Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Garbage Shehu Jealous About Peaceful Southwest Without Shariah Hypocrites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garbage Shehu Jealous About Peaceful Southwest Without Shariah Hypocrites (213 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode / Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price / You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garbage Shehu Jealous About Peaceful Southwest Without Shariah Hypocrites by Benbellamor: 9:32pm On May 31, 2021
I read yesterday with irritating comments from the pitiable servant and agent provocateur Mallam Garba shehu telling us in the south what we knew already... We in the south don't allow religious extremism to cloud our brain such that we allow marauders pretending as religious adherents to choke our peace
All shariah States are besieged with poverty and insecurity No peace from Kano to sokoto to Zamfara to Kaduna to Niger and Maiduguri.... All are Shariah States
Bandits are richer than productive people
Lie has envelope The Truth in the name of religion...
So mallam Garba shehu Seun, you have built a business that the so called extremist are running for you...a multi million nairaland buz....your fear is that if Nigeria breaks, few people will patronize you in the south.. The North would abandon you like Oshiomole after using your buz to suppress the south and since nobody to suppress again after breaking... They will dump you
Just tell us that the fear of business failings that's why you don't want break up...but its inevitable... You better have a plan B now....start giving a listening ear to those suppressed on Nairaland As a Yoruba man from odo ijomu in Akure Ondo state,

my observation is that you're part of those that allowed your Nairaland platform to get biased by protecting only the Muslim section while you allowed some extremist muslims to roll into Christian Religion section and Deface it with Impunity....

Yet you want One Nigeria, Do your platform reflect true federalism? I will leave the answer to you
My Advise is that you should give equal opportunity to everyone on Nairaland...look into complaints and act with neutrality..
That is the Only way that you can overcome the fear of sustaining your business ranking if Nigeria breaks up...its inevitable...
and Not only protection of only The Muslims...there are very good Muslims, who don't cause troubles, but you give those ones that cause Trouble like Muric and Miyetti Allah too much rooms because they genete traffic for your tread
Do you even realised that those you give preference to run Nairaland breaks every rule 1 to 20 with impunity?

Please try and do something, I know you can do it. Listen to words of wisdom so that you can leverage on both when the country breaks or not

Thanks

Stop telling us what we know
South west peacefulness that you envy doesn't mean that your killer Fulani marauders and land grabbers will be allowed an Inch of our land
The day you try that joke
You will be met will stiff resistance... Till you're annihilated completely...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: 99 Dead Bodies Deposited At LASUTH, Obafunwa Reveals / Senator Effiong Bob: A Leader And Ladder / Essay Competition: IPAN To Disburse Over N200,000 To Igbo Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.