Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Bid 4 Projects And Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bid 4 Projects And Services (167 Views)

Dangote’s Bid To Merge Sugar, Salt, Rice Businesses Hits Brick Wall / Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal / Why Paddy Adenuga's Bid To Acquire Chevron Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bid 4 Projects And Services by miatech: 5:39pm On May 31, 2021
Bid 4 Projects and Services WhatsApp group

I just started a community on WhatsApp and I'm gathering vendors and service providers who'll constantly attend to the needs of clients and Customers.

Here's how it works;

On the WhatsApp group, if you need a service you'll simply state: " I NEED" Then state your need either for a service or a product.

A service provider on the group will contact you right there on the group (not in private ooo), same goes for a product.

For example:

Mr Jackson:
I NEED a 40ft container carrier to help transport furniture from Lagos to Aba

Budget: 180,000

Mr Maxwell:
I can get that done for you but it'll cost 190,000 (admin, please permission to go ahead)

Mr John: I can get that done for you even for N170,000 (admin , permission to go ahead)

Mr Jackson:
I'll go with with Mr John.

Admin:
Permission Granted to Mr John

What do you think guys!!!!

With this group, you'll be able to offer goods services and make request for goods & services.

https:/// Dp5aIKXHyTi5fXHJieVUNq

Remember: No service provider or seller / vendor is allowed to drop his / her advert. Only Clients!!!

*ABEG HELP ME ADVERTISE THIS INITIATIVE*

FACEBOOK
WHATSAPP & OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Re: Bid 4 Projects And Services by miatech: 5:43pm On May 31, 2021
If you can't use the link... Drop your numbers I'll add you
Re: Bid 4 Projects And Services by bigfred01: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Google / Payoneer And Paypal Exchanger / How Can I Get TIN For My Business & How Much ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.