Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) (72555 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima’s Lives In Danger, Double Their Security Guards: MURIC / 144 Nigeria Police Officers Arrive Somalia To Boost Their Security / Amotekun: Ebonyi Said South-West Governors ‘Stole’ Their Security Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
I site you Security Guru. What are the counter measures for those colors? With your profound solution the threat level can fall back to baseline.

NkanAkpanika:

It what is called Temporary Threat Level(TTE)
So it's rated btw the level of 1-5.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Cj4charles(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
shameonyou:
so niger state where they almost kiddnap me last week, is a safe heaven abi?
cheesy
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Even for posh lekki/Ikoyi, things dey happen.
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by ensamy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
The chart is bullshit if Lagos can be placed in Level 2, with this level of arm robbery every where in Lagos ? Even in traffic no one is safe ?
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Onepeople: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
bcomputer101:
Presently

IMO
EBONYI
ENUGU
ANAMBRA
ABIA
KADUNA

Should top the list.
based on media propaganda.
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Iriruaga100(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Who compile the list smoke better weed. Zamfara is that 978 million in ransom to Fulani bandits is highe risk while Delta with little or no killing like you see in Oyo is high risk state. This stat is fraudulent!
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by dominion001(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
The person that compiled this list is high on Shekau's Urine.

Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by imagrg(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fellow Nigerians,
Please let's give peace a chance!
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by musamadallah(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
[color=#770077][/color] this analysis isn't right@all
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
you're right.
Most of those supporting the violence going on in the SE now don't reside in the East.
You can see from Adadike KissGuys and ablejesus26 that these are the true igbos resides in the East and they're obviously concerned.

From my personal and online conversations I have come to realize that 90% of Igbos are pro-Biafra. Funny enough, some of them are big boys with shops in Alaba, houses in Ajah, Mowe, Ibafo, Ibadan. Many are even top guys in Abuja. Someone needs to tell them that once Biafra comes, you automatically become a foreigner and anything can happen. No one is forcing you to be part of Nigeria anymore but you cannot eat your cake and have it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by 3DCRL(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lagos is the safest state in Nigeria as today .
Can't other state copy a little of what Lagos is doing correctly?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oh APC

And nobody is calling on them

I think they're using jazz on Nigerians
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Useless lists. What made Lagos more safer than Kwara, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, ekiti, Ondo, Edo.

How can these States be in same level with Rivers, Niger and sort. angry

NONSENSICAL
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by jditimiya(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Adamawa is more safe than some state in the south. Just some villages that will be in danger.
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by DAIL(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Coronabirus:
The data collector is the most ignorant researcher I've ever come across. Jigawa state is the most peaceful state in Nigeria with lowest security threat in all ramifications followed by Kano!
jigawa was what made me disregard this report

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by koning: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pure garbage. So Kano and Rivers are safer than Enugu?.

What were they smoking?. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Tbasicme: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
SportsHD:
No level 1 and only Lagos dey level 2? What fuckery. How can Lagos be in level 2 and osun be in 3?

Ain't this about some bullshet?

Premium Bullshet bro grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Even Ghana is safe!
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by olibeans: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nonsense ratings
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by JOSH54: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Nigeria is safer now than in 2015 they said
GOD FORBID
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Due to the insecurity level in Nigerian states.. Some state are advice to be avoided for now..
According to Nigeria security council ...

Find below Nigeria states in the template..

travellers info..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/06/01/adamawa-borno-yobe-ranked-nigerias-most-dangerous-states/amp/

Op what's the meaning of Elevated given to Lagos state...abi is it Elevated High risk ni..
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by dettolgel: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Until they post the method used I am not taking them serious.
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
SportsHD:
No level 1 and only Lagos dey level 2? What fuckery. How can Lagos be in level 2 and osun be in 3?

Ain't this about some bullshet?

Lagos is classified at the lowest level of risk due to the relative absence of herdsmen instigated violence and kidnapping
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ekugbeh:
U mean River is safer than Delta
Lol

Nigeria is a whole cruise
I think na for economic reasons oo.
Imagine Lagos safer than Akwa Ibom , Cross river and Enugu
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lagos is safer than Delta??!... Someone is drunk!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Toosure70: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is the real picture of how the state's people have senses. Afoja can never be on the list. Up omoluwabis
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
bcomputer101:
Presently

IMO
EBONYI
ENUGU
ANAMBRA
ABIA
KADUNA

Should top the list.

Even in their worst days, no Northern state can ever be safer than any of them... I speak as a neutral!!! tongue
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
IMO, ENUGU, ANAMBRA is very sweet and peaceful till ESN came in.

I blame ESN for the inscurty in Anambra, imo and Enugu. ..

Ask me why
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Ilaumoh(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

As compiled and submitted by who? Northerners hahahahaha. grin grin grin

We don't accept this report! Only Northern states are High,Medium and Low risk places in NIGERIA.

They should take it all. We don't want!
grin
Re: Nigerian States And Their Security Threat Level By PR24 (Photo) by Litmus: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
A lot of so-called Nigerians love this, since to their limited thinking, the political party ruling is tarnished. This type of people dont care for the people of Nigeria they care only for political power. I prey that omniscient powers bestow upon the people of Nigeria understanding and wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) / Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.