Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine (27964 Views)

Girl Dies After Gunmen Rob, Push Her Off Moving Tricycle In Delta / They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Calitoscassius(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2021
FBIBOT:
Catching them should be easy at least the money must go into one account... But banks go start speaking grammar now.... Useless country with useless bureaucracies
Who knows? All of them might be involved. From the police to the banks. I can guarantee you they are all involved. Othwerwise what would give the robbers the confident to rob people with POS?. grin
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Calitoscassius(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2021
I am sure they would like to blame IPOB for this one too. grin grin

Atleast IPOB is making waves in the media.
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by FBIBOT(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Who knows? All of them might be involved. From the police to the banks. I can guarantee you they are all involved. Othwerwise what would give the robbers the confident to rob people with POS?. grin

I tire it's not like it bitcoin pos grin
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by lereinter(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Which kind of training do nigeria police men receive

25 thieves ran away without apprehending any of them

What a shame
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Calitoscassius(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2021
FBIBOT:

I tire it's not like it bitcoin pos grin
Exactly, they know that they would not be traced. All of the involved would take their own shares. It is an organised crime.
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Calitoscassius(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2021
lereinter:

Which kind of training do nigeria police men receive

25 thieves ran away without apprehending any of them

What a shame
That is because the police are 15 out of the 25 thieves. Trust me i know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by panpan(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Transfers by Point of Sale machines are easy to trace.

If the police would not investigate such transfers, then the robbery victims should hire a private prosecutor to get a court order, which would compel the victims' banks to disclose the owners of the receiving accounts.
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Kings999:
WHERE ARE THOSE IDIOTS IN THE UNIFORM, WHY THEY NO PROTECT THE OYO PEOPLE FROM GUNMEN... OUR POLICE AND ARMY ARE USELESS IN THIS COUNTRY...
SOME IDIOTS WILL COME AND TELL US HOW SE/SS IS TURNING TO NORTHEAST.. INSECURITY GO REACH EVERYBODY, JUST BE PATIENCE... STUPID COUNTRY WITH USELESS PRESIDENT...

Can't believe you could still be expecting protection from the idiots in uniform cheesy

Kings999:

Think before you talk small boy...
Police are still working in Oyo but they can't protect their citizen...
That's to tell you they are useless...cheesy

Oh, I don't know you now have much concern for SW. Thank you for the info, @bolded, na now I know grin
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by IvarDboneless: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2021
If this was to be in the east I know some elements and online urchins that would have destroyed the internet with IPOB and unknown gun men...spit
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Can't believe you could still be expecting protection from the idiots in uniform cheesy

Think before you talk small boy...
Police are still working in Oyo but they can't protect there citizen...
That's to tell you they are useless...cheesy
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Masterito(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Was Sars not in Nigeria when Boko Haram started? This is more of a leadership failure.
GeneralPula:
Of course, the criminals that came to Assassinate that Igbo business man would commit more atrocities..

They said they’ve been in place for about 2 weeks. That’s one of the strategy of how assassin does their operation..

Imagine they’ve been in place 2 weeks, trailing the Igbo billionaire...No wonder they’re able to know his whereabouts..

Now, I’m getting to understand why politicians / evil people ignite end sarz. They sure knows with sarz in place, all these things are gonna be hard.

Nigerians thought end sarz is about ending sarz so peace could reign, never could they have thought it’s actually ending sarz so riot can take over..
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by IkengaRussell(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
GeneralPula:
Of course, the criminals that came to Assassinate that Igbo business man would commit more atrocities..

They said they’ve been in place for about 2 weeks. That’s one of the strategy of how assassin does their operation..

Imagine they’ve been in place 2 weeks, trailing the Igbo billionaire...No wonder they’re able to know his whereabouts..

Now, I’m getting to understand why politicians / evil people ignite end sarz. They sure knows with sarz in place, all these things are gonna be hard.

Nigerians thought end sarz is about ending sarz so peace could reign, never could they have thought it’s actually ending sarz so riot can take over..

Shey that man wey stand in front of that shop snap picture dey like billionaire for your eye,abi?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by mbos: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
no be person bvn the POS carry. em identity with the bank.. why should bank offer pos without identity
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Abidecdrock(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Hmm no where is safe in this country...stealing, bandits, bokoHaram etc.. Security should be our main priority...

Are you having an event /seminar coming up.?
Dont just gather people together without providing adequate security..

When it comes to event guard / security , at SANTOMA SECURITY we've got well trained, equipped and experienced Bouncer that can guard your event at an affordable rate.. you can reach out to us via phone call / WhatsApp 08068257915 or 08187125825

Can your guards face UGM If they show up at the event?
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Origin(f): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
That account has a name and details and they will need to transfer money to other accounts.

Just follow the money please.
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Alaafia Estate means Peace Estate...
Where is the peace now
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Shikena(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is why it's better to always look at issues from multiple angles before taking action. While most were in support of EndSARS for valid reasons, some joined so that they could create an environment that enables their evil activities. Unfortunately, the reality of life is that lots of situations are no-win.
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by Gfskw: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Really
Re: Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine by immortal2: 5:49am On Jun 02, 2021
ka1y:

IPOB are everywhere, soon you will find them in ur cupboard.

What has this got to do with the discussion? Learn to stick to the topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bamise Ayanwole's Father Breaks Downs In Tears As He Mourns Her (Video) / EFCC Invades OOU, FUNAAB, MAPOLY, Abducts Students / Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.