Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords (473 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) / Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by Sebastine1994(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
I often see photos of angel Michael with sword, even the Bible made mention of angels using sword, I was kind of turned off by this idea.

I was expecting Angels to use sophisticated weapon like laser, and better military gadget.

my angel cannot be using such an antiquated weapon. he must have other weapons in his arsenal.

another question is this: if angels are spirit they are not supposed to die. so what's the need of the sword?
Re: Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by Juliusmomoh: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Some people need brain reset o shocked

1 Like

Re: Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by Techguy96(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
The Bible was written with the knowledge they had at that time. They had no idea what a gun is so there’s no way a gun could not be written in the Bible.
Re: Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by truespeak: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I often see photos of angel Michael with sword, even the Bible made mention of angels using sword, I was kind of turned off by this idea.

I was expecting Angels to use sophisticated weapon like laser, and better military gadget.

my angel cannot be using such an antiquated weapon. he must have other weapons in his arsenal.

grin grin You think like a man!

It is a man who requires guns not Angels who of their own are already too dangerous!

It was one with just a Sword who Almost wiped out Isreal!

It was two with Nothing in their hands who wiped out the whole cities of Sodom and the Cities of Gomorrah!

Sebastine1994:
another question is this: if angels are spirit they are not supposed to die. so what's the need of the sword?

He beareth not the Sword in Vain!

I am sure you know it is not for themselves but for the Destruction of Persons whom God has Sent them Against!
Re: Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by truespeak: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Techguy96:
The Bible was written with the knowledge they had at that time. They had no idea what a gun is so there’s no way a gun could not be written in the Bible.

See how you speak foolishness!

Are Guns not used by you puny weak men to protect yourselves against your fellow man?

Shall he who is Mightier, Stronger and Very Dangerous to feeble you, need protection from feeble you?

Foolishness is a Disease!
Re: Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by lasisi69(f): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sebastine1994:

woe betide you if you don't resist such evil thoughts !!! What you speak of is greater than you !!!
Re: Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
SWORD connotes JUDGMENT, angels aren't using literal weapons to exterminate life just one angel will remove the oxygen in a location and replace it with carbon monoxide for the next two hours. Of course you know what that will mean for creatures like humans whose continuous existence depends on OXYGEN! 2Kings 19:35 smiley

Sebastine1994:

I often see photos of angel Michael with sword, even the Bible made mention of angels using sword, I was kind of turned off by this idea. I was expecting Angels to use sophisticated weapon like laser, and better military gadget. my angel cannot be using such an antiquated weapon. he must have other weapons in his arsenal. another question is this: if angels are spirit they are not supposed to die. so what's the need of the sword?
Re: Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by Techguy96(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
truespeak:

See how you speak foolishness!

Are Guns not used by you puny weak men to protect yourselves against your fellow man?

Shall he who is Mightier, Stronger and Very Dangerous to feeble you, need protection from feeble you?

Foolishness is a Disease!
Hope everything is alright with you ?

I was explaining to the op why gun wasn’t written in the Bible n here u are disgracing ur father n forefathers for reasons know to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by truespeak: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Techguy96:

Hope everything is alright with you ?

I was explaining to the op why gun wasn’t written in the Bible n the are disgracing ur father n forefathers for reasons know to u

I did not Disgrace you, you did that All by yourself!
Re: Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by Techguy96(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
truespeak:

I did not Disgrace you, you did that All by yourself!
What’s this fool saying.
Re: Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by Techguy96(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
lasisi69:
woe betide you if you don't resist such evil thoughts !!! What you speak of is greater than you !!!
Brainwashed fellow serving a foreign god
Re: Angel Michael Is Supposed To Use A Gun Not Swords by bobestman(m): 1:43am On Jun 02, 2021
That's how those who draw those things want you to see them. They need neither wings nor swords. They are our higher self. Like us but are powerful beings. Most of the unexplainable destructions you see on earth today is as result of an ancient war between good and bad angels. There power is in their tongue. If they say water, water go carry person, sand, sand fit swallow the person, fire, person fit melt like butter and so on. Go and watch The AVATARS you will understand. Stop joking with spiritual things.

REPENT for it will happen again on earth and only the Righteous will be spared

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel Pays Glowing Tribute To T.B Joshua / The New JERUSALEM Is Going To Be On Earth Not In Heaven / The Gospel Of Destiny Helpers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.