Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Learn How To Build An E Commerce Site On Mobile - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Build An E Commerce Site On Mobile (153 Views)

Whatsapp Banking Now Works on Mobile / CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions / CBN Reviews Limits On Mobile Money Transaction, Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build An E Commerce Site On Mobile by DIGIMARKETER(m): 5:30am On Jun 01, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

In this tutorial I will show you how to build an e commerce site using a mobile phone

You will also learn how to create landing pages

I will also show you how to place ads on Facebook and Instagram to advertise products and sync your product on Facebook shop for customers to place orders directly on Facebook

This course is for anyone that already sell products but do not have an online store

This course is for anyone looking to learn a new skill that they can use to earn income

This course is for you if you want to learn dropshipping and arbitration shopping

For only N1500 this is a bargain and it will only last until 7th of June then the price goes up to N3000.

This will be live sessions taking place on WhatsApp no need to use a laptop but you are free to use one.

To join just send me a WhatsApp message on : +447902545755.
Re: Learn How To Build An E Commerce Site On Mobile by bolayei: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2021
I am interested in this. How do I pay?
Re: Learn How To Build An E Commerce Site On Mobile by bolayei: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Interested.. how do I pay ?

(1) (Reply)

Ways In Which Quotes In Press Releases Should Be Presented / 3 Important Investment Decisions You Need To Make This Year... / Pman Finally Receives Copy Of Proposed Bill To Repeal And Re-enact Copyright Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.