Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 (937 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned / EU Parliament Invites NNAMDI KANU On Biafran Agitation. / May 30th: Biafran Agitation And The Effects Of Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by Brexxit(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2021
Forget all the paparazzi you see on social media about the igbos wanting to have their own country.The igbos do not need biafra,they only need fair representation in government at the federal level.

I'm very sure come 2023 a possible Atiku/Peter Obi candidacy is likely to win the presidency and this will put an end to the biafran struggle and I am very sure of this.

Majority of the Igbo elites do not even want a break from Nigeria.If a referendum is held today alot of them will still vote against.

Igbos do not love themselves and are not even united to achieve their biafra.

Igbos cannot do without Nigeria as they are found in every part of the country,the average Igbo man prefers to live in the north where cost of living is cheaper than to live in his south east homeland.

Igbos know biafra is not the solutions to their problems,the same corrupt elements they have as senators, governors,lecturers,police officers will still be the ones who will be in charge in the new country.

Let no one deceive y'all igbos are not interested in biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by Skyfornia(m): 6:33am On Jun 01, 2021
grin Igbo mouthpiece! Keep deceiving yourself!

The government should try referendum if they are not afraid....

13 Likes

Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by CilicMarin: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2021
'm very sure come 2023 a possible Atiku/Peter Obi candidacy is likely to win the presidency

Comedian grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by hisgrace090: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Just stop by to see how infant do reason and i'm not disappointed.

7 Likes

Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by ugomsinachibia: 6:39am On Jun 01, 2021
k
Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Brexxit:
Forget all the paparazzi you see on social media about the igbos wanting to have their own country.The igbos do not need biafra,they only need fair representation in government at the federal level.

I'm very sure come 2023 a possible Atiku/Peter Obi candidacy is likely to win the presidency and this will put an end to the biafran struggle and I am very sure of this.

See how Biafra is given the dunce sleepless nights.

I love this very soon you will hang yourself.
Majority of the Igbo elites do not even want a break from Nigeria.If a referendum is held today alot of them will still vote against.

Igbos cannot do without Nigeria as they are found in every part of the country,the average Igbo man prefers to live in the north where cost of living is cheaper than to live in his south east homeland.

Igbos know biafra is not the solutions to their problems,the same corrupt elements they have as senators, governors,lecturers,police officers will still be the ones who will be in charge in the new country.

Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Brexxit:

See how Biafra is given this dunce sleepless nights.

I love this very soon you will hang yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by Shetemi12(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2021
It will be harder to find a northerner would will want to vote anyone from east as at now. South east are shooting themselves at the toe hoping to run faster. Is that possible?
Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by Penguin2: 6:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Brexxit:

Change your dealer man he’s selling shit to u.

And hey, stop abusing even the shit he’s selling to u.

Some points you made are valid though viz:

An Atiku/Obi victory in 2023 will reduce the number of agitators by 50 percent if not more.

Second, some Igbos prefer to live in the north than in Igboland.

But saying the same politician that are in charge of our politics now, will still be there if Biafra comes can only be the side effect of substance abuse.

Do you know the power of homogeneity? When people move in unison...

We will vote en masse against crooked politicians and usher in new ones. And you know why it would be possible? Because there will be no North to say “Don’t vote for Nyamiri” and no Yoruba to say “Don’t vote for Awon Okoro”, it will be entirely our affair. That’s what you call a nation.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 01, 2021
I believe you are delusional if you think the Fulanis will relinquish power come 2023.

Before then and at the rate we are going in this country, Nigeria might have devolved into war.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by Sunnymatey(m): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2021
You mean Peter Obi as president and Atiku as vice abi?
Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by Asgard73: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Comedian grin grin

Ngene e go shock you.. walahi

Just tell your Tinubu and osibanjo including any Yoruba man to contest cheesy

That’s all.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by joyandfaith: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2021
Brexxit:

Buhari infamous 97/5 remark, his overt nepotism and worsening economy reawaken biafra struggle.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by Brexxit(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Buhari infamous 97/5 remark, his overt nepotism and worsening economy reawaken biafra struggle.
Exactly, you're right.
Re: Here Is The Main Reason Why Biafran Agitation Will End In 2023 by McStoic(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Brexxit:

Okay we don hear,,,next!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Bandits Kill 30 In Fresh Attack On Zamfara Communities / What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos / Uche Secondus To Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.