Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil (56427 Views)

Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) / JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by WorldRichest: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Useless girls, opening their rotten pusssies all over the place and giving birth to bastards. Any child outside wedlock is a bastard. Abi una hear say Kiss Daniel marry?
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by WorldRichest: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
So you be Muslim?
No wonder you gentle
Congratulations bro

Muslim dey gentle? Are you okay?

I am a Muslim.

I am a Yoruba boy.

I am not gentle.

But, I am not Stupid like the Almajaris.

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Sheggy13(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....beautiful twin
Yesterday...after smoking enough tie of weed...me and my niggarrrrs came up with the argument.....who got twins more between yorubas and Edos

Nor be you fault brother...your ear love good songs.....The truth be say....na only the tuface, wizkid and burna boy get talent
That's a no-brainer. Yorubas definitely have one of the highest population of twins in the world - Edo doesn't even come close. The town Igbo-Ora in Oyo state alone has more twins than many states in Nigeria. Yoruba is a major ethnic group in Nigeria and have a significant population in 8 states in Nigeria. You can't compare such population with Edo that's just a state.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-45979768
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by kachuk(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
ezechi24:

oluwa burna....sincerely speaking would you list him as a musician among outstanding musicians?.....
Hello sir
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by ThatFairGuy: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Igbo Ora in Oyo state has the highest numbers of twin birth in the whole world. Edo isn't in the league.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Yesterday...after smoking enough tie of weed...me and my niggarrrrs came up with the argument.....who got twins more between yorubas and Edos

Nor be you fault brother...your ear love good songs.....The truth be say....na only the tuface, wizkid and burna boy get talent
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by aidameoryou: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Basalt:

In all your buying buy Bnb

i hear you my niggarrr
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by ayenale1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Why the baby hand kon strong like this the real two baba...
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
WorldRichest:

Muslim dey gentle? Are you okay?

I am a Muslim.

I am a Yoruba boy.

I am not gentle.

But, I am not Stupid like the Almajaris.
I'm a Muslim and am gentle

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Darlington08(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy New Month from here!

Talk to us on 08033866907

Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by kudinkarfe: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
What kind of name is this? Daniel, is Joseph, John and Gabriel difficult to pronounce or what.
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by aidameoryou: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Basalt:

In all your buying buy Bnb

What's the rate of the Bnb now
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by samwash(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My brother no go there the Yoruba's have more twins than the Edo's.
There's a place call igbo-Ora in Oyo state, almost all household or call it family has at lest one set of twins, it's not a fact but the truth.
There's one other place, I can't get the name now, if you leave among the locals, drink water from the stream, & the stream is even dirty I mean mud water, if must bear twins.
There are many place like that scatter all over Yoruba land, they have at least a set of twins, even triplets in each family.
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by ezechi24(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
kachuk:
Hello sir

HA....tomorrow unfailinly ill send something to u ok....
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by ofiko123(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Congratulations to jelani and jalil..
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Gfskw: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oh
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by KingMack(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
The love fatherhood has for first issue is always priceless cool that's why alot is been expected from First Born undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by kachuk(m): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2021
Yoruba's have more twins than the Edo's.
There's a place call igbo-Ora in Oyo state, almost all household or call it
family has at lest one set of twins, it's not a fact but the truth.
There's one other place, I can't get the name now, if you leave among
the locals, drink water from the stream, & the stream is even dirty I
mean mud water, if must bear twins.
There are many place like that scatter all over Yoruba land, they have at
least a set of twins, even triplets in each family.
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Ayobami7(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Seen
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by Nanj(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2021
Nice one man!, Congratulations
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by ezechi24(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
kachuk:
OK sir .
have nice day.

sent ...pls manage it more time.
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by kachuk(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by ezechi24(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
kachuk:
OK..

yet to receive anything sir

ok
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by kachuk(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by ezechi24(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
kachuk:
please sir. I didn't get anything up till now

omo ur acct no dey connect
Re: Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil by kachuk(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About,
You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) / HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.