Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Almost Got Embarrassed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Almost Got Embarrassed (149 Views)

How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush / I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee / How A Danfo Driver Almost Got Us Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Got Embarrassed by Jansport(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2021
I being an undergraduate in the University of Ilorin finished my exams two weeks ago and was about heading home for the holidays.

I got out of school from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (U.I.T.H.) axis in one of the popular Ilorin cabs heading to Post office.

After we moved some distance to somewhere around Oyun, I started feeling some unusual rumblings in my stomach. I knew what that was but was just praying it didn't disgrace me in the taxi.

I had the plan of holding my discomfort till I reached home. As we proceed in our journey, this thing became intense and I was just praying for an opportunity to get down and find where to empty my stomach.

Finally, I got down in Post office, one of the busy places in Ilorin. I was confused because everywhere is just too open for one to try any silly things.

As a shy person, I felt uncomfortable asking people if there was a toilet around. As I moved some steps forward I could hear this beast In my stomach wanting to be freed. I didn't know when I approach one woman that sells snacks in one of the shops there to ask her about any toilet around.

I was very happy to hear that there is a public toilet in Post Office. The toilet is just behind shops in Post office. It's on the railway line to your right while facing Emir road, just follow the railway line till you see a public toilet by your right again. The managers collect just ₦50 for every use.

I ran all through to the toilet and even told the person collecting money to let me finish before coming back to pay.

It was the toilet that saved me from embarrassment on this fateful day.
Re: I Almost Got Embarrassed by Oblongata: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Very funny!

Mine happened like 20 years ago but it's still fresh...

Went to see a friend at balogun bustop, in iju. On my way back (in a bus going to ogba) Na so this thing start.

When we got to ifako, I couldn't take it anymore, I had to fake like I forgot something and rushed out of the transport I fully paid for...

I rushed into an open field and answered nature's call

I saw 2 men running towards me, I no send them o, I was even shouting at them to go back, that I will see them after I finished. I even asked them to get me tissue.

I later gave them one awolowo, and that time the money made sense.

That open field is now a secretariat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Deyemi And Elozonam Of The BBN Fame, Release New Movie Trailer. / 042©enugu©taxi®cab©foxxymobile©in Enugu Nigeria 08086510264 / Joshua’s Death Did Not Surprise Me- Says Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.