Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine (27724 Views)

They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Sebastine1994(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2021
banana republic
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Koryc: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Nah wah
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Civilianarmy: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2021
Everybody need money, na do me i do you

Are you looking for where to download the latest movie series's click on the below
https://techhob.com/o2tvseries-o2tvseries-download/
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by sojfarm: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2021
They are starting again oooooo

Government will not do anything now until the people begin to defend themselves.
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by opsyswagger(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2021
bro things are hard in this country this is not a platform for begging everybody is managing
frenzzy2:
Please my fellow nairalanders I really need you guys help plz am unable to pay my fees and my project defense is next week though I have manage to save part of the school fees which I need 30k to complete it so I will be able to defense by next week pls what ever you can assist me with I will really appreciate God bless you all G. T B 0209261287 please house am depressed right now cos I don't have any where to borrow d money from I don't have who to run to
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by praiseneo(m): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Gunmen

The most used word this year

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by buyhairs: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2021
ok
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by sojfarm: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Fulani bandits are now unknown gunmen.
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Goldbw122(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Next level of yahoo yahoo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by poiZon: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Offpoint1:
Something is missing on the heading.... There's something missing before the "gunmen"

Op please kindly correct the heading cheesy
This one no be unknown gunmen but known yoruba hoodlums or cultists.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Austineva2: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Offpoint1:
Something is missing on the heading.... There's something missing before the "gunmen"

unknown' of course

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by ayobamie0011(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Ibadan broke yahoo boys

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by ChiefSosa(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Insecurities everywhere. Lalasticlala needs to do something about the insecurities we are currently facing in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by IGBOSON1: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Offpoint1:

You talking of 'unknown' abi? Well, we only have 'unknown gunmen' in the south-east! wink
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Meeu2: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Unknown arm robbers grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2021
If na Igbo land this thing happened, a sophisticated tribe for dey masturbate on the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2021
Dumb robbers.

They should be easy to trace.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by ENEMYOFGOD6: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin.

i blain buhari for this,it shall not be well with him.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by payloader(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2021
GeneralPula:
Of course, the criminals that came to Assassinate that Igbo business man would commit more atrocities..

They said they’ve been in place for about 2 weeks. That’s one of the strategy of how assassin does their operation..

Imagine they’ve been in place 2 weeks, trailing the Igbo billionaire...No wonder they’re able to know his whereabouts..

Now, I’m getting to understand why politicians / evil people ignite end sarz. They sure knows with sarz in place, all these things are gonna be hard.

Nigerians thought end sarz is about ending sarz so peace could reign, never could they have thought it’s actually ending sarz so riot can take over..
If you knew what sarz were doing in the name of fighting crime, you will never post this comment. There are good ones among them, but the bad and the ugly far outnumber them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Zetty177x: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2021
Don't spread this kind of news so that robbers in other states don't copy. It's frightening

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Ashirioluwa: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2021
This is easy to trace but government and bank in Nigeria are the biggest thieves so they won’t do the necessary things to track these criminals down.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by princewarri1985: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2021
Le124:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-rob-25-oyo-estate-households-steal-money-with-pos-machine/
fulani herdsmen see wetin una cause, Nigeria is going cashless, the same way arm robbers are going cashless too
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by REDshouse(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2021
emmabest2000:
9ja police and late coming sha

Robbery started at 11pm and ends at 2am
9ja police arrived at 3am

Tufiakwa.....the police were coming from Abuja

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by realstars: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2021
atobs4real:
No good news for Buhari
Remember he promised to make Nigeria' ungoven.
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by OGAPARIS: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2021
Le124:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-rob-25-oyo-estate-households-steal-money-with-pos-machine/

Armed robbers numbering about 20 were said to have invaded Alaafia Estate at the Orogun area of Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, dispossessing residents of their money and other valuables.

It was gathered that the hoodlums used Point of Sale machines to transfer money from the accounts of some residents, who did not have cash.

They were said to have collected the Personal Identification Numbers and went away with the ATM cards of some when they could not transfer money from their victims’ accounts due to network failure.

The robbers, it was gathered, had stormed the estate about two weeks before the Sunday operation, which was said to have lasted from 11pm on Sunday to about 2am on Monday.[/b]Our correspondent gathered that about 25 families were robbed during the Sunday attack.

The armed robbers were said to have angrily destroyed properties at House 25, where they accused some of the occupants of peeping to see the way they operated during their previous visit to the estate.

[b]It was gathered that the police were eventually alerted and the arrival of some armed policemen stopped the robbery, as the hoodlums took to their heels.The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Adewale Osifeso, said the police received a distress call around 3am and deployed some of its men to the scene.

He said, “On sighting the policemen, the hoodlums fled the scene after they were thoroughly resisted. In the process, a pistol was recovered along with three cutlasses and a bag containing both male undergarments and SIM cards.”

He said efforts were on to apprehend the hoodlums.

The operation lasted from 11 PM to 2 am yet the policemen chased the robbers at 3 am. OK OOOO

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by EmekaBlue(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2021
FrLukas:
Dumb robbers.

They should be easy to trace.
Exactly. Transfer money to which acct

They r wicked and want to empty poor pple's managing acct. They should be caught

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by KazikageSama: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2021
How Nigerian Police, Telcos and Financial institutions encourage these crimes are appalling.
Thieves transferring monies using POS machines should be a walk in the park work for the Police.
1. All POS are registered and the details of the owner are known.
2. POS transfers are done to Bank/FI accounts with BVNs and full KYC with the banks.
3. All POS have fixed IP addressed traceable by the Telcos.
4. Somebody will still go withdraw these monies on an ATM that has a known location and camera to capture the face of the person.

But even with all these help, nothing go still happen, Telco will tell you that no info will be given except there's a letter from a commissioner of police. Commissioner of Police will tell you that his appointment is full (for a letter o) and you need wait for over 3months before you can even get a response.
As for Banks and FIs, nha those ones worse pass.

It's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Teejay13(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2021
Breaking news flooding Nairaland this days. Symptoms of end time.

God may our eyes not see evil in this month of June; Amen
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Exactly. Transfer money to which acct

They r wicked and want to empty poor pple's managing acct. They should be caught

Hopefully they will be caught.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman’s Widow Commits Suicide One Month After Husband Death (photo) / US Charges Nigerian Businessman, Dozy Mmobuosi Who Tried To Buy Sheffied / NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.