Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M (24526 Views)

Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / LASG Debunks Rumour That Hospital Did Not Attend To Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter / Ekweremadu Threatens To Release Video Of 'assassination Attempt' On His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by tutudesz: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Armstrong34:
quote me anywhere and i say;

Take away the media and you have taken away 80% of Nigeria's problem...............................Then our politicians constitutes 15% , then the reamaining 5% are on we Nigerians
Government should deal with every news agencies that carried the news
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Confirmedzombie: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Ipob and fake news. That war ipob are looking for must surely come to pass and will consume them.

No day passed without ipob throwing a fake news.

Ipob your days are numbered. Mark my words.
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by frog12: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2021
how much they pay the family to follow their SCRIPT ?

1 Like

Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Nwaotu10(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2021
Na lie.

Northerners murdered him in revenge.

I hope the world is taking record?
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm... are IPOB too afraid to tell the truth.

Sunday Igboho to the rescue.

Their Nnamdi Kanu earned his own Black Belt ONLINE grin

Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Asadujames202(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Shame on phooolani media house

tongue
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by tekute123: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2021
People are seriously taking advantage of unknown gunmen to get to their enemies
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Peace2allmen: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Story, he was killed by people who wanted to avenge the death of Gulak. They have started killing innocent well placed Igbo men
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by yahmohy27: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2021
athaboi:
Which heart attack? Nupe people have been angry since he was appointed into that office, arguing that since NECO headquarters is located in their place that someone from their place should be made the registrar. The man should have been prepared enough bcoz nupe people are so diabolic...their juju is always for evil
werey at your age and level of your education
still believing this trash.wake up
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Tinubuadvocate: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2021
cheesy so nupe people also hate igbo? Who like igbo self?
athaboi:
Which heart attack? Nupe people have been angry since he was appointed into that office, arguing that since NECO headquarters is located in their place that someone from their place should be made the registrar. The man should have been prepared enough bcoz nupe people are so diabolic...their juju is always for evil
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Na lie.

Northerners murdered him in revenge.

I hope the world is taking record?

They are waiting for you to provide them with the recording booklets
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by omo247(f): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2021
Who is fooling who?Heart failure for what?
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by frog12: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2021
hhahahahaha... the son wants to cash out grin grin grin grin grin

ozodigboo:
It's either they've threatened the family, or they've been offered money.
Thats why the wife said he was killed.... The son, who obviously wants to cash out, said he died of illness.

1 Like

Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by nengibo: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Neco don dey do Autopsy oh, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Marpol2021(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
athaboi:
WHICH YEYE JUJU DEY GET? NUPE WEY BANDIT DEY USE AK49 AND 47 HARASS THEM.
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Golan007: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2021
ozodigboo:
It's either they've threatened the family, or they've been offered money.
Thats why the wife said he was killed.... The son, who obviously wants to cash out, said he died of illness.

If you would have chickened out if it were your case notes that not everyone would act like you.
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by omo247(f): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2021
How can NECO conclude on the cause of death barley in less than 24hrs
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Starpro87(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2021
athaboi:

And he already had a show down in that position. He knew the challenges were enormous, yet he did not man up enough. Rest well, sir.
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Princewell2012(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2021
donybrainy:
Na Dem Sabi wetin Dem de hide.. he was mudered. Period!!

But you will believe when they said it was done by unknown gun men?
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by KaluwisxPRO: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2021
athaboi:

So them swear for Nupe people to use their juju improve their way of life? The way una take believe this juju thing, Na wa ooo. Una never learn anything say juju and tradition na two different things, juju no fit do nothing bros, no go dey believe nonsense
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by moneyissweet(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2021
Ipob and esn haters.

Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Nawa ooooh....

I don't know what to say
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Kingrefreshed: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2021
Luckydubby7:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/obioma-neco-debunks-rumour-of-assassination-says-he-died-of-heart-failure-in-minna/

He was gruesomely murdered. I saw the northerners was jubilating on Twitter because of his death.

He was murdered! It's clear!
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Kingrefreshed: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=102256997]Hmmm... are IPOB too afraid to tell the truth.

Sunday Igboho to the rescue.

Their Nnamdi Kanu earned his own Black Belt ONLINE grin[/quote

Your stupidity is premium! Until I die I can't reach to this height. You won!
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Coldie(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Lies. This is a cover up, he was assassinated.

The north will hear from the east soon
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Davefed(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Source without a name.. super story as far his wife confirmed that he was murdered in his home. Every other sources are irrelevant but toolls of the state to hide their evil
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by don89(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Many people believe fake news more, for me, until I hear the people concerned speak (video evidence) .I don't believe in 'they say them say 'because the media is full of unconfirmed reports.
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Rayjnr: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2021
athaboi:

Baba take things easy, don't spread false rumor, u can't love him more than his family members

1 Like

Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by Teejay13(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2021
The sad thing about Nairaland is that they don't verify information before bringing it to the front page.

Which do we believe now my people?
Re: Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M by BruncleZuma: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
...meanwhile a section of NL were busy foaming in the mouth like rabid-rabies infected canines.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Hires Lawyers To Defend Ekweremadu / Probing Ex-president Jonathan Will Be Bad Precedent — PDP / Social Media Is Frustrating My Job- Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.