Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password (9479 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Obtain Your BVN Printout / N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by ezenwaez(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Are you an N-Power Batch C applicant trying to login to the N-Power/NASIMS portal and constantly faced with the "invalid password" prompt highlighted in red?

Probably where you wrote down the password cannot be located.

Do not worry, an N-Power Batch C applicant can always create a new password and still login into his or her N-Power/NASIMS dashboard.

The following steps below can be used to recover your N-Power lost password successfully

Step 1: An affected N-Power Batch C applicant should "Click" on login on the NASIMS/N-Power website.

Step2: An N-Power Batch C applicant should click on the “Forgot Password” option to recover his or her password.

Step3: An affected N-Power Batch C applicant should chose the N-POWER application email or preferably the N-Power Batch C applicant can go for the N-POWER application ID.

Step4: The affected N-Power Batch C applicant should enter the information required as selected.

Step5: The N-Power Batch C applicant should Click on “Reset Password”

Step6: The N-Power Batch C applicant should enter his or her new password and click "proceed".

The N-Power Batch C applicant can now login with his or her password created few minutes ago or with your N-POWER application ID.

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by SocialJustice: 8:45am On Jun 01, 2021
ezenwaez:

Are you an N-Power Batch C applicant trying to login to the N-Power/NASIMS portal and constantly faced with the "invalid password" prompt highlighted in red?

Do not worry, an N-Power Batch C applicant can always create a new password and still login into his or her N-Power/NASIMS dashboard.

The following steps below can be used to recover your N-Power lost password successfully

Step 1: An affected N-Power Batch C applicant should "Click" on login on the NASIMS/N-Power website.

Step2: An N-Power Batch C applicant should click on the “Forgot Password” option to recover his or her password.

Step3: An affected N-Power Batch C applicant should chose the N-POWER application email or preferably the N-Power Batch C applicant can go for the N-POWER application ID.

Step4: The affected N-Power Batch C applicant should enter the information required as selected.

Step6: The N-Power Batch C applicant should enter his or her new password and click "proceed".

The N-Power Batch C applicant can now login with his or her password created few minutes ago or with your N-POWER application ID.
All that useless website does is give error messages.

8 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
good update. thnks
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by inoki247: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
He be lik say diz N power na Millions dem go dey pay monthly cos the rate at which the mods keep pushing anything that az N Power is alarming.....

You go think say na only N Power b d only Job wey dey Nigeria.....

4 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by princeade86(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
I think we should soro soke to this npower people that if their site can't allow us to do our checking easily, they should kuku cancel it. Since three days, I can't login. Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by aylive02(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
angryi don use sub finish ontop 10k in 3 places

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by MichaelRJ(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
it's not working ooh! I keep getting error

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by Reelmii: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
This N power don dey look like CBN job oo...
Wat is going on, are people really in to this
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by telleyway: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Trying for days now. It's always saying transaction failed.
What's the solution to this please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by naijacovid(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
cant somebody recover password with email
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by Pentagon007: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mehn av tried this thing since last night and it's still not working. By moreover, WHERE THE HELL did you see the "LOGIN" Bottom u are talking here. there is not button like that pls.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by Exodora: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
telleyway:
Had you logged in yesterday by 2pm you would have been lucky. Try and login this afternoon you might be lucky . I tried it yesterday noon and it worked .
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by Johnkc11: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Abeg after biometrics what next
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by Twenty47(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
I did that severally but it didn't work oo
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by PlayMaker14: 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
karbie:
Please help me call these people that has been owing me for months now and have refused go pay.

Call them, flash them, text them, morning, afternoon, night, midnight.

They can not rest.

Please help. Thank you.

Madam, Go and open a thread for this, you shouldn't drag us into your personal issues.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by ogbonnajose(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
I have followed those steps, it keep saying: "the nasim portal has been closed for profile updates"

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by mashad(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Madam, Go and open a thread for this, you shouldn't drag us into your personal issues.

Stop littering this space. Go and sort out whatever issues you have with them. Na person wey no get work go carry another person matter for head dey call and flash up n down..
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by PlayMaker14: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
mashad:

Stop littering this space. Go and sort out whatever issues you have with them. Na person wey no get work go carry another person matter for head dey call and flash up n down..
You're quoting the wrong person young man.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by molas02: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
The truth is that if U are selected to proceed for Biometric capturing U will be notify in your mail. So if U have not received any mail from Npower, no wahala ur self. My question to whoever that have the answer is, are we to go to CBT venter for finger printing cus the kind of biometric machine required no be for here ooo
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by Marofav(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
ezenwaez:

I wrote the N-Power Test and even scored 75%. But I cannot see my test score anymore. It is as though I never did write the test. Please what can I do about it?

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by trisha01(f): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please who was able to verify through phone?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by mashad(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You're quoting the wrong person young man.

Am sorry old man!
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by telleyway: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Exodora:

Had you logged in yesterday by 2pm you would have been lucky. Try and login this afternoon you might be lucky . I tried it yesterday noon and it worked .

Okay thanks
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by SolarEdge: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ok

Thinking uninterrupted power supply? Then think solar....check my signature Asap
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by goldcrest5: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
molas02:
The truth is that if U are selected to proceed for Biometric capturing U will be notify in your mail. So if U have not received any mail from Npower, no wahala ur self. My question to whoever that have the answer is, are we to go to CBT venter for finger printing cus the kind of biometric machine required no be for here ooo

You need a finger print scanner ( to complete the verification. You cannot use your phone to do it.

Better still go to Cyber cafe to do it if you don't have the scanner. It cost around #15,000 to buy one.

The Cafe may charge around #500 to #1000 to do it depending on location.

The second image is for someone that has completed the verification from my end.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by Vikynas: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
This tin is not working it's giving me portal has been closed for profile updates

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by RichardKajola(m): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
telleyway:

Same here too
Have you been able to login
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by Clementz0(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Thanks boss I'll just get a better cafe then
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by deepthougths(m): 1:00am On Jun 02, 2021
Me wey score 85% dem dey say you have not been shortlisted YET for verification, check back later.... Werey... Kuku say una no shortlist me, which one is check back later? When people Don do biometrics go far
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by kingBlaq: 2:31am On Jun 02, 2021
If you are in badagry and searching for where to enroll for the nasims fingerprint verification, look no further. Contact me on whatsapp
Zero seven zero three five five four zero nine seven six. Charges: #1500
Calls and messages are welcomed

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password by Sergioaguero: 2:32am On Jun 02, 2021
goldcrest5:

You need a finger print scanner ( to complete the verification. You cannot use your phone to do it.

Better still go to Cyber cafe to do it if you don't have the scanner. It cost around #15,000 to buy one.

The Cafe may charge around #500 to #1000 to do it depending on location.

The second image is for someone that has completed the verification from my end.

Where did you do your biometric. I tried 4 different business center from 32 bits and 64 bits system to software no gree launch. If na lagos hint me the place abag

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience / CBN Calling For Applications / Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.