Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Have Sworn On My Grandmother's Grave Never To Condemn Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Sworn On My Grandmother's Grave Never To Condemn Ipob (798 Views)

Tinubu won't Be Sworn On 29th May, That I Ve Seen / Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists / Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Sworn On My Grandmother's Grave Never To Condemn Ipob by FreedomArmy: 11:09pm On May 31, 2021
If president buhari and all the Fulani northern governors have not condemned the atrocities of the terrorist fulanis who has killed more than 5 thousands Nigerians in Benue,plateau,Taraba,ebonyi and other parts of Nigeria,then tell me why I should condemn Ipob who are fighting took and nail to get free from and evil unjust country ruled by men with the least level of conscience.

I will never condemn Ipob because they are my brothers and sisters and know exactly what they are fighting for. Ipob have never killed innocent Igbo's but the Nigerian army and police have made it a habit of killing Igbo people.

Just yesterday over 30 Igbo's who were unjustly carved into Benue state by the evil military Regime of the dead country were slaughtered in their homes by murderous terrorist herdsmen but not a single word of condemnation from the so called presidency but immediately one unknown gulak, a fulani man was gunned down by his political enemies the presidency sprange up and started issuing statements forgetting that some innocent people were also murdered in Benue by their terrorist brothers.

I can never condemn Ipob. Those young men are brave and are fighting a rightouness cause. May the lord bless them and keep them for us and may Biafra come soon.

God bless all the fallen heroes of the holy land Biafra. Amen.

16 Likes

Re: I Have Sworn On My Grandmother's Grave Never To Condemn Ipob by FreedomArmy: 11:11pm On May 31, 2021
I know zombies will come to attack me. My prayer for you is that your useless hands which you are using to attack me will become leprous.Amen

8 Likes

Re: I Have Sworn On My Grandmother's Grave Never To Condemn Ipob by gidgiddy: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2021
FreedomArmy:
If president buhari and all the Fulani northern governors have not condemned the atrocities of the terrorist fulanis who has killed more than 5 thousands Nigerians in Benue,plateau,Taraba,ebonyi and other parts of Nigeria,then tell me why I should condemn Ipob who are fighting took and nail to get free from and evil unjust country ruled by men with the least level of conscience.

I will never condemn Ipob because they are my brothers and sisters and know exactly what they are fighting for. Ipob have never killed innocent Igbo's but the Nigerian army and police have made it a habit of killing Igbo people.

Just yesterday over 30 Igbo's who were unjustly carved into Benue state by the evil military Regime of the dead country were slaughtered in their homes by murderous terrorist herdsmen but not a single word of condemnation from the so called presidency but immediately one unknown gulak, a fulani man was gunned down by his political enemies the presidency sprange up and started issuing statements forgetting that some innocent people were also murdered in Benue by their terrorist brothers.

I can never condemn Ipob. Those young men are brave and are fighting a rightouness cause. May the lord bless them and keep them for us and may Biafra come soon.

God bless all the fallen heroes of the holy land Biafra. Amen.

Ise!

6 Likes

Re: I Have Sworn On My Grandmother's Grave Never To Condemn Ipob by FreedomArmy: 5:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Ipob will live long and Ipob will succeed in their righteous mission. Biafra will come.

Ipob is not a terrorist organization. The only terrorist organization we have in Nigeria are

1 Bokoharam
2 murderous Fulani herdsmen
3 Fulani Bandits
4 Nigeria army personel specializing in killing unarmed civilians
5 Nigeria police that killed unarmed civilians

A freedom fighter can never be referred to as a terrorist organization. If ipob is a problem then it makes sense to allow Igbo's have their own country. Its not a must to be a Nigerian .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Sworn On My Grandmother's Grave Never To Condemn Ipob by immortal2: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2021
The British people while moving Northward to conquer the the remaining portion of what today is Nigeria met the Fulanis who came to Fight Jihad in Nigeria. Having successfully, conquered the North, they were advancing Southwards when their forces and the forces of Britain clashed in Lokoja.

They fought and had some skirmishes in the middle belt region. They later came to their senses and decided to enter into an alliance where the Fulanis will be subject to Britain while in return, Britain will not interfere in their wars with the indigenous people to expand the accursed religion.

The Fulanis were not looking for resources, they were just doing what the demonic books of their religion commanded them. Britain later went on to design a system where the Fulanis will always maintain power over other tribes.

This must be destroyed at all cost. Check out more from Tony Nnadi's revelations on Youtube, he has all the documents that pertains to the founding of this nation from the time it was owned by a company to the time it was handed over to Britain, to the time the British handed over to Fulanis. You will weep when you read the content of these treaties.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Sworn On My Grandmother's Grave Never To Condemn Ipob by FreedomArmy: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Biafra must come in Jesus name Amen
Re: I Have Sworn On My Grandmother's Grave Never To Condemn Ipob by FreedomArmy: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Based on my Igbo brothers being killed in benue and Ibarapa killing which the president feels happy about I still maintain my stand that I will never condemn ESN and ipob.
The Lord will guide and protect them

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: US Embassy Released State. / Trouble Looms As G7 Countries Pledge To End Fuel And Diesel Consumption By 2030 / Niger Delta Avengers Returns With Operation Humble To Cripple Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.