Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Birthday And The Best Approach: How Best Should You Celebrate Birthday? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Birthday And The Best Approach: How Best Should You Celebrate Birthday? (400 Views)

Seven Exciting Ways To Celebrate Your Birthday And How I Celebrated Mine / How Best Can I Show My Writing Skills? / The Mechanism Of A Motorcycle Applied To ( Real Life Approach) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday And The Best Approach: How Best Should You Celebrate Birthday? by Brunicekid(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2021
Birthday is a day to always reflect and be grateful to God for how He has led us through in our lives. That’s the way I feel on my birthday. Birthday is a day of gratitude and reflection.

Birthday is very sacrosanct in life. Anytime you celebrate your birthday, celebrate it by being grateful and having a reflection of your Life. Party and Jamboree can take place on your birthday, but don’t elude these two basic
things while celebrating your birthday.

Who are you GRATEFUL to? To God for keeping you alive to witness another birthday. Be grateful to God because it is Him that gave you that Grace.

I love to say this when it comes to the issue of birthday: “Only the Living can celebrate birthday” – The truth that being alive gives more than enough reason to thank God. Some people ended their journey in the travailing day.

So, it’s because the travail of your parent was successful, that was why you could be born, or that was why your birth took place. Hence, you need to be grateful that you are hale and healthy, and sane till this moment. Some people that are better intellectually than you, celebrities, non￾celebrities, and everybody in general have kicked the
bucket.

There was a very intelligent guy in my University (University of Ilorin) that died; he was the best student (scholar) in Mechanical
Engineering department (as at Year 4). It was so painful…Imagine how his parents felt then. This man had a bright prospect in Life. Let me put it this way…Whether a person has a bright prospect, average prospect, or “zig-zag” prospect, we have people that have died. You can see that being hale and healthy presents more than enough avenue to be grateful to
God.

Furthermore, you need to REFLECT in a unique way on your birthday. Reflection means that you need to trace back how far you’ve gone and how far you’ve been.

Ask yourself these questions:
Is MY LIFE going the proper way?
Is MY LIFE moving well?

In as much as you are celebrating your birthday, reflect on your life. How better can you be? Going forward, how better can you do things? How well can you re￾strategize? How well can you re-energize yourself?
How can you “panel-beat” yourself to live your life in tune to God’s purpose (to what God wants you to do in life)? That’s what birthday (a very unique day) should offer for us.

A considerably large number of people focus more on the jamboree during birthday, “Let’s ‘throw’ party…Let’s dance…Friends, let’s go rock this birthday”, while forgetting the unique part of the birthday. So, you have got to really engage yourself with these two important things (gratitude to God and reflection), because it will help you a whole lot in your
life.

Let’s round up on this note; Look at birthday as a success day – the day that you see reward for your efforts. Birth-day was the reward for the God’s Grace and efforts upon your father’s efforts and mother’s pregnancy. It was asuccessful travail she had. You have to begrateful to God for his Grace and reflect on
how best you can “panel-beat”, straighten, and live your life in tune to God’s (Divine) purpose, such that when you look back, you will be happy that you lived a good Life in tune to how God wants you to.

Your life can ignite for excellence by having a
genuine sense of gratitude to God and reflection about your life, on every of your birth-days.

Image References:
Happy Birthday Messages (Online search)

Re: Birthday And The Best Approach: How Best Should You Celebrate Birthday? by Brunicekid(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2021
Best way to celebrate your birthday?

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed For Product Description Gig / ©the Powder© My mother warned me, "never you use this powder!" / Drinking Competition Between Gakem And Ukpah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.