Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,115 members, 7,867,222 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

A GREAT BUSSINESS OPPORTUNITY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A GREAT BUSSINESS OPPORTUNITY (662 Views)

Amputees solutions / Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k / Viable Bussiness Ideas For $50k/7.5 Mill Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A GREAT BUSSINESS OPPORTUNITY by Buta12(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2011
BYMANN SECURITY ASSOCIATES LIMITED is a security company with the head office in Warri.
We are into supply of corporate security guards to companies, hotels, banks, schools, individuals etc,
and also into the supply and installation of CCTV cameras. You can become our agent no matter where
you are located in the country to introduce contracts to us.

COMMISSION: 10% of whatever contract you introduce

For more information call 08137156041, or email otucares4u@yahoo.com
Re: A GREAT BUSSINESS OPPORTUNITY by winner4104: 2:01pm On May 02, 2011
BYMANN SECURITY ASSOCIATES LIMITED is a security company with the head office in Warri.
We are into supply of corporate security guards to companies, hotels, banks, schools, individuals etc,
and also into the supply and installation of CCTV cameras. You can become our agent no matter where
you are located in the country to introduce contracts to us.

COMMISSION: 10% of whatever contract you introduce

Hello, this is very interesting contract due to how am in love with anything business, so i have interest in the business for more discussion kindly mail me with this e-mail address: inv4104@yahoo.com or call me with this number 08036759265
Re: A GREAT BUSSINESS OPPORTUNITY by winner4104: 2:01pm On May 02, 2011
Hello, this is very interesting contract due to how am in love with anything business, so i have interest in the business for more discussion kindly mail me with this e-mail address: inv4104@yahoo.com or call me with this number 08036759265

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Exportation Business: Advice Needed / Online Marketing / How Do You Or Your Company Dispose Of Industrial/technical Goods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.