Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil (56408 Views)

Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) / JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by wale377(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Check out video of kizz Daniel and his adorable male twins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU10e-TWmI8
Quoting him

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴅ’ɢʀᴇᴀᴛꜱ ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPkv_IQAvuU/?utm_medium=copy_link

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ftc

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Really cute. Been long i listened to his songs. Oluwa burna don block my eardrum grin

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Scrupulous419(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
H
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by slawormiir: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....beautiful twin
Yesterday...after smoking enough tie of weed...me and my niggarrrrs came up with the argument.....who got twins more between yorubas and Edos
Stormtrooper11:
Really cute. Been long i listened to his songs. Oluwa burna don block my eardrum grin
Nor be you fault brother...your ear love good songs.....The truth be say....na only the tuface, wizkid and burna boy get talent

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by optimistfeel(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Congrats Daniel
But the meaning of Jalil and Jelani is known to you .......The duo are blessed already!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by PureAmanda(f): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin

Why do celebrities use black and white pictures while showing off their babies undecided undecided undecided

Abii the pikin worwor grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by aidameoryou: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
THE GUY IS JUST LIVING LOWKEY,
NO USELESS BABYMAMA BABYPAPA DRAMA,
NO MISBEHAVING,
NO HUHUHU...VERY MATURED LIFESTYLE.....
MY KIND OF LIFESTYLE

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by juwoonn(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Omo!
See blessings.
Congrats to him.

...but.. how am I sure that is kiss Daniel in the video. I nor see the person face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by nairavsdollars(f): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
DNA....
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Becklynn(f): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by paulolee(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
congrats kiss baba...going by the way this gee n tekno take quiet for music industry eh, u go know say d industry no easy because I remember back when both dey bomb u with steady hits n jamz bt now na babies DM de drop like single.
more reason why I appreciate stars like timaya, tuface, wizzy, burna n davido because consistency for years isnt easy. .
timaya once said "so many artist wey start together we hear them no more"...

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by dettolgel: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
I hope the names are meaningful.

New generation parents just give their children names based on how it sounds not if it has meaning like our parents did.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Greenishland(f): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by fabson21(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wow Dream come true cool
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
congrats
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
So you be Muslim?
No wonder you gentle
Congratulations bro

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Belial06: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Why is this on front page
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Factfinder1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
I like how he keeps his baby mama's profile on the low no be all this chewing gum girls wey go dey shout you dont even flaunt and show me off....some would even go as far as taking your phone and uploading their pictures on your social media with captions that tickles their ego

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Earlystar698(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Poor journalism,how will sane person call this black video show off?

I didn't see any pics shaaa

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by nonny1212: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
V
A
D
O

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Kingrefreshed: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
wale377:
Check out video of kizz Daniel and his adorable male twins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU10e-TWmI8
Quoting him

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPkv_IQAvuU/?utm_medium=copy_link

One of Nigerias best Musician! So talented!!

Congrats to him!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
That wack guy

Stormtrooper11:

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by WesleySnipes(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
E no easy
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by aidameoryou: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tolu181:
I just want to say CRYPTO IS LIFE
HOW FAR, WHICH ONE TO BUY ATM
I JUST WANT TO BUY AND KEEEP TILL God KNOWS WHEN

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by aidameoryou: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

ISNOTORIGHT BOY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.