Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Can You Marry A Prostitute? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Marry A Prostitute? (1862 Views)

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? / Picture - A Prostitute Killed and Her Private Parts Taken For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Prostitute? by isokoh(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2007
CAN YOU MMARRY A PROSTITUTE? I FEEL IN LOVE WITH ONE LADY ON MY WAY TO IBADAN TWO MONTHS ONLY TO REALISE THAT SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE AND THAT SHE HAS BEEN INTO THIS JOB 4 ABOUT A YEAR NOW, I LOVE HER AND I WANT TO MARRY HER BUT AM AFRED IF MY PARENT WILL ACEPT HER, MY FRIENDS DON DE YAB ME NOW. BUT AM IN LOVE. SHE EVEN CONFESS THAT SHE WAS A LESBIAN BUT WAS READY TO GIVE IT UP FOR ME, WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU THINK SHE CAN LEAVE IN FUTUR IF THINGS TURNS TO BE BAD ON MY SIDE FOR HER PROSTITUTION AS MY FRIENDS SAY. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by PTBNaija(f): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2007
Let me get this straight,

1.) Prostitute
2.) Lesbian

You can't marry her. And she is lying if she says that she will give up being a lesbian for you. If a woman is a lesbian, then she is a lesbian. Next thing you will be walking in on your wife with another woman. . . shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by bouncing: 5:11am On Jul 14, 2007
I thought that being a lesbian is not a thing of choice so that means that she is not a real lesbian. Anyway turn to God for help with that question
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by nguage(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2007
wonders no go finish. u brother, u need to see your pastor
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by ladebi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2007
You dont need to see a pastor she became a proustitute and was not born a proustitute so she can also choose to become a married woman.She is bisexual this means she was not born a lesbian something of choice.So all you need do is make your own choice.Your parents or your friends are not the ones going to marry her.Your question i can marry a proust and also a lesbian.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by djcruise: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2007
My guy go find anoda girl. the fact say she be hustler/dyke, men just 4get about her. na 4 ur own good.
u don think about the tons of STD's u go dey contact after every session?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by vigasimple(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2007
I cannot remember the exact passage in the bible that God instruct a prophet to marry a prostitute.

That is a one off.

Everything to do with marying a prostitue, lesbian and similar women are simply abomination in the first instance. Think about it you will always want the best, are you saying a prostitue and a lesbian is the best you can get? Marriage i a lifetime contract and with children has more consequence and will ultimately define whether you succed or fail.

You need to seek the face of God in marrying either this woman or indeed any other woman.

If the person you want to marry is ordained for you by God, prostitute, Lesbian will have no relevance and bearing, she will be changed completely.

Ask God for a virtures woman( and rearlly will that be a prostitute or a lesbian). God will speak to you in a very unique to ordr you to do so.

If even you marry a Queen today and it is not God ordained she may well turn to The Queen of prostitute and high power lesbian.

My advice for you is to seek out the will of God for you in whom to marry, every other proposition is a waste of time.

The line between love and lust/infatuation including emotions is so thin that every advice other than God's order will have an eternal reparcussion.

If your wife is sent to you from God, you will live with happiness and contentment all the days of your life, and your generation will be blessed, her current position and situation will be immaterial.

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. NO FAILURE NO HEARTACHE.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Jairzinho(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2007
Wonders will never end,

Try to get her tested first,

I don't know what your personal aspirations are, but say some years down the line you were contesting for Gov or Senate or something like that or as a matter of fact you'd been penciled down to head your organisation, & imagine the damage your wife's former 'profession'  could do to you, ? Think  it through sha
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Eiregirl(f): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hey, it's great to hear that there are men out there that can see past things like this but I'm not sure if she's a lesbian that she will "give it up" for you. Prostitution, she can give that up because she chose to do that, but I don't think people CHOOSE to be gay / straight or bi-sexual. Just think about it long & hard. At the end of the day, the choice can only be made by you. I wish you luck in coming to a decision.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2007
what i feel is that,u should pray over it and ask God to make her ur wife if truely u love her.U know,marriage is a life time contract.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by joxhibit(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2007
well all i can say is that you should read the passage in the bible where Jesus told those about to stone a woman for adultry and after that you can make your choice, afterall let he who has no sin cast the first stone. thanks grin
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by sisqology(m): 3:37am On Jul 27, 2007
Send lyk 4boys say mk dem go rape am, her lesby go comot
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Chiori(m): 5:05am On Jul 27, 2007
Marry a prostitute? No way.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2009
They are human beans too.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Chiori(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2009
brein:

They are human beans too.
Thank God you said, they are human beans, not human beings. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by keyne(f): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
bros go wash ur head 4 one prophet house cos u r WEIRD. shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by OkraSoup1: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2009
To Isokoh - Are you kidding? You fell in LOVE two months ago on your way to Ibadan with a prostitute and are thinking of marriage already?
Seems to me you have bigger issues than figuring out what's going to happen further down the line.

Get it together man. Also how did the subject of prostitution come up? Were you soliciting for prostitutes and if so are you sure you can keep your pecker in your pants and not go looking for other whores once the LovePeddler you're with gets boring?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by OkraSoup1: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2009
Man , I need to check the dates on these threads

Why are the posts on here so damn old?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by AAIkotun(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2009
Bros I think you need Christ to start with.If u 're sure of your salvation u can now think of saving someone else.For a blind man to lead a blind woman they will both fall into a pit. So be sure.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Chiori(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2009
The only p[ermanent thing is change. Perceptions change daily and with time. From a very recent experience (not mine), it is okay for one to make his choice, prostitute or no. After all, are we guys not doing worse than prostitutes (playboyism) and getting away with it? Give every man and woman a chance (I mean those who are straight, not the perverts).
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Chiori(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
The only permanent thing is change. Perceptions change daily and with time. From a very recent experience (not mine), it is okay for one to make his choice, prostitute or no. After all, are we guys not doing worse than prostitutes (playboyism) and getting away with it? Give every man and woman a chance (I mean those who are straight, not the perverts).
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by PurestBoy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2009
This topic has been discussed several time in this forum
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2009
If i was i guy, i could never marry a prostitute. I wouldn't be able to bear it, thinking about all the folks she's sold her body to so cheaply; thieves, tramps e.t.c How many times she's contacted sexually transmitted diseases,  na, i just couldn't.  undecided

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Couple Of The Year / PHOTOS: 729 Naturists Go Naked On A Beach Just To Break World Record...see HERE / Independence Day Carnival Holding Live On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.