Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

5 Weird Humans That You Wouldn’t Believe Exist - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Weird Humans That You Wouldn’t Believe Exist (769 Views)

10 People You Will Not Believe Exist In This World / “GOT” Finally!!! You Wouldn’t Believe Who Killed Daenerys**^^***^^ / #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Weird Humans That You Wouldn’t Believe Exist by lardy96(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2021
5 Weird Humans That You Wouldn’t Believe Exist

There are regular humans like you and I and there are others that do the extraordinary, things you’ll classify as weird

We have compiled a list of the 5 most weird humans in the world and what makes them that way

Rolf Bucholz (Most Body Modifications)
What makes a man receive 480 piercings all over his body? You’d have to ask Rolf Buchholz.
This German has 278 piercings on his penis alone, along with many other body modifications.
He is also famous for adding implants (devil’s horns to his head.

See more here: https://www.naija.fm/naija-originals/5-weird-humans-that-exist/

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Tiktok Videos That Will Get Laughing Your Eyes Out / You Have To Remind Me Of The Horrible Parts in the soap (Dr Who). and all the / Which Is The Best Website About Nollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.