Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid (9580 Views)

My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months / Npower: 6 Reasons Why Most Npower Batch C Volunteers Are Having Payment Issues / N-power: 3 Reasons Why Most N-power Volunteers Were Not Paid Their Backlogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by ezenwaez(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
The following are reasons why most Npower Batch C Volunteers were not paid

1) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers did not do the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise.(CHANGED FROM BENEFICIARY TO APPLICANT)

2) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers did physical verification exercise, but was not successful (PENDING)(CHANGED FROM BENEFICIARY TO APPLICANT)

3) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers provided wrong bank account details (ACCOUNT INVALIDATION)

4) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers did not supply their bank account details (ACCOUNT INVALIDATION)

5) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers did not provide their BVN (ACCOUNT INVALIDATION)

6) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers information did not match informations on other relevant documents especially their banking credentials.

Gathering of data is ongoing, if there is any information regarding alternative physical verification for those that missed the previous physical verification exercise, it shall be communicated across both privately and publicly.

1 Like

Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Alonzo50: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
how does it take to rectify incorect acount number on dashboard to corect acount number, when their handler acknowledge my mesage by replying me has done. when wil it be reflected on my dashboard

1 Like

Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by ezenwaez(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Alonzo50:
how does it take to rectify incorect acount number on dashboard to corect acount number, when their handler acknowledge my mesage by replying me has done. when wil it be reflected on my dashboard
Please exercise patience, since it is done
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by NwaNimo1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by mayowascholar(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Noted
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
30,000 naira, only if it was Pounds
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by parkervero(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
ezenwaez:

1) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers did not do the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise.(CHANGED FROM BENEFICIARY TO APPLICANT)

2) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers did physical verification exercise, but was not successful (PENDING)(CHANGED FROM BENEFICIARY TO APPLICANT)

3) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers provided wrong bank account details (ACCOUNT INVALIDATION)

4) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers did not supply their bank account details (ACCOUNT INVALIDATION)

5) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers did not provide their BVN (ACCOUNT INVALIDATION)

6) Most Npower Batch C Volunteers information did not match informations on other relevant documents especially their banking credentials.

Gathering of data is ongoing, if there is any information regarding alternative physical verification for those that missed the previous physical verification exercise, it shall be communicated across both privately and publicly.

Will I be paid for November?

I applied for redeployment close to a month now, and my former PPA has rejected me based on advice due to distance. For the whole November I have not gone to PPA. My redeployment is pending and I have messaged them(nasim) via their both emails but I have not got feedback from them
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by tradepunter: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Meeh
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by EmekaBlue(m): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Una wey dey even see stipend get small luck. Government anything I've never been shortlisted or tasted the national cake before, but pay taxes and all types of government fee their agents keep coming to collect from my business i started on my sweat from scratch.

The way i hate Nigeria government ehn. I pray Amahioha just strike those ones packing and burying 1000naira notes and dollars in stacks inside Ghana Must go bag like the recent video of the deputy governor of sokoto state son and friends playing around with billions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by teewhydope(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
grin
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Elidrisy20: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Na lie
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by cblack247(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
7) Based on the above discoveries, some beneficiaries STEM the possible cause of the FAILED PAYMENT and NO PAYMENT DATA AVAILABLE, while we take responsibility for those who observed all processes ACCURATELY and SUCCESSFULLY, but still experience the unfortunate issues.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Finewarriboy: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by cblack247(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nasims PLEASE READ COMPREHENSIVELY!!!!!!! OUR DISCOVERIES. While we run a check on your NASIMS profile page, the following discoveries were made ON SOME BENEFICIARIES PROFILE, which constituted to their inability to get paid; 1) Did not do the COMPULSORY physical verification exercise. (CHANGED FROM BENEFICIARY TO APPLICANT) 2) Did physical verification exercise, but was not successful (PENDING)(CHANGED FROM BENEFICIARY TO APPLICANT) 3) Wrong Bank account details provided ( ACCOUNT INVALIDATION) 4) No Bank account details provided (ACCOUNT INVALIDATION) 5) No BVN provided (ACCOUNT INVALIDATION) 6) Information mismatch. Etc. Based on the above discoveries, some beneficiaries STEM the possible cause of the FAILED PAYMENT and NO PAYMENT DATA AVAILABLE, while we take responsibility for those who observed all processes ACCURATELY and SUCCESSFULLY, but still experience the unfortunate issues. While collation of Data is ongoing, should there be any further directives regarding provisional supplementary verification for those that missed out, it shall be communicated across. Stay tuned, as we keep updating you.... Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by ashybabs(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
because u no geh moni
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by merits(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Skillsnigeria: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Noted
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Jojo2top: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
would like to be a part of my FREE ₦750k/month Affiliate Online Business Class ==> http://txti.es/u29rs
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by yuzjet(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
October pay still never appear for payroll oo.
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by chiedonedoor(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hope they get paid, but how can someone be supplying wrong information. Sin and wickedness bring shame and disgrace, so repent for Christ is coming soon
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Kaiser20: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I hope you pay your rent and experiences in pounds in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Dindondin(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
ezenwaez:

I passed all these and yet I v not been paid. It's tiring bro.
I mailed them when you said we should mail them, called the two nos and wasted a lot airtime and will call for over 30 mins, the call ll just end abruptly with over N500 airtime wasted. I was even directed to the accountant general of my state as if he/she's the one incharge of npower payment.
Now, I v supplied my info on the Facebook page that was provided. In all, it's not all that v not received September payment that made the mistake themselves.
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Boogyman557: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Dejisama: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
[b][/b] New #JUMIA DISCOUNTs Use voucher code NBFDEJI to get 10 % on all Jumia products
Both app and website
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
josh6633:

Were u able to withdraw the money, if yes, pls let me know
yes using Bitcoin. My friend just got paid now
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by josh6633: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nomfanelo99:
yes using Bitcoin. My friend just got paid now

Thank u very much for your reply, I have registered already and I have $160 but I will complete it this night. When u used Bitcoin how do u transfer the money to your bank account since Nigeria government has banned it. Pls drop your phone number I will want to speak to u. Thank u
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kaiser20:

I hope you pay your rent and experiences in pounds in Nigeria

Experiences noni
Re: Npower: 6 Reasons Why You Were Not Paid by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
josh6633:

Thank u very much for your reply, I have registered already and I have $160 but I will complete it this night. When u used Bitcoin how do u transfer the money to your bank account since Nigeria government has banned it. Pls drop your phone number I will want to speak to u. Thank u
I’m not Nigerian so I’m not sure how things work that side

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment? / NIPCO Plc / Apply Now For Appnigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment - 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.