Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination (26655 Views)

Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Princewell2012(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
False!

Intelligence has it that IPOB/UGM killed him to send a message to the North

Where is your source mumu?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by annyz: 7:59pm On May 31, 2021
tnewsr:
We pray for peace. This is really a tough time for this governor. Prayer and more prayers is needed definitely needed by him this trying period.

That's what happens when you enter through the back door
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Jostoman: 8:00pm On May 31, 2021
SoftP:
If u can’t beat them; join them cheesy
Uzodinma as a case study grin grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by NorthernAgender: 8:00pm On May 31, 2021
You are contradicting yourself. He doesn't hold a political position in the north and he is not contesting for political position in the north .You people killed him because your hate for north. And you will pay for that.
Powersurge:

STFU mofo! Use ypur brain. Gulak hold no poltical value would warrant people in the east killing him. It's political. Know this and know peace. Or shut d Bleep up!
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by samwillyco1(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2021
But the useless and incompetent NIGERIAN POLICE said IPOB killed him as I said earlier that HOPE UZODIMMA should be queried by the security operatives
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Jayrow08: 8:02pm On May 31, 2021
Everyday na im devil jst dey get visitors
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Jdbrasco2: 8:03pm On May 31, 2021
Ayomide811:
Hope Uzodinnma should not lie, it is UGM headed by that coward Kanu
Afonja, why u dey para. OK na ur master. Sorry
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Princewell2012(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2021
gurunlocker:
So who are those the policemen said they apprehended and killed earlier today? Innocent souls?

Do you believe in that lie initially? you mean someone will murder a high profile personality and still remain in that axis sharing onion and tomatoes? haba
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by NorthernAgender: 8:06pm On May 31, 2021
That's how it will pain you soon.
MansoryMX:

E pain am! cheesy
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Bahose(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:

Nonsense igbo people killed our son and we will take revenge for that.
if you don't take revenge may you never know peace, if Ipob want to kill a Fulani man is not going to be guilak they will go for some one like Alhmadu Bello so that the real war will start ewu Gambia.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2021
Princewell2012:

Where is your source mumu?

CN

Dunce!
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:

This i.diot I hope you will be able to face the consequences.

Remember how you terrorists killed Okadigbo in Kano.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Powersurge: 8:13pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:
You are contradicting yourself. He doesn't hold a political position in the north and he is not contesting for political position in the north .You people killed him because your hate for north. And you will pay for that.

I Don't really care about your threat. I know for one, you don't have significant stance to influence anything. Besides anything that can hasten the division of this country is welcome. If it comes in form of violence against other tribes in the north, the better.

Secondly, I am not from the East. But that have to say dt shows how skewed the country is.

Finally, I heard of Gulak the first time when d news broke. Hence, he is not significant to influence regional polity let alone national.

The Igbos, unlike the Fulanis and some few Hausas are not barbaric. You can be sure that an Igbo man will not kill you because of your religion or tribe. But if you press them, they will respond.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Princewell2012(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2021
frog12:
DONE to scuttle the constitutional review i think.

the people that sent him are suspects

Hmm you actually made a very good point. But it can only delay it unless they are not serious about it.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by EmekaA125(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2021
Ayomide811:
Hope Uzodinnma should not lie, it is UGM headed by that coward Kanu
UGM killed him and allowed those in the same cab with him to flee?
The way you guys reason sometimes eeeh. Let me restrain myself from calling you irredeemable afonja.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by BrainSanitizer: 8:17pm On May 31, 2021
He vowed that those responsible for Gulak's death will definitely be brought to book. Uzodinma also revealed that his convoy was never attacked.
I thought the police said they've neutralized the people who killed Gulak.
Which people is Uzodinma vowing to bring to book again?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:

Are you done ?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by ikemesit4477: 8:24pm On May 31, 2021
Story! Aunty kemi was right after all!
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by akdjr(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2021
We cannot be created in God's image and likeness and be killing a fellow human. Something is wrong somewhere. Which different Animal mated before human being came into existence?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by gurunlocker: 8:26pm On May 31, 2021
Princewell2012:

Do you believe in that lie initially? you mean someone will murder a high profile personality and still remain in that axis sharing onion and tomatoes? haba

Of course I did not!
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Conrod: 8:27pm On May 31, 2021
b3llo:
I fear for what will follow when Nigerian Army enter Imo State again. Their mission is clear they will shoot at anything that move including non living things.
They are there already,and the last time i checked,they're not enjoying it.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by GGirll: 8:29pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
False!

Intelligence has it that IPOB/UGM killed him to send a message to the North

I have been watching n reading your statements on several threads I'm sure you are a paid agent of destruction, division n evil,but no one is afraid of death as death is inevitable....you spewing rubbish n trying hard to pin gulacks death on innocent Igbo's is nonsensical n no Igbo man alive is afraid of your reprisal as we are used to it....let heaven fall Igbo's will still live n thrieve so continue, my joy is this, death can even knock on your door tonight....just make peace with your maker n stop your stupidity cos whether you like it or not everyone including you must die one day so dying now or later is still death so no one fears you n your north OK. We are made by God n His will for us will surely prevail...whether Nigeria stay united or divide or in peace or anarchy or goes into war...whichever one comes we are eternally ready.. Rip gulack if your deeds on earth was pleased by d Almighty.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Masterito(m): 8:31pm On May 31, 2021
How did you also find out?
lexy2014:

How did IPoB/UGM no that it was Gulak?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Masterito(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2021
lexy2014:

How did IPoB/UGM no that it was Gulak?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Valike2008: 8:32pm On May 31, 2021
b3llo:
I fear for what will follow when Nigerian Army enter Imo State again. Their mission is clear they will shoot at anything that move including non living things.

Nigerian army are terrorist then, why killing innocent people instead of going after UGM.
Imagine a ghana army being killed, instead of looking for the arsonist, they descend on their fellow innocent people ciizens going about their business and killed them, thats to tell you that Nigerian army are boko haram then
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by NSK4U(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:

If you don't revenge, then you are the most cowardly being ever in the history of man.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by lexy2014: 8:34pm On May 31, 2021
Masterito:

Find out what?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Masterito(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2021
Read your initial question.
lexy2014:

Find out what?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by lexy2014: 8:37pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:

Police said they killed d people that killed him. D governor is saying he will get d people that killed Gulak. Pls how many different people killed Gulak?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by Carlyscales: 8:39pm On May 31, 2021
NorthernAgender:

Did u go to school or had the opportunity of being exposed at all??

Who raised you to become like this sef?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination by lexy2014: 8:39pm On May 31, 2021
Masterito:
Read your initial question.

Did u read this?:

"How did you also find out?"

Is there anything in my question that suggests that I found out anything? So I ask again, find out what?

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina / Military Arrests Nicholas Uchendu Akalezi, 10 Navy Personnel In Kogi / Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman