Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee (2237 Views)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee by iambakay(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
I went out to pee ,only for me to see this lala's favourite . I know this maybe small for you uncle lalasticla ,but please manage it .and this also my first time of killing a snake. praise the lord for me ooh
Re: I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee by iambakay(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
see am

Re: I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee by critic9ja: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
pishures or ...
Re: I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee by iambakay(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
More still loading

Re: I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee by gqboyy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Why don't you use toilet
Re: I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee by ifex370(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
From the panel of judge's "snake checkers association"

We regret to announce that the above mentioned snake has not met the minimum requirements to be considered for moving the topic to the permanent site..

We however encourage the op and all prospective snake killers/charmer's to allow the victim's (snake's) reach a mature level, before picture's are taken

signed
Lalasticlala
President snake charmers association
Re: I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee by ipobarecriminals: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
sad
Re: I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
gqboyy:
Why don't you use toilet
you no go mind ur biz abi
Re: I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee by dollytino4real(f): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
u deserve like one year ban, the snake is too small 4 lala na
Re: I Almost Stepped On This Snake When I Went Out To Pee by gqboyy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chascop:

you no go mind ur biz abi
I will when u start minding yours. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Get #300 Free Bet, No Deposit / (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: / Northern Nigeria Misconception!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.