Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Secretary General Of National Association Of Atheist In Kenya Resigns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secretary General Of National Association Of Atheist In Kenya Resigns (260 Views)

Do You Fake Being A Christian As An Atheist In Nigeria? / Did You Become An Atheist In 2018? / Why Are Majority Of Atheist In Nigeria Of Yoruba Descent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secretary General Of National Association Of Atheist In Kenya Resigns by PROPHETmichael: 10:12pm On May 31, 2021
According to a statement issued by the society, "This evening, regretfully, our Secretary Mr. Seth Mahiga made the decision to resign from his position as Secretary of our society.

Seth's reason for resigning is that he has found Jesus Christ and is no longer interested in promoting atheism in Kenya."

https://mobile.twitter.com/AtheistsInKenya/status/1398720546167132160

To God be the glory.

Re: Secretary General Of National Association Of Atheist In Kenya Resigns by Kingosytex(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2021
Just like Saul who encountered the Master and repented to be become Apostle Paul.
I wish her the very best in this her new phase of life. Christianity is more than a religion, it is a way of life. May the light of the Lord continue to illuminate her path, may it shine brighter and brighter to the perfect day!!!
Atheism defies common logic.
There is the presence of a supreme being.
Re: Secretary General Of National Association Of Atheist In Kenya Resigns by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On May 31, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
According to a statement issued by the society, "This evening, regretfully, our Secretary Mr. Seth Mahiga made the decision to resign from his position as Secretary of our society.

Seth's reason for resigning is that he has found Jesus Christ and is no longer interested in promoting atheism in Kenya."
https://mobile.twitter.com/AtheistsInKenya/status/1398720546167132160.
Caling upon Kenyan Atheists to submit CVs for the position, ehn? undecided
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Secretary General Of National Association Of Atheist In Kenya Resigns by XXXXTENTACION: 10:35pm On May 31, 2021
See i don't wanna talk about the things wey go make me frown tonight. man just feeling blessed. na to jam gbedu. SPIRITUAL..,
Re: Secretary General Of National Association Of Atheist In Kenya Resigns by Ever8090: 10:44pm On May 31, 2021
The ones we have here on Nairaland are so confused that even if the found Jesus, they will still chose to continue their foolishness....
Re: Secretary General Of National Association Of Atheist In Kenya Resigns by Righteousness2(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2021
"For GOD so Loved the world, that He have His only begotten son. That Whosoever believes in Him will not die but have Everlasting life"

One more Soul rescued from the pit of Hell Fire!
To GOD Be the Glory!
We pray for others, that their Eyes of Understanding be opened to Embrace JESUS Before it is too late..
Re: Secretary General Of National Association Of Atheist In Kenya Resigns by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Who knows what happened to him that made him take this U-turn grin grin......signing out
Re: Secretary General Of National Association Of Atheist In Kenya Resigns by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AtheistsInKenya/status/1398720546167132160

To God be the glory.

cheesy cheesy Wise man.

(1) (Reply)

I Asked Why Can’t God Just Kill Satan, ,that Day I Was Beaten By My Teacher / [VIDEO Proof] : Osogbo Muslims Attack Egungun Masquerade / A Comprehensive Description Of A Nephilim. Read And Be Entertained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.