Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma (479 Views)

Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by NwaNimo1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hope Uzodinma, the governor of Imo State, says no one can tell him why the All Progressives Congress (APC) will not be re-elected in the upcoming general elections. shocked

Governor Uzodinma asked Nigerians to present reasons why the ruling party should not win the 2023 elections after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday at the Presidential Villa.

President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, according to Uzodinma, has performed admirably and should be commended.

“Not just from the South-east, many governors in Nigeria would join the APC,” the governor remarked in response to a query about if other governors from the Southeast will defect to the APC.

“Part of the problem of this government is the deliberate attempt by some group of people to pull (it) down.

“Because nobody is telling me that this government is not performing, that salaries are not being paid or that the roads are not being constructed or the railway is not going or the various intervention funds to empower our youths are not being given out.

“Nobody has come in concrete terms to accuse this government of one failure or the other. All we hear is that herdsmen and farmers are fighting and for that reason, 200 people are kidnapped. People are shot down there, people are killed there.

“What do you want the government to do? We must be realistic. I believe in pragmatism. I believe in doing things right. Can anybody come and tell me one, two, three, four reasons why this APC should not win in the next election?

“All I hear is that because of insecurity this, insecurity that. But you send people out in the night to go and cause trouble and use it in the day to blame the government,” the governor said in reference to the high rate of insecurity in the country.

Governor Uzodinma, speaking on the issue in Imo state, urged fellow leaders to join hands to remove insecurity in the state, saying that he could not restore security on his own.

He urged all parties to become more involved in the issues, including traditional rulers, religious leaders, and politicians, in order to bring peace to the country.

He also added that prior political office holders who neglected to speak out against the country’s security problem should be held accountable.

According to him, if all leaders speak out condemning perpetrators of insecurity, a lot of changes would be visible.

“Anybody worth his onions as a leader should be able to speak out. How many of them are speaking out.

“How many of them are condemning what is going on. rather what you see is leaders fanning the embers of insecurity, the governor said.

He also stated that anyone found culpable in the destruction of government property would be made to face the full wrath of the law.

https://dailytimes.ng/i-cant-see-why-apc-should-not-win-next-election-uzodinma/
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by slivertongue: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
supreme court
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Not in Imo state

You will be so disgraced at the poll

Even your children won't vote for you .
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by NwaNimo1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by Built2last: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Useless man. Your state is on fire, and you are talking of election
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by Maxymilliano(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Can't really blame the governor but the voting populace who'd rather embrace suffering and smiling as a way of life than using their voting power to outst non performing rulers.

Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by Jlow2: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
APC only doing well on papers and media, I went to Benin republic in 2014,1000naira=3000cfa,and in 2021 1000=1100cfa
Al-qaeda peoples Congress, motto= bloodshed&hunger.
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by Rugaria: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Don't worry..
Buhari will be out office by 2023...
We will use you to set example in Imo state..
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by Skillsnigeria: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Crazy people everywhere
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Coconut head has not come out of this one he is in. He's talking about 2023 loun loun

Bald headed supreme court somebori
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by Tinubuadvocate: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin cheesy you said that in 2019 see where you are today. If imolite say no stone will rise up and vote him.
NaijaRoyalty:
Not in Imo state

You will be so disgraced at the poll

Even your children won't vote for you .
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by realstars: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
You Will See When Nigerians Rejected You.
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by Isobug: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
If I were you, I will not be talking about 2023 for now. It goes to shows you're not wise a man
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by Banmeallday: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
WE WILL CATCH THIS MAN ONE DAY
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin cheesy you said that in 2019 see where you are today. If imolite say no stone will rise up and vote him.
You and I knw how this supreme court governor became governor in Imo state .

When we said we will never vote for the useless president in the east, we kept to that promise .

We sent rochas and his son in-law out of Imo state government house .

We will kick Hopeless uzor out of the Douglas house at the poll, keep this date.
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by sapientia(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ozodimgba

The only appointed governor in Nigeria
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by Tinubuadvocate: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:

You and I knw how this supreme court governor became governor in Imo state .

When we said we will never vote for the useless president in the east, we kept to that promise .

We sent rochas and his son in-law out of Imo state government house .

We will kick Hopeless uzor out of the Douglas house at the poll, keep this date.
[/s] hope is spending 8years boy.
Re: I Can’t See Why APC Should Not Win Next Election – Uzodinma by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
What have you yourself done to warrant such bragging

Bloodshed/Terrorized Imo State by the federal government

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Federal Government Declares Monday, June 14 As Public Holiday / PHOTOS: Youths Arrested In Dunamis Church For Wearing ‘buhari Must Go’ Shirts / Doesn't Look Like Power Will Change In 2023 - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.