Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu (9670 Views)

Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by ChoCho54(f): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
confam.Even Kanu Ur gods kal U idiots and Ur parents prostitu2 grin.Fl@thead with okpa brain
Your father's concubine is so unforgiving. See your life now.
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by colorsofrainbow: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
not lunatics / arsonists that kill their own bro in police uniform/burn public property.Ipob are baztardz
Keep dying..go tell ur master Uwazurike that he's a big fool.
But if you are Uwazurike, endeavour to bear Nnamdi Kanu's torment for life.
Next time go collect bribe from ur fulani masters

1 Like

Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2021
I hope this makes FrontPage but in all this mungono n malami have been re-looting Nigerian funds n they elites in the north kept quite......a day of reckoning will come!
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by effort1: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
confam.Even Kanu Ur gods kal U idiots and Ur parents prostitu2 grin.Fl@thead with okpa brain

You further show me that you were really born dumb. grin

From editing other people's posts to dumb hasty generalisation. Boy, your problem must be ancestral. Village people have replaced your brain with sawdust. grin grin

So, your dumb mind told you anyone who doesn't follow your dumb idea is automatically an Igbo? cheesy

Those who sent you to school have wasted their investment. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Bia! I'm Igbo ,I dnt identify with miscreants/ iPOB HOODLUMS.How Kanu in London take knw say nah munguno kee Gulak undecided?
Now I know you bush idiot . in this age and time.
Tufia.
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Fejoku: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

E.g. OJUKWU... skirt and blouse to Abidjan. Ran away and handed over to EFFIONG, a brave Efik man.

KANU, directing war from UK. Ran away in make-up. Kept quiet for a whole year.

It's well documented that your people are Black Belters in Chestbeating. When real war starts, una go pick race.

It's sickening to idolize cowards.
Cowards don't fight a war for 3yrs despite all the odds against them. It took balls of diamond to do so.
A coward can't call a president 'madman' openly inside the court of justice and still moved around after his release to go wherever he chose to go without fear. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu showed the size of his heart when he left the UK to return to Nigeria. He did it before and will still do it at the appropriate time. Tactical withdrawal is deemed a wise military decision if one has a better plan ahead. Your foolish accusations are just what they are. Reality is quite different.
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Jeferious: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Fejoku:

Cowards don't fight a war for 3yrs despite all the odds against them. It took balls of diamond to do so.
A coward can't call a president 'madman' openly inside the court of justice and still moved around after his release to go wherever he chose to go without fear. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should the size of his heart when he left the UK to return to Nigeria. He did it before and will still do it at the appropriate time. Tactical withdrawal is deemed a wise military decision if one has a better plan ahead. Your foolish accusations are just what they are. Reality is quite different.
Oga, your mouth too big abeg. MNK can never call anyone, let alone the incumbent President "madman" and not be cautioned by the Judge. Unless the Judge was sleeping when he allegedly made the remark.
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by nairalandankrah: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Elose11:
I [s]agreed with you that Gulak assassination was political. But the man in the video that was accusing Monguno of planning to kill him is not Gulak. [/s]
You are a liar, this is Gulak,same man in video..

Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Fejoku: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2021
Jeferious:
Oga, your mouth too big abeg. MNK can never call anyone, let alone the incumbent President "madman" and not be cautioned by the Judge. Unless the Judge was sleeping when he allegedly made the remark.
You should keep shut if you don't know anything about my claims. Is the president not a madman? Is Nigeria not worse than it has ever been? Who sanctioned the Lekki massacre if not a madman? If the president claims not to be aware, why didn't heads roll for the shooting and killing of armless protesters?
You better shut up.
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Jeferious: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2021
Fejoku:

You should keep shut if you don't know anything about my claims. Is the president not a madman? Is Nigeria not worse than it has ever been? Who sanctioned the Lekki massacre if not a madman? If the president claims not to be aware, why didn't heads roll for the shooting and killing of armless protesters?
You better shut up.
Shebi if you meet me for real life, you go tell me "shut up" and at least one of your teeth no go first reach ground Comot for my front abeg. You no get manners. No bother to quote me again because I go ignore you. But if you get mind block me with your yeye for real life, I go rearrange your body. Just drop location. Aba, PH, Owerri, Enugu, Lagos. In fact anywhere. Make I teach you lesson
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Fejoku: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2021
Jeferious:
Shebi if you meet me for real life, you go tell me "shut up" and at least one of your teeth no go first reach ground Comot for my front abeg. You no get manners. No bother to quote me again because I go ignore you. But if you get mind block me with your yeye for real life, I go rearrange your body. Just drop location. Aba, PH, Owerri, Enugu, Lagos. In fact anywhere. Make I teach you lesson
You must be sure of yourself to throw up a challenge. I'll oblige you at the right time.
Learn to have manners yourself. Before you engage anyone, try to know them better. It will do you a little good. Lastly, I'll advice to focus on the romance section which happens to be your favourite past time.
NB: You can always 'quote' if you have any meaningful thing to say. I grossly dislike responding to dunces.
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by buckeyemedia: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2021
dirtydiva:
Truth don dey come out small small, Aunty Kemi first talk am but we rain insult on her true true but more evidence is coming out
Ipob cowards will always change the narrative, it is never them, only to rant on ipob radio, & beat their pigeon chest thereafter. Useless nuisance Kanu deceiving the gullible.
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by slam7000(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2021
jesmond3945:
didn't you see the video of gulak?

...and in that video, there was evidence of British high commissioner instructing some people to harm Gulak??
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by engrchykae(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2021
dirtydiva:
Truth don dey come out small small, Aunty Kemi first talk am but we rain insult on her true true but more evidence is coming out
NIGERIA don't need sensible people
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Talknochip(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2021
The wicked deed has been done!
Children have been made fatherless. A woman or women have been made a window or widows.
And tension has been created between the North and the South.
whoever is behind this, is evil and wicked.
And nobody should tell us that the killers did not know the victim.
its a deliberate and calculative act
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by AfonjaConehead: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by AfonjaConehead: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
kid,Umoren own is diff.U fl@thead idioticPIGZ UGMbare behind dis dastardly act..Son,we saw how those BAZTARDZ killed okada man/flogged another one for not staying at home.
Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Lucifer1419: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The Nigerian police force are the most useless set of people in the world

They are so useless that simple investigation they cannot do to fish out the men of the underworld behind Gulaks assassination.
What a beautiful country ruled by unfortunate people .

Bola Ige was killed on Dec 23, 2001. Funsho Williams was killed on July 27, 2006. Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh was assassinated on Dec 18, 2018. Killers of these men are still at large. But Ahmed Gulak was killed on Sunday morning by noon @PoliceNG found his killers.

1 Like

Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by chukwuibuipob: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44
u see the insult of Ur fellow iPOB.Somebody kal u pipu crayfish grin grin cool
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Novemberaura(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Elose11:
I agreed with you that Gulak assassination was political. But the man in the video that was accusing Monguno of planning to kill him is not Gulak.

Are you sure it isnt him?

I have watched d vid and seen d mans pic there is resemblance.

Well, wish others can confirm or deny you claims. Cuz it make a mockery of this theory of assassination
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Novemberaura(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lucifer1419:

Bola Ige was killed on Dec 23, 2001. Funsho Williams was killed on July 27, 2006. Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh was assassinated on Dec 18, 2018. Killers of these men are still at large. But Ahmed Gulak was killed on Sunday morning by noon @PoliceNG found his killers.

What's your point. Are you saying that this one has a different cover up strategy or it wasn't an assassination

Cuz the others you mentioned and clearly tagged assassination have their perpetrators still at large while this one within hours police has identified and neutralised the perpetrators
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Moferere: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
effort1:

He said they should check his phone. What other solution is better than that?

You should use your head more often. It is gradually failing in its function

Sorry o
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Jman24(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
slam7000:
Nnamdi Kanu talks too much and he always makes allegations that he couldn’t defend.

He has called Obasanjo names, made unfounded allegations against the British High Commissioner and US ambassador to Nigeria.

Like I said earlier, this man should watch it.

Your question should be... What should be the reaction or response of British high commissioner if those accusations are false?

The wisest thing to do is wait for a response and not dismiss those allegations totally
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jman24:

Your question should be... What should be the reaction or response of British high commissioner if those accusations are false?

The wisest thing to do is wait for a response and not dismiss those allegations totally

And you, in all honesty think that British commissioner will respond to Nnamdi kanu?
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Jman24(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
sanctity454:

And you, in all honesty think that British commissioner will respond to Nnamdi kanu?

It is a weighty allegation.
I hope you know the consequences of such?
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jman24:

It is a weighty allegation.
I hope you know the consequences of such?

He won't respond, because he doesn't consider him worthy of it, until other British citizens add voice to it.
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by punisha: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
kid,Umoren own is diff.U fl@thead idioticPIGZ UGMbare behind dis dastardly act..Son,we saw how those BAZTARDZ killed okada man/flogged another one for not staying at home.

Ur papa I blame. If only the irresponsible boy had used condoms an anomaly like u won't have been birthed
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by chukwuibuipob: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2021
punisha:

Ur papa I blame. If only the irresponsible boy had used condoms an anomaly like u won't have been birthed
pig.I'm old enuf to be Ur father.Kid
Re: Gulak was Assassinated by Mungono - Mazi Nnamdi kanu by punisha: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
pig.I'm old enuf to be Ur father.Kid

U won't father anyone in this lifetime. God won't let any innocent suffer in your hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari / Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election / Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.