Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds (34834 Views)

Piggyvest Breaks Silence Of Claims Bamise And Elizabeth Fled With Investors N2b / 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud / MBA Forex Director Resigns As Investors’ Funds Hang In Limbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by Rodwave: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2021
WorldRichest:

Yoruba Mozlem kee you there.

Hello Tajudeen why you wan make yoruba mozlem kee me naa? grin
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by wittychap1: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2021
These things will keep happening. Read the article I wrote about it yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/6579780/3-major-reasons-why-nigerians
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by Rodwave: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2021
zoedew:

You are indeed “a nice and detribalised” person!

What did I do?

Is the criminal not a Yoruba?
Is he not a mozlem?

Does saying the truth make someone a tribalist?

1 Like

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by zoedew: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Rodwave:

What did I do?

Is the criminal not a Yoruba?
Is he not a mozlem?

Does saying the truth make someone a tribalist?
Efficient use of language is key to effective communication.
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2021
hustla:

https://gazettengr.com/special-investors-distraught-as-insha-allahu-investment-boss-disappears/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} @RoyalMarines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}

#MAGBONETIDO #LOTTO #KM48 #RCCG #MOWE #IBAFO #ACEPIXELS #NAIRAMARLEY #NOMANNERS #ITSAMADNESS #SIGMUNDFREUD #BATTABOX #TBT #GDFOLK " @Afam4Eva " #XTINCTIONREBELLION

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by JosephineM: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Religion is an opium of the masses.
Someone once told me that whenever he's about to have a deal with someone and the person introduces himself/herself as a Pastor or wt any religious introduction/name, he'd become more extra careful with such individual

1 Like

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by AdeniyiA(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2021
There are two kinds of people everywhere, their classification has nothing to do with religion, tribe or ethnicity. They're simply BAD & GOOD PEOPLE
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by Machinegun91(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2021
His cars are in Jabi.

Unless the victims don't know how to go about it
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by JastSiryin(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

Since I lost money to a "wonderbank" in in 2005 /07.... learnt my lesson the hard way.

This guy used ALLAH in the business name to scam gullible folks grin

2 friends lost 500k and 2 million to this "shariah-compliant Insha Allahu Investments" .... been consoling them for their foolishness
Abeg i no fit laugh... If na too even carry God I.D Card use as logo we for do am, but na we dey commit evil pass grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by Charly68: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
How far can he run in this modern world..he is a big fool
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by Tbasicme: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
Sai baba... grin grin grin

This na Sai BoBo(Guy man)

grin

1 Like

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by altteemy: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian...... lipsrsealed
lol.

How u dey? Been a while.

1 Like

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by abbeyfel: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
grin Nigerians And their love for free things
And how is this a free thing? Is it not money that was invested? I ask again. How on earth is this a freebie

2 Likes

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by Skillsnigeria: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
abbeyfel:
And how is this a free thing? Is it not money that was invested? I ask again. How on earth is this a freebie

NIGERIANS too love awoof, they mistake gambling for investment
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by hohafrank(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. Show evidence of your findings that yorubas are the scammers. If not, just shut up and stop disgracing your parents here
Pink nation

1 Like

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by effort1: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
hohafrank:
Pink nation

Pink nation? What's the meaning?
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by hansomb: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Rodwave:
Lol.. Fear Yoruba mozlem.
Like bullion van thief like morendayo

Waka

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by tola9jaa: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Honestly media needs total control by the govt. This story is not 100 true. I don't understand why Nigerians always happy when their own falls especially Yorùbá people.

You need to verify information before putting fake news out there that could cause some serious health issues for investors. Stay tuned tonight to hear facts on live Facebook and YouTube program by visiting Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Facebook page and YouTube channel for updates.

Investments are safe. Seun needs to do more to implement fact checker before people post crazy unverified news. This is why many are no longer taken NL serious. Most benefactors of this business are pastors and CHRISTIANS. I don't understand why they have decided to blackmail this business like this.

Please let's wait to hear fact tonight on YouTube and Facebook live program.
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by DKM123: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
When you people keep calling the victims fools, this and that and totally leave the wicked scammer out of your abuses, why wouldn't others be more emboldened to keep stealing people's hard earned sweat just because they are trying to make some money from the little they have?
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by ThatFairGuy: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
We miss you, welcome wink
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian...... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by Rodwave: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
hansomb:

Waka

No vex. Naso the thing dey do me grin
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Im in tears right now.
grin grin grin grin

Insha allahu we go dey alright.

Na who Dem never scam no go understand

1 Like

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by kemika8989(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
hustla:

https://gazettengr.com/special-investors-distraught-as-insha-allahu-investment-boss-disappears/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
i used to see there transport company at kubwa motor park. People around Abuja should go and check if they're still there.
Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by jom28gy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
You mean unti now EFCC have not seen or heard it for persecution?

1 Like

Re: Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds by Yommychrz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Rodwave:
Lol.. Fear Yoruba mozlem.
Like bullion van thief like morendayo
what about Yoruba christians...hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta / ‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.