7:38pm On May 31, 2021
One hausa goat in aso_rock recently said that we will neva appreciate buhari nw until he is gone. Now am begining to understnd wht he meant... R.I.P 9ZOORIA!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by Timmy087(f): 7:41pm On May 31, 2021
I am igbo , but Biafra is a waste if time.
It's adherents are stupid.
If you ever think the brainwashed UGM are going to grant your democracy , well you must be daft as well.

Those clamouring for Biafra are mostly the illiterates or the quasi illiterates.

You are here , your supreme leader chickened out and ran away with his family.
Giving orders for you all to die for .

As if not enough , your other leader chickened out and went to ivory coast on an exile.

The truth is that the sovereign state will never come to pass , never .

If you feel you can defeat the Nigerian Army in War , well it's called being delusional.

If you have ever witnessed a war , you will never want one .

Yes we are being Marginalized , but these can never be the way .

History always reports itself.

I am ashamed at my people's ignorance and hollow headedness.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by udede(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2021
Yankee101:
3 things for sure

1. Igbos will die more than any other ethnic group
2. Igbo businesses will suffer more than any
3. After all the bloodshed biafra still won't happen
listen real good. Today's wars are no longer worn by numbers.only one button in the hand of an angry man can wipe off Nigeria.wars have since gone hi-tech.
Does it not make you to wonder why tiny israel could not be destroyed by their hostile neighbours ? Answer is that israel is above them in technology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by perez100: 8:00pm On May 31, 2021
Timmy087:
If you ever think the brainwashed UGM are going to grant your democracy , well you must be daft as well.

Those clamouring for Biafra are mostly the illiterates or the quasi illiterates.

As if not enough , your other leader chickened out and went to ivory coast on an exile.

If you feel you can defeat the Nigerian Army in War , well it's called being delusional.

No, you are not Igbo. It is easier to believe that South African is Igbo than you.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by Rolly22(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2021
Yankee101:
3 things for sure

Idiot try and see, you think this is 1967?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by arcis: 8:11pm On May 31, 2021
goatgoat093:
Two of them were seen causing havoc and smashing peoples car windscreens, and they were yoruba sef... biggest insult of all.

Ohhh..good..they were Yoruba sef..[i][/i]..Let the game start...I just pity innocent people down here that will be affected most..

You are happy because the two Policemen are both Yoruba..

Let see who will laugh last...

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by heniford2: 8:25pm On May 31, 2021
Yankee101:
3 things for sure

na your die haba free them Jor there business nobi urs, if anything Happen to them it should not bother you free igbo matter. You just like igbo people grin grin but you no go wan address naija matter haba
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by Litmus: 8:43pm On May 31, 2021
cooljude:

Why are you trying to instigate tribal violence..... What will you gain monster.

Very big monster, unfortunately there are many of them and it is partly Nigeria’s failure - or a flaw in the internet concept - that individuals like these cannot be traced and charged. Like I’ve been preaching for many years now, Internet bares a large part of the responsibility for Nigeria’s current situation and will be for many years to come a power for disability in Africa and rest of the world. An international symposium is required to discuss the abuse of Internet and absolute impunity enjoyed by those that abuse its freedoms.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by funkekemi(f): 8:48pm On May 31, 2021
morgstreme:

You ONLY understand what goes in,inside you "there"..

Onye Otu!
my guy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by lasisi69(f): 9:24pm On May 31, 2021
Timmy087:

another paid agent
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by Veyyronnbad: 9:47pm On May 31, 2021
Masterkernel1:
Federal Government has finally pushed Eastern Nigeria to a fight. Police can't stand them again, once they withstand Army that's the end.
You're up to date grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by engrchykae(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2021
Yankee101:

Back to sender

And they're more armed than boko haram abi
you will find out
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2021
arcis:

Ohhh..good..they were Yoruba sef..[i][/i]..Let the game start...I just pity innocent people down here that will be affected most..

You are happy because the two Policemen are both Yoruba..

Let see who will laugh last...
Empty chestbeating as usual.

You didn't condemn them destroying people's windscreen and other valuables. U are a hypocrite!!!

Yes, they deserve what they got for firing the first shot.

Do you know how many Igbo Police officers that have been eliminated by UGM so far?

They neutralized only 2 afonja miscreants and you are here chestbeating. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by Yankee101: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2021
Rolly22:

Idiot try and see, you think this is 1967?

Count how many people have died. Divide by the igbo names, even the police and soldiers killed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by Yankee101: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2021
udede:
listen real good. Today's wars are no longer worn by numbers.only one button in the hand of an angry man can wipe off Nigeria.wars have since gone hi-tech.
Does it not make you to wonder why tiny israel could not be destroyed by their hostile neighbours ? Answer is that israel is above them in technology.

Oh and you think ipob has a nuke or any civil war will not have external parties?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by AceRoot(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Yankee101:
3 things for sure

and finally,

4. Yankee101, will be happiest with muslim/fulani rulership. QED.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by Yankee101: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2021
AceRoot:

and finally,

4. Yankee101, will be happiest with muslim/fulani rulership. QED.

Run thru my thread, it's very simple to verify what one writes. I wish for buhari to be removed even if it's a coup. I want all fulani bandits hanged. And if ipob is killing its own people, they are no better than boko haram and should be treated the same.

No be men them be? Why not face aso rock? Why innocent folks who are igbos? Igbo businesses? Igbo judge, police, soldiers?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by AceRoot(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Yankee101:

Run thru my thread, it's very simple to verify what one writes. I wish for buhari to be removed even if it's a coup. I want all fulani bandits hanged. And if ipob is killing its own people, they are no better than boko haram and should be treated the same.

No be men them be? Why not face aso rock? Why innocent folks who are igbos? Igbo businesses? Igbo judge, police, soldiers?

Yeah, quick as a flash..... it is Ipob killing its own people, you say!! Sometimes you could try some critical thinking and find some layered reasoning such as,

1. Knowing that there are 2 or more external forces at play here, vis-a-vis the UGM: Some related to ESN and some to the Federal Goverment. Because the end game as you have hastily concluded point to enacting an Emergency Rule under the guise of collapse of law and order on the streets of Igboland. I honestly do not know or care how you will feel, for there are greater issues at hand.

2. Pushing national and international opinions about the need to douse the support for the IPOB which has so far remained non-militant in the eyes of many around the world and to helm them in and agree that other nations tow the lines of the Federal Government. That wont just work !!

3. To keep pretending that Nigeria remains fair to all its peoples and zones, when governed by or with Mohammedean tendencies. which will always remain alien to the IGBO.

Best, I say, let the Igbo deal with its present situation as best as it feels how, because no other Nigerians really wish us well, the way we wish ourselves, and actually it is better that others stand and show their true deck instead of the pretentious advice(s) not solicited.
IPOB would not bring us Biafra but the some of its ideologies and direction will be fit for purpose and generally agreed upon throughout Igboland. I stop here.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shot 2 Police Men Dead At Mgbemene Enugu (Video) by Yankee101: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
I study revolutions, great men and birth of nations. When one arrow is yet to strike at the heart of the 'oppressors' the battle hasn't even left the gate.

If biafra will make igbos better off go for it. Just leave out the Niger delta and middle belt in re-drawing your map.

Every one people can chart its own cause

AceRoot:

Yeah, quick as a flash..... it is Ipob killing its own people, you say!! Sometimes you could try some critical thinking and find some layered reasoning such as,

1. Knowing that there are 2 or more external forces at play here, vis-a-vis the UGM: Some related to ESN and some to the Federal Goverment. Because the end game as you have hastily concluded point to enacting an Emergency Rule under the guise of collapse of law and order on the streets of Igboland. I honestly do not know or care how you will feel, for there are greater issues at hand.

2. Pushing national and international opinions about the need to douse the support for the IPOB which has so far remained non-militant in the eyes of many around the world and to helm them in and agree that other nations tow the lines of the Federal Government. That wont just work !!

3. To keep pretending that Nigeria remains fair to all its peoples and zones, when governed by or with Mohammedean tendencies. which will always remain alien to the IGBO.

Best, I say, let the Igbo deal with its present situation as best as it feels how, because no other Nigerians really wish us well, the way we wish ourselves, and actually it is better that others stand and show their true deck instead of the pretentious advice(s) not solicited.
IPOB would not bring us Biafra but the some of its ideologies and direction will be fit for purpose and generally agreed upon throughout Igboland. I stop here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Enugu And Abakaliki People Called "Ndi Wawa" / Muslim Students Burnt Female Student Sokoto Over Blasphemy (Graphic Pics) / Man Wearing APC Cap To Come And Price At The Market Disgraced!!(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.