Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well (215 Views)

Just In: God'll Destroy Tinubu, He Doesn't Mean Well For Us- Aregbesola / FG Budgets ₦900bn For Agencies Recommended For Scrapping - Oronsaye Report / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Don’t Mean Well For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well by Becksblog(f): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well For This Country - Sultan of Sokoto Says

https://becksblog.com.ng/those-behind-the-struggle-for-scrapping-of-nysc-scheme-do-not-mean-well-for-this-country-sultan-of-sokoto-says/

Re: Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well by kinzation(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
It Should be scrapped. The Ponzi scheme
Sorry the Scheme has lost its purpose
Re: Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well by Fahdiga(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
So that you can continue having sex with female corpers posted to your state abi
Re: Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well by Prolificgiant(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nysc has outlived it usefulness

1 Like

Re: Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well by mrvitalis(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Because north would lose it supply of quality labour for almost free

1 Like

Re: Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well by Simplyleo: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
I also support its scrapping.

It has led to people leaving their backward villages to settle elsewhere where as others cannot be comfortable with their own worthless villages.

I have heard of prospective Corp members trying to get posted to Lagos, Ogun, Kaduna and Kano and I haven't heard of anyone trying to serve in some undeveloped hamlets.

The damn scheme should be scrapped without further delay to truncate this rural urban migration. I'm tired of seeing some useless faces around me in the name of useless NYSC. undecided
Re: Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well by DaCharis2016: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nysc is irrelevant nowadays. Its annoying to see it as yardstick for employment lately.
Re: Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
It should be scraped to save our girls TOTO, me, anything to save their kpekus is welcome
Re: Those Behind The Struggle For Scrapping Of NYSC Scheme, Do Not Mean Well by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
It is useless on both grounds serving your father land and facilitating unity......signing out

(1) (Reply)

21 Federal Civil Service Directors Fail Permanent Secretary Exams / Can The Name Nigeria Be Change To UAR? / Breaking: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.