Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

There Is No Power In Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Power In Jesus (1627 Views)

Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by LordReed(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
1Sharon:

Jebus Crust

Thick or thin?

LoLz
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
sonmvayina:

Am just calling a spade a spade..

No you are not, son.

You are calling a spade what seems like a spade to you when it could in fact be a shovel!
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:

No you are not, son.

You are calling a spade what seems like a spade to you when it could in fact be a shovel!

I think I am old enough to know and recognize a spade...when I see one.
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
sonmvayina:

I think I am old enough to know and recognize a spade...when I see one.

Hmmm, son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by jamesid29(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When Wisdom entereth into thine heart and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul, thou shalt understand the Fear of The Lord, righteousness, judgement, equity, every good path and every bad way.
There's no level of wisdom one can attain that would give one the exclusive right of Christ.

Let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.
- A warning all of us should be mindful of
It is well my good sir
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by Dtruthspeaker: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2021
jamesid29:

There's no level of wisdom one can attain that would give one the exclusive right of Christ.

Christ is Wisdom!

And Christ has Already Said "Eat Me and Drink Me". Also Wisdom said "Take Me and Have Me".

Neither Christ nor Wisdom ever complained of my Eating and Taking nor instructed that I should concern myself with the rights of others to Eat and Drink thereof.

Therefore, i did not prohibit nor prevent any other person from exercising their Rights to Eat Christ and Have Wisdom.
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Neither Christ nor Wisdom ever complained of my Eating and Taking not instructed that I should concern myself with the rights of others to Eat and Drink thereof.

Is that word correctly placed?

Confirm, or if not, please post a corrected version of the above.
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
budaatum:

Is that word correctly placed?

Confirm, or if not, please post a corrected version of the above.

Just came back and saw the error, thanks. It's been corrected.
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Just came back and saw the error, thanks. It's been corrected.
Dtruthspeaker:
Neither Christ nor Wisdom ever complained of my Eating and Taking nor instructed that I should concern myself with the rights of others to Eat and Drink thereof.

Which then brings me to ask, is all that Christ said about your neighbour, your enemies and your fellow human being not all about you concerning yourself "with the rights of others to Eat and Drink thereof" and included"?

I mean, take what is written that you are to do with the poor for instance. Is that not about the concern you are supposed to have for "others"?
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by Highestheight(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ask the man that built Titanic and you'll get the answer!
truespeak:

grin grin grin As we told you before, His Living and His dying is Not for you, so E no Concern you!

Face your road na grin but No you think to Hurt Him, Bros you Hurt Yourself and I see you are in Great Great Pain and each Time you Scream out, I see even More!

You are only in Level 1!
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
budaatum:

Which then brings me to ask, is all that Christ said about your neighbour, your enemies and your fellow human being not all about you concerning yourself "with the rights of others to Eat and Drink thereof" and included"?

I mean, take what is written that you are to do with the poor for instance. Is that not about the concern you are supposed to have for "others"?

When I am with the poor and with my neighbour, I would not be eating then.
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by Highestheight(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quoAsk the man the built Titanic ship and you'll get the answer!!!

No you Shall Not Die, Not Yet!

We are Not Done with You![/quote]
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by HappyPagan: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Highestheight:
Ask the man that built Titanic and you'll get the answer!
Which man? In what year was he born? What year did he die? What do you know about the Titanic apart from some silly story that God sent the iceberg to take down a ship...
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by LordReed(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Which man? In what year was he born? What year did he die? What do you know about the Titanic apart from some silly story that God sent the iceberg to take down a ship...

Don't forget it's a jealous god so petty revenge is not beyond him. LMFAO!
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When I am with the poor and with my neighbour, I would not be eating then.

You are being silly in order to hide your faux pas and you know it.
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by Dtruthspeaker: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
budaatum:

You are being silly in order to hide your faux pas and you know it.

grin Translation: "I could not fault this answer, but I have to say something" grin
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
There is more power in Lai Muhammad name than the fictitious Jesus....

Trust me, I know
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Translation: "I could not fault this answer, but I have to say something" grin

Glad to see you confessed.

You error is forgiven. Now, go and sin no more.
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by Dtruthspeaker: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2021
budaatum:

Glad to see you confessed.

You error is forgiven. Now, go and sin no more.

grin shall a twister not twist? grin
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by virginboy1(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Atheist thread is rarely created unlike the good old days. That many people were liberated.

I really missed the likes of capslocked,johnnydon2, platteon etc.
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by xproducer: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." - Philippians 2:5-11

The LORD reigns!
Re: There Is No Power In Jesus by budaatum: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
sonmvayina:
There is more power in Lai Muhammad name than the fictitious Jesus....

Trust me, I know

In the olden days of Shagari, NTA, at the beginning of the News, would say something like, "100 million people watch NTA so NTA must be true", and then they would lie through the entirety of the news.

I guess that's when I understood not to trust those who say "trust me" because they just might be dressing up ficticious serpents as sheep or vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There No Christmas Celebration In Israel / The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD / Alcoholism, A Disease Or A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.