Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,871 members, 7,956,283 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence (66731 Views)

Ozil's Girlfriend Slept With Everyone At Inter, AC Milan - Pèrez Leaked Audio / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Ooye12: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Na dick Carry this one enter prison Na dick still remove him

4 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Mrbenny001: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Na so bro.. the way girls take their time to look good on weekends and take several bikes and cabs on highway just to go take dick en..
clarocuzioo:
Remove preek from the earth and a lot of women will die of depression.

Trust me woman love and crave for sex more than men, just that they are good in hiding in.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Tsample: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....the power of a fertile dick

Exactly my niggarrrr...they love dickkks...even the sex na them he sweet pass us.....but them go make the whole thing look as if is say na we need am
Penis and vagina is like cotton bud(penis) and the ear(vagina)....place a cotton bud inside the ear...then watch how the ear feels the sweet sensation
That is why if a woman is fond of you they come around to bang you anyday anytime twice on thier ovulation day
grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Exactly my niggarrrr...they love dickkks...even the sex na them he sweet pass us.....but them go make the whole thing look as if is say na we need am
Penis and vagina is like cotton bud(penis) and the ear(vagina)....place a cotton bud inside the ear...then watch how the ear feels the sweet sensation
That is why if a woman is fond of you they come around to bang you anyday anytime twice on thier ovulation day
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Mumu edo boy the only thing you know is weed and sex. As the only son try get sense small na
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
The future is fem lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by deekseen(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Ohmo
See the power of Dickson
Please, the story is about Iron Mike Tyson, not Dickson. Thank you.
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mike Prickson
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by HBB1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Casham:
I just love this guy. Even after losing all he's known for and going broke, he still pushed on. He was really rash when he was young, but I like how he's aging; jejely farming his weed, doing boxing exihibitions and appearing in movie cameos.

...and Once again a millionaire!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by meobizy(f): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Even if he told this story back in 1995 it would make no difference. In 2021 it gets an “okay” from me, nothing else.
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
foeedaba:
Mark Tyson is yet another black American celebrity that destroyed their career with wayward lifestyle and failed to reach the height he could have reached in his career.

Guy makes one million dollars every month today raising marijuana.
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by FBIBOT(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by armadeo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
For some funny reason I remembered crixus and domina in spartacus on seeing the headline.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Origin(f): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
Controversy sells books and movies.

Tyson has a autobiography out soon so expect more STORY.

Same way every actor wants to be quirky. Cos odd and quirky sells. SHOCKING SELLS.
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Blackdisciple(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
That was the condition she gave Baba.

If you need your prison sentence reduced come do kpoka
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Shybucks: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
A man who got his first belt at age 20;making him the youngest boxer to win a heavyweight title:same man who held the WBA,WBC and IBF simultaneously:WHAT GOAT AGAIN;abi na isi ewu?
foeedaba:

He could have been the GOAT.
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by odaniel1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Aha a see cruise!
Yankee sweet no be lie. I just imagined her saying "... Lick it champ...."
She achieved what will be the fetish of thousands of women!

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by kinzation(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
lol
You don’t get the drift
deekseen:
Please, the story is about Iron Mike Tyson, not Dickson. Thank you.
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by deekseen(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
lol
You don’t get the drift
I do.

You don't get mine.
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Gfskw: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oh
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by raphy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
He was a sharp guy he knew the whites love sex so he showed her his rod she come ride it .
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Kingchuksero: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol. He didn't reach the peak yet you know his name. The man is a news. Bros person no go do pass himself. He has lived and earned a niche. No matter how you look at it.
Do your own no judge person
foeedaba:
Mark Tyson is yet another black American celebrity that destroyed their career with wayward lifestyle and failed to reach the height he could have reached in his career.
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by kinzation(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
deekseen:
I do.

You don't get mine.
toor
Double wahala

Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by vicfajeze: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Omo
See the power of Dickson
omo ale no boy yi
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by Siccoo364(m): 2:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by GorillaApp(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2021
foeedaba:
Just imagine what I could do with 300 million cool
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by GorillaApp(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2021
odaniel1:
Aha a see cruise!
Yankee sweet no be lie. I just imagined her saying "... Lick it champ...."
She achieved what will be the fetish of thousands of women!
I dey tell you. Its just like Bill Clinton giving one unknown woman a head.

Or you nacking Naomi Campbell or some exotic bimbo
Re: Mike Tyson Slept With Prison Counselor To Reduce His Sentence by kinzation(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
vicfajeze:
omo ale no boy yi
on wa ija mi abi
Jekin mu e

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room / AFCON: How Egypt Reacted To The Defeat Of South Africa By Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.