Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

#buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos (4653 Views)

#BuhariDeathSquad:Rivers People Decry APC Triggered Attacks In Onelga On Twitter / #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Flairoqy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
I logged onto my Twitter handle this evening to check trending news and saw this! #BuhariDeathSquad

1 Share

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by will2lead(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by stepo707: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nigerians are tired of Buhari already

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by ozoigbondu: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Still waiting for GEJ 1000 snipers

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by ddippset(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Since the governor is now releasing and shielding criminals, then let the play go on. Any sincere rivers person would testify on how amaechi cleaned up rivers and rid it of criminals and kidnappers. Now their patron is governor and they are returning.

8 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
the Antichrist is coming..

3 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Flashh: 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
South-Easterns at it again.

15 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Koleman(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
I wonder who de start all there trends sef.

1 Like

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Koleman(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
I wonder who de start all these trends sef. These wailers actually think starting trends on twitter can change history? Whether una like am or not buhari is the president of Nigeria. He has defeated GEJ. The clock cannot begin to turn back. You do not have a second chance. You next chance is 2019 but from the look of this you guys can't wait. So i strongly advice you guys to start buying ropes. Na beg i de beg una. I can dash anybody mine. I have actually been having one since 2011 but thank God i didnt use it. 2015 elections saved my life. So am prepared to pass it on.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by grafikii: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
I used to think Pdp elders were stupid with the senseless attack on buhari that eventually lead to them loosing the last election. Apparently their youth wing is even worse off, thwy trend all manner of sensless hastag everyday that you have wonder what it is about.

This style of opposition can't win you elections, neutrals can see through your hate

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by grafikii: 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
stepo707:
Nigerians ke, check the names on those tweets, na the usual people. #5%

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by mrmetoo1: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
grafikii:
I used to think Pdp elders were stupid with the senseless attack on buhari that eventually lead to them loosing the last election. Apparently their youth wing is even worse off, thwy trend all manner of sensless hastag everyday that you have wonder what it is about.

This style of opposition can't win you elections, neutrals can see through your hate

Oh the youth wing is way worse. They act like psychopaths. I wonder how they think all these will win them the center back. They're acting like teabaggers in the US, extremism.

7 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by coolitempa(f): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
grafikii:

PDP/SE is dead...it shall remain so until they get small sense....bloody animals.... angry

6 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by EternalTruths: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Flashh:

Thank God you now see SS/SE as one grin

10 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Flashh: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
EternalTruths:

Obviously! grin
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Koleman(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
stepo707:
Nigerian abi 5% minority. See the names na

6 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Flashh: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
EternalTruths:

Obviously! grin
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by EzePromoe: 1:37am On Jan 14, 2016
We're ready to take on #Buharideathsquad in Rivers state. Let him bring it on, we're not scared of going back to the days of unrest. Since Buhari says that Rivers people will not rest until we succumb to the pressure of forcing APC down our throats, he too will not sleep in Aso rock.

6 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by melvinjames: 1:43am On Jan 14, 2016
#buharideathsquad started in Bayelsa, moved to Rivers, by 2017 they would have landed in the SW hopefully to silence Tinubu forever.

2 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by hollywater: 2:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Hahaha i am obviously tired of him too.One Man show.

7 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by kingdompropty: 6:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Tinubu is already tired of him. Dollars 302, international oil price. Hmmmmmm

Buhari grin change....

5 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by disloman(m): 6:06am On Jan 14, 2016
stepo707:
Says by a frustrated and hatred-filled boy.

2 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by disloman(m): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2016
EternalTruths:

Do you go to school at all?

3 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by disloman(m): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2016
EzePromoe:
We're ready to take on #Buharideathsquad in Rivers state. Let him bring it on, we're not scared of going back to the days of unrest. Since Buhari says that Rivers people will not rest until we succumb to the pressure of forcing APC down our throats, he too will not sleep in Aso rock.
The funniest and most useless comment I've ever read.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Chubhie: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Even Oraye St that was once Amaechi boy! But why didn't the massacre of over 1000 Shia trend?
Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by inlandtaipan: 6:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Flashh:
yorubas and their height of naivety, does those names look like southeastern names to you? That's the negative effect of not travelling.

7 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Geniro: 6:24am On Jan 14, 2016
coolitempa:

PDP/SE is dead...it shall remain so until they get small sense....bloody animals.... angry

Shameless thing.

6 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Kyase(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2016
stepo707:
all the names there are from the fraud side of this country, so it's understandable.

3 Likes

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by Kyase(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2016
disloman:
The funniest and most useless comment I've ever read.
and his name is eze and his is from rivers state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by APCsupporter: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2016
stepo707:

Go and check the handles. They are all ibo so its expected from them

1 Like

Re: #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos by talktimi(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Masked soldiers in 20 trucks stormed Gokana community in Rivers state and went house to house shooting and maiming innocent PDP supporters and you guys say they have no right to be angry. I pity your sad lives, as at last count 93 people have been killed (to be verified). And you still think people have no right to be angry ? Even at the height of the Gej 1000 snipers debacle, this sort of thing never ever happened. Amaechi and Dakuku bragged and fulfilled their promise to murder sleep.

Lets keep party differences aside, today its Gokana, tomorrow it could be your LGA or neighborhood. There has to be a limit to what we can accept from the government as a people.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Treatment Was Successful- Zahra Buhari / See The Things A Nigerian Man Saw At Asian Shop In Germany(photos) / Gov Ambode Primaries Election Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.