Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Chacha Eke & Hubby Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Family Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke & Hubby Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Family Pics (844 Views)

Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chacha Eke & Hubby Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Family Pics by onyi25(f): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nigerian actress, Charity Eke aka Chacha eke and her husband, movie producer, Austin Faani are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today, 1st June 2021.

To celebrate the anniversary, Chacha has taken to her Instagram page on Tuesday morning to share adorable family photos.

The photos features her Husband and four adorable kids, Dior, Darlene Awesome and Diamond.

She also shared cute couple photos of herself and husband rocking wedding dresses while she holds a bouquet.

She captioned the photos with;

"June 1st 2013 I married my best friend @austinfaani �"

See full update/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/06/actress-chacha-eke-and-husband.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke & Hubby Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Family Pics by Upmost96(f): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Awwwn.....I love love

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha, Jim Iyke, Hon Nwosu, Bobrisky, Fresh Dollar Storm TONTO Dikeh Birthday / Annie’s Adultery Accusations Are Dismissed By 2baba’s Baby Mom. / Seyi Vibez Gun Attacked | Wizkid Stage Recording Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.