Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists (4506 Views)

Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Lessons And Challenges From Shagari's Death - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Biodun556(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2022

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Biodun556(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
H

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by JoeNL22(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Na wa
Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Abdul05: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
The meaning of biafra cannot be hidden from their faces...

It means death ,every one of them knows cheesy cheesy cheesy

Untill they are all finished ni.. grin grin grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Aufbauh(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
He eventually got what he looks out for.

Las las every of them that nurtured and propagated the irredentists will be serve the breakfast sweetly but painfully.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by agadez007(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mumu Tinubu supporters

THE CRACK that tinubu supplies to you guys no make you see that the picture is photoshopped

Wahala

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by BOLATINUBU01: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Photoshop

7 Likes

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by owobokiri(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Agbadorian reprobates with their suffocating igbophobia syndrome.
Anyone who regularly comes online to read news should have known by now that this IPOB regalia is constantly edited to fit any known Igbo public figure, whether he supports IPOB or not. You can do your checks. This is obviously fake.

These Tinupoo hunchbacks will hire assassins to go on a killing spree in igboland and when they're done, they will then turn around to unleash their internet hirelings online to carry on with some warped narratives that blames the victims for their deaths. Very evil set of agbadorian reptiles.

7 Likes

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Goodday90(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Thank God I am not an APC SUPPORTER
The worse type of sub humans
Even a person with the lowest iq would know this picture is photoshopped but urchins want use it to score cheap point for their walking dead candidate

Tufiaaaaaa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by nedu666: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bad photoshop. Op is truly unemployed. Imagine the hours he wasted on this unprofitable venture

7 Likes

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Nokio1: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Every one has a right to self determination,not all igbos want it done through violence ..
Rip to officer Iheme

Pls I wan ask
If u are supporting Bat
Which other area of wickedness do I also specialize in..?

1 Like

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by socialmediaman: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Looks like photoshop. Show us a link to the post on his social media handle

2 Likes

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by KingKO22: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
They have created the monster already and the monster will kill and destroy them for a long period of time.

A time is coming that Ndi igbo will beg Nigeria govt to help them annihilate the IPOB/ESN

By 2023 another multiple fractions will spring up and they will be more deadlier than Simon Ekpa version

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Mercury12(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
You supported evil osita.
This means you supported the killings of every innocent persons killed by IPOB terrorist groups.
Perhaps your elder brother would most likely support the miscreant too.

Sense una go get at last. If this your generation failed to have sense then the next generation will have it and y'all will be like a joke in front of your children when they turn adults and learn about their history.

I won't say more than this undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by RestructureNig3: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by madapcmod: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Useless Thieffnubu urchin.

Photoshopped picture.

I can show you pictures of Buhari in that colour

1 Like

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Advocate500: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Immediately you join APC ,you won't be needing your brain.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by JoeyNaza: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
These people are creatively foolish.
When did identifying a Photoshop become this hard abi their senses flew away

3 Likes

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by kettykin: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
APC the accuser of brethren, they have come to steal,kill and destroy

4 Likes

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by kettykin: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
The way , manner of what is happening in the east all point to one source which is APC

4 Likes

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by madapcmod: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mercury12:
You supported evil osita.
This means you supported the killings of every innocent persons killed by IPOB terrorist groups.
Perhaps your elder brother would most likely support the miscreant too.

Sense una go get at last. If this your generation failed to have sense then the next generation will have it and y'all will be like a joke in front of your children when they turn adults and learn about their history.

I won't say more than this undecided

Shame on you mockers of mourners.

5 Likes

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by madapcmod: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Aufbauh:
He eventually got what he looks out for.

Las las every of them that nurtured and propagated the irredentists will be serve the breakfast sweetly but painfully.

Taking note of them hateful and senseless urchins

Shame on your basic education

7 Likes

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Throwback: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Breakfast and last last.

Nnamdi Kanu ravaged his own region with sorrow tears and blood.

He promised that he will make Nigeria worse than Somalia. We did not know he was talking about the SouthEast of Nigeria.
Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by dplordx(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
The Obi supporters gradually revealing their color.
Shey na werey like this I wan Dey argue with online. Nah

1 Like

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Mercury12(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
madapcmod:

Shame on you mockers of mourners.

I don't mock anyone. If only osita support it. Now i don't know if it true or some of y'all pictures editing things on this forum,. If he truly support the proscribed IPOB group then the shame be on him and if not then the shame on whomever is behind the photo if truly it was an edited one
Learn to put baseless emotions aside. I don't mind y'all back and forth here. If I perceived something as good or bad I will say it sentiments aside

1 Like

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by madapcmod: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mercury12:
I don't mock anyone. If only osita support it. Now i don't know if it true or some of y'all pictures editing things on this forum,. If he truly support the proscribed IPOB group then the shame be on him and if not then the shame on whomever is behind the photo if truly it was an edited one
Learn to put baseless emotions aside. I don't mind y'all back and forth here. If I perceived something as good or bad I will say it sentiments aside

This explanation should have come before your mockery and judgement of Osita without verifiable evidence.

Your rush to taunt him, shows the inate hatred you have for Igbos. Not every Igbo man support the carnage going on in the east, but you haters are quick to lump everyone as IPOB. Even Peter Obi has not been spared by the hate campaign coming from Una quarters.

Keep your explanation to yourself and go re-read what you posted earlier.

You supported evil Osita

spits on haters. Please show where he supported evil with verifiable links

3 Likes

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Okoroawusa: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fake news... Mynd44
Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by MasterJayJay: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu supporters have damaged brains in their skulls.

No wonder the Babablu Bluublu bulabu can't behave like a normal living creature.

Foolish urchins and their fake news.

1 Like

Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by PamperU(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Try to be careful
Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by falcon01: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
He won't dare do that
Re: Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists by Christistruth00: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Self inflicted disaster at least we saw him Singing Holy Holy to honour a Fraudster

May his brother RIP

and may Jesus give everyone who needs it Wisdom

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Rivers State Government House Is Being Attacked By Ogoni Youths! / Biafrans Mobilise To Stop Gowon From Delivering Lecture At Ojukwu Varsity / Bauchi Sets Up Panel To Probe 10,000 Ghost Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.