Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) (61145 Views)

Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting / Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 / Group Files Suit To Stop Atiku’s Presidential Bid Over Citizenship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by temitope27(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Straight to Aso rock
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Trustedpronet: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
The party of weed that knocks this guy brain is very suiting.
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by hedonido: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Colonial slave. Would have taken you more seriously if you wore your traditional robes.

Suit kill you there in your poverty.
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never, I repeat never underestimate where this devotion will lead him to.

Sometime in 2014, there was a young man with the same devotion in Katsina. Although he didn't wear a suit to sell recharge cards, he was fervent and this devoted.
That devotion paid off because today he is a P.A to the President.

My people of God, the Lord has sent me here to beg you to never look down on your days of little beginnings; the same god that transformed an 'aboki' gateman from Gwoza into FatherDMW can do it for us.
Which god, you have started again with your kulikuli analysis sad

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nuelito: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
To be a man no easy
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Emifa360(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
God bless your hustle young man. I wish your fellow Youths emulate your steps, I have seen him a couple of times at Karu Bridge side.. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nuelito: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good to know...it's good to be good always

My people,if you need Original Natural Honey.. kindly contact me on O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Spies studying environment. Na so play dey start.
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Iambodemartins:
Man Who Wears Corporate Dress To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fwiJhVON8U

Even though it's not my business. But is he planning to build an upstairs and drive a nice car like me??

Marry and have a family like me or is he just doing this to get fame?

Just asking!
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nuelito: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Revere27:
Idi isé eni lati mo ni lole grin...

But the heat this days no be here oo with suit for this weather... It's well, hustle must pay.

U re on point
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by landforeast(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wearing suit to sell kola is not in order, every profession have dress code and not abiding with the dress code is abuse of code of conduct. Had it been he branded a T-shirt, it will make more sense. The suit he is wearing is meant for corporate environment and inside office or for Official function. A motor mechanic cannot wear suit to repair a car without looking stupid. Let us stop celebrating mediocrity in this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by 9zcollins(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
I see him everyday... Abj na packaging o
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Vallyb(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
���������� �������� �� ��� �� 9�� �� ��������� sad
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by NiceCeSi(f): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Strategy
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Asking for a friend

Is his name Hadekola?
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by atanda247: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
I hope he's not a spy.
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometime in 2014, there was a young man with the same devotion in Katsina. Although he didn't wear a suit to sell recharge cards, he was fervent and this devoted.

My people of God, the Lord has sent me here to beg you to never look down on your days of little beginnings; the same god that transformed an 'aboki' gateman from Gwoza into FatherDMW can do it for us.
Guy man know wetin you mean o. Forget how you take start, the interlude wey dey the end bi the koko...
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
Iambodemartins:

His headaache and no one else's

Cow-brain aboki
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Gucciboy1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Iambodemartins:

Hello Sir, all this one na Karamo
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
You sure this guy is mentally ok?
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Offpoint1: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Suite inside sun? WAhala no dey finish
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Asiseeit: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
landforeast:
Wearing suit to sell kola is not in order, every profession have dress code and not abiding with the dress code is abuse of code of conduct. Had it been he branded a T-shirt, it will make more sense. The suit he is wearing is meant for corporate environment and inside office or for Official function. A motor mechanic cannot wear suit to repair a car without looking stupid. Let us stop celebrating mediocrity in this nation.

You're right. This isn't mediocrity, it's sillyness. Like you said, every profession and situation has its dress code. It's like someone wearing sportwears to the office.
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Glad you are sharing your story on nairaland...

Don't look down on anyone except you are admiring there shoes.

Please correct the word god for God...the first letter must be in capital letters if you truly believe in God not like the aethists.

Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by BigBizzy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mtcheeew

Abeg get out!
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Surplusgame123(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Love this.. repacking the business
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by yusluvad(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I know this guy, he looks more like a jester to me.

The first time I saw him wearing suit with a tray of kola on his head I thought he was just playing around with another person's market until I started seeing him constantly.

There is another one in the same axis who dresses like this to sell sachet water.

Abuja na cruise everybody dey form cooperate.
Lol! It's applaudable...
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Teejay13(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
I am happy he is proud of what he does.

May the lord increase him.
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by urchman23: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:

Nonsense
goat and yam theory this man na your papa?
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by IamAsiri: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
It's that ID card that does it for me though grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by prigoz(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If this video gets to Bulhari, he will definitely be appointed into a big position in the Gov't.
For where, he will rather be in shock

Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
ChiefSosa:
He looks like Macsjebs/the calculator. So, u dey spray perfume go sell kolanut abi? No wahala o
grin grin grin
This one light pass, e fit be skit sef
Re: Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) by grandlexuz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
landforeast:

Go and sit down. I no sure say coat fit enter your body soteh person admire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Commissions Road Named After Him In Guinea Bissau (Photos) / Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.