Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,734 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence (66580 Views)

Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Theblacklistng: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Mike Tyson has lived quite a life. The former heavyweight boxing champion earned over $300 million during his career and lived a lavish lifestyle that included $7 million necklaces, $2 million gold bathtubs, and exotic pets, but he also had numerous run-ins with the law, reports www.cheatsheet.com.

When he was in the prime of his career, Tyson was arrested for raping an 18-year-old beauty pageant contestant. Although he maintains his innocence, Tyson was convicted in 1992 and sentenced to six years in prison.

Tyson ended up serving only three years of the sentence. However, few people know that he had gotten a fourth year added to it because of his bad behavior while locked up. Years later, the Hangover star revealed that he slept with a prison counselor in order to reduce his prison time.

Tyson recalled his time in prison during a 2020 interview with VLAD TV, noting that he misbehaved primarily because he was angry over the outcome of his trial.

“I got in trouble like the first six months and stuff, cursing, getting written up,” Tyson said. “And then by that time, I got the hang of the place. ‘Hey, I know how to do this.’ Next thing you know, I’m dating one of the counsel workers now, she’s letting me have sex with her now.”

According to Tyson, he got another year tacked onto his sentence because he was so hard to deal with initially.

“So I’m going good. But the first six months I was getting write-ups, I have to pay that year back. … I’m like a star pupil prisoner. Trusty, everything. Then, ‘Hey Mike, remember the first six months you were a prick?’ Boom. They gave me another year.”

He slept with a prison counselor so he could reduce his prison time

Desperate to shave the year off of his sentence, Tyson found out that he could reduce his time if he got his GED. The high school dropout began courting a prison counselor in order to get her to pass him.

“So by passing the GED they took that year away,” Tyson said. “So I flunked the f*cking GED … and got mad, and so I had to start dating this counselor and stuff, giving her money and doing really some nasty stuff to her, and she let me pass this test.”

As he expected, the prison took the year off of Tyson’s sentence and he was able to go home in three years.

Looking back on the incident, Tyson admitted that he should’ve been in prison for a lot longer. He was initially slapped with over 50 years—virtually the rest of his life.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/mike-tyson-slept-with-a-prison-counselor-to-shave-time-off-his-sentence.html/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by kinzation(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Omo
See the power of Dickson

199 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by punisha: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
If this man ain't busy biting off someones ear, it is doing another wrong thing...I trust oyibo to still investigate this and serve justice to the woman involved.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by slawormiir: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....the power of a fertile dick

clarocuzioo:
Remove preek from the earth and a lot of women will die of depression.
Trust me woman love and crave for sex more than men, just that they are good in hiding in.
Exactly my niggarrrr...they love dickkks...even the sex na them he sweet pass us.....but them go make the whole thing look as if is say na we need am
Penis and vagina is like cotton bud(penis) and the ear(vagina)....place a cotton bud inside the ear...then watch how the ear feels the sweet sensation
That is why if a woman is fond of you they come around to bang you anyday anytime twice on thier ovulation day

207 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by SportsHD: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....the power of a fertile dick.

Exactly my niggarrrr...they love dickkks...even the sex na them he sweet pass us.....but them go make the whole thing look as if is say na we need am
Penis and vagina is like cotton bud(penis) and the ear(vagina)....place a cotton bud inside the ear...then watch how the ear feels the sweet sensation
That is why if a woman is fond of you they come around to bang you anyday anytime twice on thier ovulation day

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by davosea(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
My favorite

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by zeal22(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
lol
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Odunharry(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wetin D dey cause no be here oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by foeedaba: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mark Tyson is yet another black American celebrity that destroyed their career with wayward lifestyle and failed to reach the height he could have reached in his career.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by abumeinben(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Choi...

Celebrity prisoner
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
shocked wow, mutual benefit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by JBoss25(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by temmydude: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
What people do to get by
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
What dick cannot do is not existing

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Who said they're all saints in the west?
Where even narcotics officers are big time drug dealers,
Fact is that the west shows us their best and hides their shame, while here in Africa we show our shame and hides our best.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by phkka1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pride reduced to the background.
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Anaerobi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Koryc: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol street boy
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by moshoodn(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
He could implicate her now...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by clarocuzioo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Remove preek from the earth and a lot of women will die of depression.

Trust me woman love and crave for sex more than men, just that they are good in hiding in.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by LadySarah: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
What will Say if a woman did it
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Surebetwealth(f): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by DMerciful(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
So he wants to put is benefactor pussyfactor in trouble now?

8 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Prettylima(f): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by solexjames(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Do ur tin jare
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by DMechyy: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Triangles1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Black still remain slave in the eyes of white.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus / Nigerian Jersey For The World Cup Voted Best In The World / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.