Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. (4644 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by mekaboy(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2021
post=102243629:

Real estate in Awka

Snapping pictures of individual houses is not what i am talking about. Apart from udoka estate and Ngozika estate built during peter obi, show me other completed estates in that awka.

Just like there is lekki gardens, diamond estate,, carlton, done by private developers.

Thats what i want to see in awka not government mapped out land.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by ablejesus26(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

You have been on all my threads since morning. I wonder when your key time is. You are waiting on Nairaland to plan your life? Very pathetic. You can shut the door behind you on this thread.

It's obvious you didn't do the sit at home.
Well I am passing time here so I don't sleep off.
I want you to go back and read the thread you created if it makes any inplay to reality.Just to prove a point that's obviously not worth it.

Real estate business is pulling weight in Igboland.
I have someone who is thinking of going full time into the business in the Se.

I am waiting to read the page 264, chapter 8 of the book.
MODERN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
BY.
ROBERT,C APPLEBY.

You should pick up the book.
I don't like ipob,but I don't imagine myself creating multiple threads about ipob.
It's becoming an addition to you.
Tame it now.

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

Snapping pictures of individual houses is not what i am talking about. Apart from udoka estate and Ngozika estate built during peter obi, show me other completed estates in that awka.

Just like there is lekki gardens, diamond estate,, carlton, done by private developers.

Sunshine estate Ifite Awka

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by mekaboy(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

I want you to go back and read the thread you created if it makes any inplay to reality.Just to prove a point that's obviously not worth it.

BY.
ROBERT,C APPLEBY.

I don't like ipob,but I don't imagine myself creating multiple threads about ipob.
Tame it now.

Im not interested in your schedule. If your day was or life was any productive, you wont be running around my threads.

If you spent time reading that your book instead running round my threads, maybe you would have been a real estate investor and not your friend, who intends to....
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by SLAP44: 11:08pm On May 31, 2021
post=102243883:

Sunshine estate Ifite Awka

Pepper him! grin

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

Blue fountain estate started under Obiano it's being develop by Efab Igbo biggest developer in Abuja Google about him

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

See more of Blue fountain estate after Unizik gate Awka

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

Dubai estate, Serenity Estate and Hill view estate all started under Obiano tenure

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by mekaboy(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2021
post=102243947:

Blue fountain estate started under Obiano it's being develop by Efab Igbo biggest developer in Abuja Google about him

Oga i know efab in Abuja. Show me videos of estates springing up in awka and work done.

Real estate business that small igbo boys are doing in lagos without noise, thats what governor comes to flag off in awka.

This is what i want to see. Show me videos of those estates under construction in awka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzpKPuziPgQ
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

BY.
ROBERT,C APPLEBY.

Tame it now.
See the classic city coming to Anambra

Ongoing AMC

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by ablejesus26(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

Im not interested in your schedule. You your day was or life was any productive, you wont be running around my threads.

If you spent time reading that your book instead running round my threads, maybe you would have been a real estate investor and not your friend, who intends to....

Some of us here got a life bro��.To some people nairaland is just to keep up with news and communicate with issues regarding happenings in the country, unlike some people who behave as though they have taken a contract here, with projecting narratives to counter some group of people ��.
I have to read to plan my business.
It's not fully grown but I have a big deal that will see the business flair up.
Yes I intend to invest in real estate in the SE.

Nice time when you want to create a thread, try and do some research so as not to sound incoherent.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

Oga i know efab in Abuja. Show me videos of estates springing up in awka and work done.

Real estate business that small igbo boys are doing in lagos without noise, thats what governor comes to flag off in awka.

This is what i want to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzpKPuziPgQ
I can see you are not just dumb but also blind

Dozzy group developing Cornerstone estate in Awka

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by SLAP44: 11:21pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

This is what i want to see. Show me videos of those estates under construction in awka.

Even if they carry ya head knack am for estates in Igboland, you will still be denying and changing the goalpost because of your hate which will soon consume you grin
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by mekaboy(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2021
post=102244088:

Ongoing AMC

Here we go again with another picture. This is the picture of Anambra airport advertised. This is what we got.

I have told you that what kanu is doing will negatively impact the region. Take it or leave it. Will update this thread as events unfold.

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by ablejesus26(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2021
post=102244088:

Ongoing AMC

Guy the kind of Land in Nsopko,irete and lawa in Mbaitolu ehnn.
I swear anybody go wan get em for a Investment.

Abi na for Ubakala and Obowo Umuahia.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by mekaboy(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2021
SLAP44:

Even if they carry ya head knack am for estates in Igboland, you will still be denying and changing the goalpost because of your hate which will soon consume you grin

Are you people afraid to do videos of your estates, which one is pictures of single buildings all the time?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by afube: 11:24pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:
Many igbos have now made lagos their preferred real estate investment destination, sighting insecurity and low return on investment as a reason.

Some who have in the east are currently putting them up for sale to relocate their property to lagos, where they feel more secure.

Some are beginning to see the possibility of bombing in the SE and want to escape before the value of their property investment in the region becomes worthless.

I never thought in that direction till i spoke with some friends abroad, who said they have no interest in investing in property in the east at the moment. Lagos remains the prefered destination for now.

mekaboy ........the ph waterside brat, is that picture of your demented brain?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by SLAP44: 11:26pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

Are you people afraid to do videos of your estates, which one is pictures of single buildings all the time?

Even if they show you video, you will start looking for the blockus of the cameraman in your usual insane way of reasoning grin

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

Here we go again with another picture. This is the picture of Anambra airport advertised. This is what we got.

I have told you that what kanu is doing will negatively impact the region. Take it or leave it. Will update this thread as events unfold.
Anu only if you followed the project up

MPI infastructure is developing 100 hectares of land Awka millennium city far bigger than Eko Atlantic city being develop by Lebanese

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by afube: 11:31pm On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:
Oga op you self rest small,your own too much.

The fraudster has in control the few he has brainwashed, but they don't make up to 30% of our population,they are the minority.

and you are a complete retard sir!
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by ablejesus26(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2021
afube:

and you are a complete retard sir!

You can call others names,
Your fraudster leader can throw curses and threats at others, but others can't criticize and do same to your leader and his fraudulent business venture right?.
Pathetic little thing.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:39pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

AMC isn't your usual estate, the developer is financial endowed

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by mekaboy(m): 11:52pm On May 31, 2021
post=102244313:

Anu only if you followed the project up

MPI infastructure is developing 100 hectares of land Awka millennium city far bigger than Eko Atlantic city being develop by Lebanese

Ok. Till then, those who have interest in real estate already understand my message.

Goodluck in the building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqrllx9uMLI
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by harakiri(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

Forget yoruba, lets focus on the impact of IPOB insecurity on the SE economy.

@mekaboy who isn't an Emeka

Ipob/ESN have nothing to do with insecurity in the SE rather its your paymasters that are provoking and provoking and provoking them. Is it until 3000 pounds of lethal biochemical bombs are detonated in the core North before you understand that no one has monopoly over violence?

The SE is taking things easy...trust me. If I was in charge, every Northerner in power (plus their slaves in the south) would be dead by now. I mean it.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by harakiri(m): 12:27am On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:

Forget yoruba, lets focus on the impact of IPOB insecurity on the SE economy.

Your paymasters are responsible for everything happening today. Nincompoops like you that are pushing Fulani agenda on social media will be displayed on CNN with flies all over your corpse like it happened in Rwanda.

You think its funny now....when the fire starts, you will also burn... Their will be no nairaland then...killing,killing,killing with no report will be the norm.

Tens of millions visit this site... You amongst others are discrediting nairaland. Keep pouring petrol into the fire....you will surely take 2 to the head while your paymasters are getting blown by the finest cuties in Brazil.

Dumbo.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by mekaboy(m): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2021
harakiri:

Your paymasters are responsible for everything happening today. Nincompoops like you that are pushing Fulani agenda on social media will be displayed on CNN with flies all over your corpse like it happened in Rwanda.

You think its funny now....when the fire starts, you will also burn... Their will be no nairaland then...killing,killing,killing with no report will be the norm.

Tens of millions visit this site... You amongst others are discrediting nairaland. Keep pouring petrol into the fire....you will surely take 2 to the head while your paymasters are getting blown by the finest cuties in Brazil.

Dumbo.

Only igboland will be burning. The rest of the regions will go about their normal business.

Lagos that did the endsars that kanu hijacked to introduce burning police stations, have returned to normal business. While the destruction and killing continues in the SE.

They are now burning inec and courts. Soon you will realise its only Igbo's suffering in this thing. The rest of Nigeria moves on.

By the way, why didn't you take over from ikonso?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by harakiri(m): 12:36am On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:

Only igboland will be burning. The rest of the regions will go about their normal business.

Igbos are the life and blood of Nigeria...take it or leave it. Is it Yorubas? Igbos run the SW...every aspect of commerce and finance na Igbo and they know it. Is it middle belt? Who are the biggest wholesale buyers of their agricultural produce? Phucking IGBOS muchacha!!!! Who buys 10 cows from aboki to throw a party? Igbo. I personally buried my mom with 3 aboki cows....

By the way, I am Efik and not Igbo...so you know.

What is wrong is wrong
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by mekaboy(m): 12:42am On Jun 01, 2021
harakiri:

Igbos are the life and blood of Nigeria...take it or leave it. Is it Yorubas? Igbos run the SW...every aspect of commerce and finance na Igbo and they know it. Is it middle belt? Who are the biggest wholesale buyers of their agricultural produce? Phucking IGBOS muchacha!!!! Who buys 10 cows from aboki to throw a party? Igbo. I personally buried my mom with 3 aboki cows....

By the way, I am Efik and not Igbo...so you know.

What is wrong is wrong

Where are police killed? Igboland.

Where are unknown gunmen killed? Igboland

Who are the stray bullets killing? Igbos

Where will the bombing happen? Igboland

Where will people run from ? Igboland.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by harakiri(m): 12:49am On Jun 01, 2021
mekaboy:

Where are police killed? Igboland.

Where are unknown gunmen killed? Igboland

Who are the stray bullets killing? Igbos

Where will the bombing happen? Igboland

Where will people run from ? Igboland.

Let me break down slowly for you...

The police and every other useless Nigerian armed is a mere tool of Fulani oppression...it has to go.

Stray bullets are from Nigerian forces.this
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by mekaboy(m): 12:54am On Jun 01, 2021
harakiri:

Let me break down slowly for you...

The police and every other useless Nigerian armed is a mere tool of Fulani oppression...it has to go.

Stray bullets are from Nigerian forces.this

After they are gone Kanu and UGM will now become the police in the SE. They will become the lawyers and judges in the SE. They will become the electoral body in the SE.

Then igbos will be taxed to pay the criminals for protection.

Who will like to invest in the region where criminals have taken over the affairs ? You guys are truly the enemies of Igboland.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos. by plaindealer: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2021
SE is the most inhospitable and less conducive business environment in Nigeria on top of the fact that SE is a historically unproductive region in NIGERIA.

A region so unproductive the people and generation after generation must migrate to other parts of Nigeria for survival and daily bread, now they've cemented the age-old sentiments in the minds of investors that the SE is not a business-friendly place or a place to invest.

It makes no sense to invest start a business or to invest in a hostile and restless environment where they burn down and destroy business and institutional infrastructures, where lawless elements and terrorists slaughterers and terrorize the citizines to stay home and prevent them from conducting normal day to day socio-economic activities and in essence denying investors good returns on their investments.

This is so tragic on so many levels.

Very sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Set To Clear All Promotion Backlogs For Civil Servants / #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” Obasanjo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.