Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) (55261 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by emexnaija: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2023

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by mycar: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
jobless people everywhere.

77 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by bewla(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Don't cry even when it's up never giveup

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by MrEverest(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubO2jnGLXN0

Look at that fool shouting like a mad man. The Bastard of iragbiji will give them small money and they will turn to attack dogs.

Imagine shouting at that lady for tearing posters of a criminal and his terrorist running mate?

How many of those urchins in Lagos tearing LP and PDP posters have been arrested?

That lady should be identified and I will transfer urgent 10k to her for the inconveniences.

I hate rubbish!

675 Likes 79 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Superwave16320: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lol if I was Tinubu I won't even visit the East fir vite

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by DMerciful(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
You're just ignorant! Igbos outside the East are more than those in the East as far as voting is concern!
Superwave16320:
Lol if I was Tinubu I won't even visit the East fir vite

167 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Very hateful cretins.

125 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Meagainstthem: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ipob terrorist undecided

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Tenses: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Very hateful cretins.

You lack common sense for a chartered accountant you claim to be.

What she did wasn't borne out of hate for tinubu but her failure to attach value to that piece of paper knowing fully well that it cost the owner to print and paste the poster. Call it wickedness and you're not far from the truth but hate is no no!

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by SilverOrLead: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Look at that fool shouting like a mad man. The Bastard of iragbiji will give them small money and they will turn to attack dogs.

Imagine shouting at that lady for tearing posters of a criminal and his terrorist running mate?

How many of those urchins in Lagos tearing LP and PDP posters have been arrested?

That lady should be identified and I will transfer urgent 10k to her for the inconveniences.

I hate rubbish!

No erections in Biafra

85 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by StrongandMighty: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Staged stunt!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hatred in their blood is follow come.

Let her continue.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
The question should rather be:
Why is the Posters being used to litter and deface the town??
She is simply doing a job of a good citizen by cleaning up the litter.

By the way is Tinubu allowing opponent poster and billboard in Lagos state?
In Lagos Tinubu people are arresting people for posting opponents Posters. Then in other states, Tinubu supporters turn around to arrest people for tearing Tinubu posters they pasted. No be winch be that?
Is this how Tinubu people will be harassing and terrorizing citizens if he becomes president
God forbid, Baba nla bastard of a crooked druggie and his criminal thugs to have their way.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Kyase(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubO2jnGLXN0

Abeg make dem leave that fine girl for me

She too fine to do that rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by omonnakoda: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
SilverOrLead:

No erections in Biafra
Is that why she is vexed

8 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by omonnakoda: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tenses:

You lack common sense for a chartered accountant you claim to be.

What she did wasn't borne out of hate for tinubu but her failure to attach value to that piece of paper knowing fully well that it cost the owner to print and paste the poster. Call it wickedness and you're not far from the truth but hate is no no!

Very bitter and hateful folk

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by kenny714433(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lawless country.

Trust me, if I was governor and I see or catch anyone defacing public facilities with posters, after you must have paid heavy fine, you will know that I'm not joking.

I'm not supporting destruction of the poster though but the poster itself is not supposed to be there.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Softmirror: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
You're just ignorant! Igbos outside the East are more than those in the East as far as voting is concern!

DEVELOPING OTHER PEOPLE'S LAND LOL. IT'S OKAY!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by omonnakoda: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Just wait till after election, this is election season for people who have stakes. We can continue this notice-me after elections grin
You have no more stake than Anyone else
Just an illusion you use to salve the drudgery that is your life

6 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
SilverOrLead:
IPOB and Obidient have exposed how fanatical Igbos are.
It is only Igbo people that are openly brazen in their attacks of other candidates.
The north which has two candidates in the race are not in the slightest bit behaving like igbos.
The SW which has also one of their own in the race have not turned to this kind of level of tribalism that the Obidient are doing.
Even the SS people with no real stake in the game are not doing fanatiscm for any candidate like the way the igbos are doing with obi.
The Igbo has exposed himself to the world as an intolerant , fanatical zealot and bigot.

If not for tribalism

Tinubu will not get a single vote

Bulablu bulabu to you

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by DMerciful(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
E don do. Why are you taking it personal?
omonnakoda:
You have no more stake than Anyone else
Just an illusion you use to salve the drudgery that is your life
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by omonnakoda: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
E don do. Why are you taking it personal?
You seem to be the one taking it personal now with multiple monikers
so spare me the reverse psychology

13 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by JOemmy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
SilverOrLead:
IPOB and Obidient have exposed how fanatical Igbos are.

It is only Igbo people that are openly brazen in their attacks of other candidates.

The north which has two candidates in the race are not in the slightest bit behaving like igbos.

The SW which has also one of their own in the race have not turned to this kind of level of tribalism that the Obidient are doing.

Even the SS people with no real stake in the game are not doing fanatiscm for any candidate like the way the igbos are doing with obi.

The Igbo has exposed himself to the world as an intolerant , fanatical zealot and bigot.

Igbos in enugu haven't committed any crime for refusing to come out and rejecting the money of a known drug lord.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by PussyMiners: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
How's that possible??
Is there a war or epidemic in the East ?? cheesy grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by femisplash: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
JOemmy:

Igbos in enugu haven't committed any crime for refusing to come out and rejecting the money of a known drug lord.
But if Peter Obi poster was demolished in SW or in the North, you'd open your akpu mouth to wail.

38 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News / Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.