Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State (479 Views)

DSS Arrests El-Rufai's Political ally, Aisha Galadima for criticizing Gov Sani / Gov Sani Bello Condemns Killing Of Soldiers, Policeman Others In Fresh Bandits / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by Pmpm: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Gov Sani Bello of Niger State partying hard amidst killings and abduction in his state (Video)

According to a video posted online recently, Executive Governor Sani Bello of Niger State was Spotted partying hard amidst killings and abduction in his state, PraizeMedia report.

Watch the Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/gov-sani-bello-of-niger-state-partying.html

Re: Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by FBIBOT(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by owobokiri(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2021
He's fuulani naa.
They all know what's going on..
Re: Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by Xscape1993(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2021
May God Almighty answer your prayers.
Re: Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by b3llo(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2021
Life goes on.
Re: Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2021
This is the kind of leaders you will see in my country why should i bother why those in Niger state will readily vote another idiot because of 10 cups of rice......signing out

SHOUT OUT TO THE MOD WEY BAN ME

Re: Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by xpressionx(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2021
This kidnapping,banditry,and ritual killings benefit certain sectors of the society.
So if this elites are beneficiaries,do not be surprised.
Re: Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by Joromi1: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2021
Fulani man plus Muslim. Blood is like wine to them.
Re: Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by Jashub: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2021
This doesn't surprise me at all. Sanni Bello is not a leader; he's meant to be a DJ of a club
Re: Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2021
It's only fools who don't understand the fulani ploy
Re: Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by slivertongue: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2021
they were selected to chop the money
Re: Gov Sani Bello Of Niger State Partying Hard Amidst Killings In His State by Pmpm: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
This is the kind of leaders you will see in my country why should i bother why those in Niger state will readily vote another idiot because of 10 cups of rice......signing out

SHOUT OUT TO THE MOD WEY BAN ME
lol

(1) (Reply)

Can You Still Access Twitter In Nigeria ? / I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma / Democracy Day: Federal Government Declares Monday, June 14 As Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.